Options

Vats' KK:H Forum Magazine - February 2016 Edition

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol, I know what "sleeping around" means and I'm sure Vats know too and everyone else who read your post :D
    We're just kidding and making the rumor more fun with emphasizing the "no sleep involved" - Vats like a true gossip reporter and Sassy as "the one who got caught on national TV" LOL

Oh I probably misunderstood the joke⁉ I thought that I had to explain because some forum members first language isn't English and they're learning to speak English and are probably not fluent speaking it & reading it...so I thought that they don't know what I meant when I said that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah we got it Carol! However is really cute that you care to explain for those who maybe don't undertand due language differences, keep the good job!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    ua8M855.jpg

Tatty I finally was mentioned on the cover. These are so cool and funny, Vats. Keep up the good work.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Yeah we got it Carol! However is really cute that you care to explain for those who maybe don't undertand due language differences, keep the good job!

Thanks Vats. I'm just here to help others. That's all.👌
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Tatty I finally was mentioned on the cover. These are so cool and funny, Vats. Keep up the good work.

Glad you liked buddy and thanks! I'm trying to include everyone, but I don't have much space, but that skin color change is definetely big news!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YASS!! Cherry did it! :rolleyes:

Poor Sassy though. Most celebrities never get rid of a rumor like that :D
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Haha!! YAY!! I made the cover!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LOL I just saw this. Hilarious Vats!

I will be surprised if you don't get sued at all :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh I probably misunderstood the joke⁉ I thought that I had to explain because some forum members first language isn't English and they're learning to speak English and are probably not fluent speaking it & reading it...so I thought that they don't know what I meant when I said that.

It's no big deal that you misunderstood :) I think it's great that you're trying to help others with English ;)<3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Congrats Cherrey and Bobbie!

Oh Nai, I can't be sued for telling the truth lol

And the truth is what everybody believes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol @ Trevor's skin bleach!!! Omg!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    OMG! you need to change the tittle of this!. I thought it was the January issue I had already seen and didn't saw Garrett making the cover. Geez...Xime and Garrett is an imposible love, they live in different universes and even if the love is big they decided to just let go LOL. I guess, pap pictures would be around the gossip magazines soon enough, is not like after this weekend Cherry and Garrett are going to be able to hide!...I really hope it works, G can be a lazy boy when dates are involve.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Oh the tittle, yeah make sense, have to talk with Koko.

You know that as your friend I want to you guys work together, but the editor here would love see lazy boy get his a$$ kicked lol

I did a special in-game message to you guys muahahaha
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Oh my gosh!!! Hahahaha that's hilarious!! Oh, poor Sassy, getting busted!! It happens to everyone at some point, so don't feel bad :P
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    OMG! you need to change the tittle of this!. I thought it was the January issue I had already seen and didn't saw Garrett making the cover. Geez...Xime and Garrett is an imposible love, they live in different universes and even if the love is big they decided to just let go LOL. I guess, pap pictures would be around the gossip magazines soon enough, is not like after this weekend Cherry and Garrett are going to be able to hide!...I really hope it works, G can be a lazy boy when dates are involve.

I agree about the title :) I think KoKo can change it! I kept looking for the new edition! I love this so much!! Nice job on Feb version!! All those nakeds flying around from Spring Fashion Week should make a GREAT story for March. LOL!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i love how it's *just* 2 Kstars lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wait...is this January or February? I'll change it. I'm like others, and thought I'd already read it. Yikes. I have something to read in the bubble bath this morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, fixed it I used Vats l3ad which was 'January's edition is out" and I echoed that in starting the thread from Vats posts. So.....does that mean the March Edition is out this month? Kat's SO planning a surprise at home for Vats on VDay!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for changing it Koko!

Actually I'll post always at this thread, cause we don't need a thread for each issue.

Currently we are at February issue the one with Bilal on the cover, Xan was on January's, December issue was at another thread!

Tara and Kayla, glad you girls liked!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    rlSE2yU.jpg

Congrats Stardust and Cherrey! And thanks for join in the fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    rlSE2yU.jpg

Congrats Stardust and Cherrey! And thanks for join in the fun!

Oh, this is great, I *love* this, I laughed my head off! Major, excellent talent going on here!!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ROFL!

Vats you're secretly dirty lol! I already cannot wait for the next issue, take my KStars.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Well done Vats! Love it hahaha :)

Oh, and congrats to Cherrey and Garrett!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh I love it Vats. AppleP is thrilled to be a contibutor, In case you can't open the mag from your device, Her tips were as follows:
    1. Always say yes when they call that they miss you, and want a date. Otherwise they may not 'miss' the next number in their contact list (ie: S****py was busy when Bambi called, Future wasn't -*Love &Hip Hop Cheating Scandal)
    2. When you get a great new outfit - send a sexy selfie. He won't ask how much it cost. ;)
    3. Tell his mother how much the babies look like his baby pictures, and you think they have her eyes.
    4. Find an out of town tony restaurant that delivers and sets up, and have his favorite meal sent every other week. Muss up your hair, wear a skimpy apron (and heels) and pop a stuffed mushroom in his mouth when he gets home. He won't care if you don't 'make dinner' the rest of the nights.
    5. Bi-Weekly couples massages at home are a must.

And, the Krossover Fail was so informative. I had no idea it was so widespread. I'm sure now that it's been exposed in the Magazine, it will be fixed asap.

Seriously Vats, your magazine is wonderful. Thank you so much for all you do around here. You're a good will ambassador, Publishing Magnate, and all around wonderful guy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#55357;&#56400;

Carolyn Ferocious slayed the cover!!! She's infamously scandalous hahaha

9YQA1R.gif

Oh BTW this is Carolyn Ferocious favorite song lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thanks for picking that version Carol. Anything more explicit would have been a problem. But the song definitely rocks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YASS!! After years of trying, Cherrey finally managed to get on the cover :rolleyes:

I love your creativity so much, Vats! The captions are hilarious! Thank you for your efforts :D

And I'm shocked that Carolyn is such a naughty girl :eek:
  • Options
    Congratulations Cherrey. That is such a lovely picture, and heartfelt story.

But Cherry, to know Carolyn is to wanna be in her krew. Z is quite the little pistol out of the 3, so they get along great. And, being naughty is like being bad. And I'll always remember what I heard about good girls and bad girls.
    Said the good little girl to the bad little girl......
    "It's very hard to be good"
    Said the bad little girl to the good little girl.....
    it's got to be hard to be good.

BaDumBum. Oh, um, no Double Entendre intended. I assure you. Right Carolyn? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats! Thanks for inviting Garrett and Cherry (Cherrett? Lol) to the wonderful magazine cover. You are so much fun and pick on things I only remember because they are in your magazine lol!!. Carolyn Ferocious line is just too much!! LMAO.

Thank you for making the forum and the game a great place to just forget about RL for a while.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »

And I'm shocked that Carolyn is such a naughty girl :eek:

My dolls don't have the same personalities lol. Carol Davida is the good girl and Carolyn Ferocious is the bad girl since she's Carol Davida's alter ego.

But Cherry, to know Carolyn is to wanna be in her krew. Z is quite the little pistol out of the 3, so they get along great. And, being naughty is like being bad. And I'll always remember what I heard about good girls and bad girls.
    Said the good little girl to the bad little girl......
    "It's very hard to be good"
    Said the bad little girl to the good little girl.....
    it's got to be hard to be good.

BaDumBum. Oh, um, no Double Entendre intended. I assure you. Right Carolyn? :)

Carolyn Ferocious would go with Rihanna motto good girl gone bad but on her case she's always been a bad girl lol

But Carolyn Ferocious influenced Carol Davida to be confident & fierce.
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Carolyn Ferocious line is just too much!! LMAO.

Carolyn Ferocious is just too over-the-top lmao
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG