Options

Vats' KK:H Forum Magazine - February 2016 Edition

13Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    isabeu and Amy thanks for the kind words!

Nai I saw things, I heard things I couldn't be different:p

Aw Koko * blush * you always puts me up! And OMG those tips! I totally chose right! Number 5 <3

Cherrey
    and Stardust you are great! I'm very glad you're on the cover!

Ferocious saved the day, I couldn't publish a new issue without a good scandal! Please guys behave badly this month!

Oh and let's make this a little dirtier and put Britney in the mix!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ahhahaah I'm loving this! Great job again, Vats <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    YES! I didn't play K&K this week, KKH for life!

And ticisss LOL! If the partners won't start paying for dates soon, then heads will roll, literally! :D

Congrats, Cherret! We're waiting for the babies! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    The March issue = <3<3<3

Great work, Vats!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Thank Sassy and Charli for always supporting my stuff!

I'm glad you enjoyed Serendipity! I didn't know how you would feel to see your story on the cover, you did an excellent job on the coverage of fashion hyenas , was one of the funniest and original things I read here I wanted to do a tribute to that moment, but I was afraid that looks like plagiarism.

I hope to see more of that in the future, your ideas are a great contribution!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks, Vats!

I actually posted a small story about the hyenas here, but I deleted it due to some of it having disappeared while I was posting. I may try again later.

I encourage you to continue with this magazine idea. It's very cool and creative. Thanks!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    rlSE2yU.jpg

OMG VATS HAHAHAHAHAHHA That's so me! Lol. And thank you <3
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thanks, Vats!

I actually posted a small story about the hyenas here, but I deleted it due to some of it having disappeared while I was posting. I may try again later.

I encourage you to continue with this magazine idea. It's very cool and creative. Thanks!

Oh no, Serendipity, you have to put it back! I totally laughed my head off! It was so great, and so hilarious, that today I worked on a little story in response. I loved it. Nooooo, it was so the best...! It seemed completely...complete. Ohhhhh.😢
  • Options
    Fashion Hyena: Fierce or Ferocious?

image_zpslkinlox2.jpeg

Meet Helena, Lietenant Commander of the fiendish faction of fashion fascists, who have been terrorizing the KKH Voting Events. Helena decided to give the KK:H Forum Magazine a piece of her twisted mind, as long as I wore Balmain to the interview, and I agreed to relay a message to a selected group of well-dressed dolls on the forums, once the interview was over.

Being a Fashion Hyena, according to Helena, takes commitment, toughness, a willingness to sacrifice daily meals (that B is expensive) and personal comfort (eight Hyenas share a one bedroom apartment), and being able to chase down and to, effectively, "serve up" any fashion violator. All while wearing Balmain. "It's the B, baby!" Helena exclaimed, her left eye twitching slightly. The B. Yes, Balmain. "Balmain got me feeling so fly. The B makes me feel like the world is a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. And I can cut it into two halves. And eat it. Except the crusts, 'cause they're gross!" Helena has a way with metaphors.

When asked why the Hyenas are viciously attacking Voting Event contestants, Helena explained that, there needed to be a message sent to non-wearers of Balmain. "We aren't the fashion police, because they only give out tickets. The Hyenas are more like hyenas. We give out a good beatdown, and we rip your ugly sweaters and polyester pants to shreds." She eyed my dress and issued a firm warning/threat with her eyes: that had BETTER be Balmain. Asked if she had anything to say to the dolls whom she and her pack of raving mad rovers had attacked, and her reply was simple. In the simple-minded sense of simplicity. "The Fashion Hyenas are like teachers. We gave you a lesson on what not to wear. I hope you learned. The test will be coming up soon." With that, she gave me the note to read:
    "Dear Sassy, isabeau, Holly, Vats, Koko, Cilan, ticiss, cocofabulous, Trevor, Nai, Zoey, Carol, Andrezj, Amy, and Queen Cookie. We have seen you. Some of you will be enrolling in Hyena School. Soon."

Watch out for our interview with head-honcho of the Hyenas, Heather. Coming soon.
  • Options
    t44MyrI.gif

Serendipity added a whole next level!!! I'm living! Thank you for that!

Aw ticisss you're a sweet girl, but yeah you definitely know what you want! They say 'Quem não chora não mama!', right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ROTFLMAO Serendipity! The fashion hyenas coverage is extremely hilarious! It's so entertaining to read.

giphy8.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections