Options

Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

Comments

• Options
    +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I missed most of the glitch. I was only able to do it for 1 date and then they fixed it. I was in NYC dating and minding my own business ������
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    That was awesome while it lasted!! I finished the event for the second or 3rd time ever, and got the rest of the gifts from my hubby :) I'm sooooo happy about that glitch because there's no way I would've been able to finish with my daughters birthday on Valentine's Day and having her party! Woohoo!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2gp2j7IAf1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

So grateful for the Napa glitch. I think I'll take tomorrow and do all of the storyline gigs? I just need to decide if going after the box things would be worth the risk of wasting my earned stars. Hmm.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o2gp2j7IAf1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

So grateful for the Napa glitch. I think I'll take tomorrow and do all of the storyline gigs? I just need to decide if going after the box things would be worth the risk of wasting my earned stars. Hmm.....

I don't like any of the ítems. Garrett finished too but now he is just relaxing and going out on dates to earn more kstars. I would wait for something more interesting.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't have a glitch on my game at Napa Valley. WTH⁉

Now, Oak Club is the #1 spot for dates because Napa Valley is stressing me out smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I love how they were so QUICK to fix that Napa Valley glitch that was actually HELPFUL to players but I STILL don't have the new clothes in my wardrobe. That should really speak volumes about Glu's priorities.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I don't like any of the ítems. Garrett finished too but now he is just relaxing and going out on dates to earn more kstars. I would wait for something more interesting.

Hmm. Perhaps one box then? It never hurts and I could always get lucky :3

I didn't have a glitch on my game at Napa Valley. WTH⁉

Now, Oak Club is the #1 spot for dates because Napa Valley is stressing me out smh.

Aww Sugar dumplin :/ The glitch got fixed in a mini app update shortly after you were messaged I think (I tried to send you one but also ran into your then full inbox).
    I love how they were so QUICK to fix that Napa Valley glitch that was actually HELPFUL to players but I STILL don't have the new clothes in my wardrobe. That should really speak volumes about Glu's priorities.

Really, still? Is there a support thread for it up yet?

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I feel like I'm going to need to see a bunch of different ways to style the gift box hair. With that flower the only vibe I'm getting is salsa dancer.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    I feel like I'm going to need to see a bunch of different ways to style the gift box hair. With that flower the only vibe I'm getting is salsa dancer.
    Lol it's straight up that, for sure.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »

Check out this thread, so many great looks! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?201166-Weekend-Fashio-Show-2-12-2016-Valentine-Hearts-and-pretty-clothes&p=432267&posted=1#post432267
    iOS
  • Options
    Carolyn Ferocious got the shoes. My doll gotta do Misty gig because she spent all of her cash on Oak Club and now she's broke as AF haha

2016-02-1223.50.33.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Has anyone had a glitch with the timing of the event? When I'm on the event pop-up it tells me I have 1 day and some change, and when I close the pop-up and am in the game world it shows I have just a few hours left. Is this right? I thought the event just started this morning?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Has anyone had a glitch with the timing of the event? When I'm on the event pop-up it tells me I have 1 day and some change, and when I close the pop-up and am in the game world it shows I have just a few hours left. Is this right? I thought the event just started this morning?

The one that shows just a few hours left is for the KStars sale. I see that on my android game.

Btw, did anyone on iOS get the KStar sale because I didn't get it on mine?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I ended up deciding to open one box and missed the jacket by one down and because I am a stubborn taurus I didn't cut my losses there & went for another box, only to miss it again (those horoscope stereotypes are true sometimes! XD )

ah well! I think I'll take all of tomorrow to do the storyline gigs and just take sunday off since I'm not willing to spend enough on dates to get me the 39 stars I'd need for another box ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious got the shoes. My doll gotta do Misty gig because she spent all of her cash on Oak Club and now she's broke as AF haha

2016-02-1223.50.33.jpg
    Gurl y u spending ur coins on dates at OAK? that's cray. You can have a 100% free date at Hamptons or Jersey outdoors. That's where I go now. These dating events are brutal so a girl gotta save her coins.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gurl y u spending ur coins on dates at OAK? that's cray. You can have a 100% free date at Hamptons or Jersey outdoors. That's where I go now. These dating events are brutal so a girl gotta save her coins.

Oak club takes less energy to complete a date. My new doll is dating a whole bunch of guys but that's another story that I will post about it on another day on the love story thread.

But thanks for the tip. My new doll will have her dates there at those locations.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida got the shoes. Now she's gonna aim for the hair.

eONXqq.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    How did people get hundreds of stars?? Hundreds.

Since I read on the forum, I was glued to my iPad for 2-3 hrs straight doing the thing at Napa. And everytime I entered the game the "you did great" popped up twice, which means double xp and 2 kstars per date... So yeah, that's how I was able to make little more than 300kstars :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Since I read on the forum, I was glued to my iPad for 2-3 hrs straight doing the thing at Napa. And everytime I entered the game the "you did great" popped up twice, which means double xp and 2 kstars per date... So yeah, that's how I was able to make little more than 300kstars :)

It's going to be a glitch for the history books for sure. Such an amazing afternoon lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I feel sorry for those who didn't utilize it because they didn't know, but you have to know that it was an expensive one for Glu, so you know they had to plug it quickly, otherwise we'd end up paying in the long run. We rightfully complain a lot, and while we notice things change and say 'wow that's great', I thought we should make a list of the game improvements Glu has been making, and give them a big thank you.
    • for the ability to change our babies features, with the exception of purple eyes.
    • for the gifts from our spouses and occasional free meal perhaps.
    • for the awesome rewards in SCL now available twice a week if you work it.
    • for the ability to remove NPCs
    • for the increased achievement awards

Ok that's what I'm thinking of at 5:30. Feel free to add your own. morning dolls. What are your Valentines plans?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I feel sorry for those who didn't utilize it because they didn't know, but you have to know that it was an expensive one for Glu, so you know they had to plug it quickly, otherwise we'd end up paying in the long run. We rightfully complain a lot, and while we notice things change and say 'wow that's great', I thought we should make a list of the game improvements Glu has been making, and give them a big thank you.
    • for the ability to change our babies features, with the exception of purple eyes.
    • for the gifts from our spouses and occasional free meal perhaps.
    • for the awesome rewards in SCL now available twice a week if you work it.
    • for the ability to remove NPCs
    • for the increased achievement awards

Ok that's what I'm thinking of at 5:30. Feel free to add your own. morning dolls. What are your Valentines plans?

No Valentines plans for me, Koko! Single lady here! Although I did get an adorable chocolate rose when my 9 year old nephew came to visit yesterday, bless him!!!

Am I the only single lady? Lol
    [video=youtube_share;4m1EFMoRFvY]http://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY[/video]

And you're right Koko, there have been some good improvements lately :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    No Valentines plans for me, Koko! Single lady here! Although I did get an adorable chocolate rose when my 9 year old nephew came to visit yesterday, bless him!!!

Am I the only single lady? Lol
    [video=youtube_share;4m1EFMoRFvY]http://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY[/video]

You're not the only one Amy. I'm always single during valentine's day and usually during that holiday I always feel sad because I'm never in a relationship during that time of the year.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    You're not the only one Amy. I'm always single during valentine's day and usually during that holiday I always feel sad because I'm never in a relationship during that time of the year.

Aww, well here's a virtual Valentines gift for you from Madison!

035CE9FB-91C9-4E11-B5AF-428A4EE64A16_zpsrxwlwiie.jpg

Don't feel sad! Boys are rubbish :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Aww, well here's a virtual Valentines gift for you from Madison!

035CE9FB-91C9-4E11-B5AF-428A4EE64A16_zpsrxwlwiie.jpg

Don't feel sad! Boys are rubbish :)

Thanks Amy!☺

I'm always the single one out of all of my friends and my friends are in a relationship with their SO.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thanks Amy!☺

I'm always the single one out of all of my friends and my friends are in a relationship with their SO.

I'm sure you'll find someone when you least expect it! Valentines is overrated and consumer oriented anyway! (So says every single girl at this time of year lol!!!)

I was tied down with someone for over 5 years so I quite like being single for the time being. We're both still young so we should enjoy these days while we can! :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh, can someone remind me what the weekend gigs are called? I have so many tasks piled up and only want to concentrate on the ones that will give me event points.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    xvs4Y53.png?1

I'm really pleased with this event, because I could achieve soooooooo many things!

I reached the MAX LEVEL, how cool is that? I don't remember how it works, now I have to wait for the next update, right?

I was at level 3 of 'love' achievement , and thanks to the event I completed all levels and received the gifts!

V&B are back to the top spot of the couples list!

I love the ernables, I have an obsession for white shoes and vests, and the fact that we receive a hair that isn't accompanied by a hat or something, gives me hope for the future events where we can receive new incredible hair with frequency!

Oh, and the stars! I will have a lot of fun grinding until tomorrow, the only thing that hinders is that we can't choose the amount of hours in a date, Glu should improve that.

If I had taken a better item from my gift box this event would have been perfect!

#vintagewinerules
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Valentines is overrated and consumer oriented anyway! (So says every single girl at this time of year lol!!!)

Not just singles think that. I'm married and believe it is overrated. My husband and I don't "celebrate" it at all. We call it a "Hallmark Holiday" since it now has turned into mostly a money-making holiday. We make a nice meal for each other and that's about it. We do more for our kiddos (get them chocolates and cards) than ourselves.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have been super frustrated with the events lately, but I'm pretty pleased with this one. I got the hair in my free box. I only opened one more box, and got the dress. I feel incredibly lucky as those were the only two items I was after and I only spent 40kstars which I'm sure I'll make up from dates anyway. I feel like this event had a better chance to receive actual event items in the boxes rather than energy, cash and daily gift box items.

The earnable dress doesn't interest me. I only want the hair so I probably won't have to grind as hard as I usually do either which is a blessing since I work all weekend.
  • Options
    ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    Oh, can someone remind me what the weekend gigs are called? I have so many tasks piled up and only want to concentrate on the ones that will give me event points.
    I can't quite remember the exact name, but the first gig should be attending a fashion show in Paris with Misty. Afterwards there's another one (still with Misty) at Lif. Once you're done she's going to invite you to Panino to thank you, give you a money reward and 'invite' you to go on a date. That's as far as I've got!