Options

Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

18910111214Next

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I guess Glu was reading this thread. No Kstars just now on my most recent date. It was nice while it lasted!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I guess Glu was reading this thread. No Kstars just now on my most recent date. It was nice while it lasted!

I thought the same thing lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought they extended it 24 hours past the event, so I'm pretty sure it was intended to last an extra day.....into the National holiday for All Presidents Day. It was a nice thing, not a evil act. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend, I am kinda looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow. Son at school, then work, husband at work. House to myself. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Just me, or did anyone else get a "mini-update" download thing just now? xD
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Maybe it removed the Valentine's Day items? Do you still have Nappa Valley and Big Sur?
    Cilan wrote: »
    Just me, or did anyone else get a "mini-update" download thing just now? xD
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    One really amazing thing was that in the middle of dinner at Asadaux, when my husband asked about a second baby, and I said yes, the screen blanked out for a second and suddenly we were seated at the dining table in a fully decorated Napa Valley and it said Home. Now *that* was very cool and made me pretty happy.

Mine says home too. I just noticed that.

Is this same for everyone? Home instead of Napa Valley.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Mine says home too. I just noticed that.

Is this same for everyone? Home instead of Napa Valley.

Yes it is home and the wife is there at all hours.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Just a note to say that this "Home" is in fact *in* Napa Valley; it doesn't *replace* it. I hope it stays in the game, it's sooo nice and a great idea.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've been lucky the last 2 weekend events! I won the ombre hair in my free box last weekend, and I won hair this event in my free box too! I wouldn't have chased any of the items but I'm liking it now that I have it.

8OwdVzu.jpg

And Jax, I swore it's beard for him or I quit lol. He got the hair (I posted earlier) opening 3 boxes.

At the last few hours of the event after earning lots of KStars, I opened my usual box and got the shoes! I wanted to pick my usual boxes, which was 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But I changed my mind, which is awesome because they're all energy. I recalled Charli saying that he got his coat and beard on his 5th and 7th boxes, so I went with it (Ya know just so if I get Kash or energy, I have someone to blame lol). I got the suit next and was ecstatic! I thought, Charli must be god, so I went with the 7th box too.

Yes, you're god, I love you Charli <3

GW22cnJ.png

I've had nightmare experiences chasing gift box items for half a year, is 2016 my lucky year?
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    What a lovely post, sharing with us like that. Tell your bf we apologize but it's not our fault. it's the game. we have.to.tap. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. And the first rule about party threads, pretty much nothing is off topic.

Here, have a cookie. Oh, I haven't been graphicing much. I owe you a cookie.

I'm still real time Valentines Daying it up with my husband. And of course....it's still snowing. Again.

Yay, a cookie! And it's a bakery cookie--my favorite! :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    YES! Congrats to Jax! :D

2016 has been lucky for me too. I hope it continues..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.