Options

Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

1101112131416Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    VIP Event? I didn't see that coming! We had one short while ago, but it's ok if it comes with earn a k-stars for 5 rated stars on a gig!

I got it Koko, if I had a new image I'll post there ;), talking about boxes no sign of the polar bear sweather again, just energy for me.

Sassy I would go with the jet, for those who free play the game, it goes on a long and progressive way to reach high standards, and the jet helps you get there more easily!

If they give us k-stars this weekend you still have a chance to get 1 or 2 Balmain stuff!

About the baby, I adopted, but since nowadays you can custumize them, I think it's better work for it, the advantage of adopting is have it faster and choose the gender, but as I said 'long an progressive way' and one day you get there, and the baby can crossdressing, there is just an eyelash of difference and I know that everybody here look to have an open mind, so you could have a Shiloh Jolie-Pitt situation lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A little holiday spending goes a long way, that and a little eggnog. The division around here got to me. But since the thread in question was opened, when I get a moment here or there, I'll copy over the posts as requested. But NOTHING is coming out of this thread, unless it suddenly needs moderation.

Speaking of eggnog, think this place needs the bar open? I think I can get Kim to make an appearance at the Midori Bar. But if you know what's good for you, stay out from behind the bar. Shirtless Joe likes to take it a step further if you know what I mean.

Eggnogs all around. :)
    ChristmasJoei1-1_zpspbrebzc1.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, sorry, we had issues, the cleanup wasn't as good as I'd liked.

Just realize, the Holidays are stressful for so many people. Let's all try to be a little kindler, gentler in our dealings with others. Again sorry for the confusion.

Good news, new thread is open, not sure what the event is, but we have one possibility. Lets enjoy this weekends event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary