Update 4.7 is here!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Really? I didn't noticed that.

Ok Tajni that's how we write lol

Other question Mr. Know it all!

What is the inspiration behind Scorpious gigs? I didn't get the reference!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hmmm, no idea about Scorpious. I failed the KKH quiz by 1 mark, lol! I haven't seen any Agent XYZ films
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Came back after getting few k-stars and WHAT?

Thanks anyway buddy! Maybe is because is late for you, your brain is not working as it should be!

Oh and Bilal's new hair is amazing! Looks like your real life hair, right?

Ok go sleep!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I really can't remember lol..

And nope, my hair is short and side-parting. Okay, it's late again so time to sleep ;)

• Options
    Don't know why I thought that about your hair!

I still have a lot of tasks to do, if a new update comes out I'm afraid that the weekend event will be a hard one if they go with professional tasks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Omg I gotta buy my doll a puppy🐶🐕!!! I'm on Android so I'll be getting the update later. Any Apple player care to share a screen shot of the newly added pet?

How exactly do you take a screenshot? XD No but seriously, how do you take a screenshot? I'm on an IOS iPad version 9.2.1, by the way. I'm such a noob....
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    How exactly do you take a screenshot? XD No but seriously, how do you take a screenshot? I'm on an IOS iPad version 9.2.1, by the way. I'm such a noob....

The home button and button that switches off the iPad, click them at the same time.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Today I found AliBryant's doll in one of the game's restaurants and she was without the usual bubble speech, like one of those contacts that disappeared from my game.

I checked my contact list and found out that half of my friends were gone! It wasn't the first time, then I went to look at the settings in the game and everything was ok.

I rebooted my device and nothing again. So I decided to change the settings and marked only the contacts of a circle created especially for the game where all the people there added me and I added them back.

Boom all contacts returned!

I know that many still fail to see each other in the game yet and even I have friends who simply disappeared and haven't returned as DMV and ticisss.

My previous configuration allowed all my circles visualize me if there is any problem with Vats in your games please let me know!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats are you wearing the awesome red Balmain jacket? Wouldn't want Vats to go.

DMV is still in my game but she hasn't changed clothing for months so I don't know.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I know that many still fail to see each other in the game yet and even I have friends who simply disappeared and haven't returned as DMV and ticisss.

Heeey, this is you in my game. I took Vats to Vegas, I hope you don't mind lol

KKH_Screenshot_1457198334600.jpg
  • Options
    You all are still there for me. I want this to happen once I pass all the NPCs in my game, so I can choose my final comeback. :p

• Options
    Yep Nai! Jax was beetwen the goners, but now his back phew!

Ticisss of course I don't mind, Vats loves be with such a lovely lady like you! If you can please check you settings to make sure that nothing is hindering us to see your doll!

ha Charli, good luck with that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    You all are still there for me. I want this to happen once I pass all the NPCs in my game, so I can choose my final comeback. :p

I'm doing this too! Second comeback and I'm #41 right now, with about 37 million fans to #1!
    I'm hoping to have some GC friends in the near future!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not sure what's wrong with the settings of my new game on Google play games but I know that Charli & Vats are changing their clothes because I can see it from my other game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol, I deleted Carolyn Ferocious from my Google Plus and will add her back now, hopefully that'll trigger something. It helped when one of my friends was stuck, too.

I'm finally done with the goals. We've never had 12 new storylines in the past, hope this continues. The tasks were fun too! :D

• Options
    Wow 12! Yeah I had a lot of fun, brought a lot of life to KKH!

I still have to complete NOVIA storyline, is that the last one?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!