Options

Update 4.7 is here!

trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
Wow an update already! Didn't we like just have one?

image_zpsm11qfxu7.jpeg
A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Here's the teaser! The clothes look amazingggg!
    image_zps3bf8vept.jpeg

I know a lot of people have been complaining that there aren't enough summery clothes so maybe they finally hear us.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so much Trevor. I think the hair, the bikini the house in St Barts.... and I'm so happy to see Napa back, and now Big Sur. New Home new pet! St Barts....can't wait to decorate it. I'm doing handstands over here, and I just got back from the dentist. I must have the bikini and the hair. Allllllllllllllllllllllllll the hair. Right dolls? love the wedgies. and I hope to jump on the android update.... Oh Happy Valentines Day dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Thank you so much Trevor. I think the hair, the bikini the house in St Barts.... and I'm so happy to see Napa back, and now Big Sur. New Home new pet! St Barts....can't wait to decorate it. I'm doing handstands over here, and I just got back from the dentist. I must have the bikini and the hair. Allllllllllllllllllllllllll the hair. Right dolls? love the wedgies. and I hope to jump on the android update.... Oh Happy Valentines Day dolls.

I want the puppy so bad but I dont want them to take him away after Valentine's Day. Hope this location is permanent. I'm gunna hold off on buying him in case.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Android update just came out! Go download! lol
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I gotta buy my doll a puppy🐶🐕!!! I'm on Android so I'll be getting the update later. Any Apple player care to share a screen shot of the newly added pet?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

yup, its a great update so far. now if only I could get the new clothes to show up in my wardrobe.
  • Options
    Omg I gotta buy my doll a puppy����!!! I'm on Android so I'll be getting the update later. Any Apple player care to share a screen shot of the newly added pet?

Sure, here is the new dog at Big Sur. It costs 50 kstars.
    image_zpstp67tfro.jpeg
  • Options
    omg, Big sur to me is just the date local I thought. I was talking about the dog in the other new location. I just bought a house there.was it Kabo? hmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    omg, Big sur to me is just the date local I thought. I was talking about the dog in the other new location. I just bought a house there.was it Kabo? hmmm.

oh well I haven't bought that house yet, so I can't see that dog. post a screenshot if you can.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The new travel list is amazing, thanks Glu!

Lots of new storylines and the glitch of Nene gig was fixed in my game, I'll be busy for a while!

No new hair and the clothes aren't my style, meh!

I want a new photobooth for Big Sur!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love the update!

Thank you SO much for the new scroll function, Glu! You always try to make the game better and I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    There are new items for the guys too. Couple of shirts, pants, shoes and glasses. It's an iOS glitch.

And hey, where did the tappables go? I saw cute teddies, balloons and chocolates in California and NY before updating. Hope they fix it, too.

And there's no sale on k-stars in my game. And someome said you can turn off the background music and keep the sound effects on? Can't see that either.

With that being said, I seriously LOVE this update. It's huge! What a hassle it was to see that repeated dialogue on NPCs when you accidentally tap them, thanks for that.

The scroll feature is awesome, you put Malibu in California, finally! Now if you could do the same for San Francisco, please? :p

Bringing back Napa was a cute surprise! And the other new locations are amazing!

And you heard me, time for family vacation in Montana! Thank you so, so much, Glu!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    What is this about family vacation?! Can we bring our baby out of the nursery finally?! Lol poor child stays locked in its expensively designed dungeon
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    What is this about family vacation?! Can we bring our baby out of the nursery finally?! Lol poor child stays locked in its expensively designed dungeon

The quest is just about getting the K sisters to go on a family vacation. Kim only invites you and not your spouse are kid(s).
    Sophie
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Here is the new doggy. I was so excited that I didn't even look at the price but I'm assuming that it's around 50 stars.

15eekqo.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Mens items from the weekend update:

tumblr_o2eri88RTT1te4chqo2_400.png

tumblr_o2eri88RTT1te4chqo1_1280.png

I'm intrigued to see the new hair on that bumper and only hoping that it'll be a non specialty box item.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm excited that there is a new update it but I really wish that there were more new items in the wardrobe. If you consider the five categories of the wardrobe, there are maybe 10 items in total that are new.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Love this teddy

image_zpsgzzgwsbn.png
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Glu, please don't remove Napa and Big Sur after Valentine's Day!!!!
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    YES!!!! All the locations on one list, seriously I could die from happiness right now <3!!!! I hated going from page to page so to have everything on one scrollable page is amazing.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    St. Barts is pretty but if the real estate lady thinks I'll pay 70k for a one room place she's bonkers, especially since the NY loft was only 1/7th of that!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    So many glitches for iOS lately, there's no Valentine's decoration and no new clothing for males.
  • Options
    If your male game didn't get the new clothes with the Spring Break update, please post details here? Include any other issues you're experiencing since the update.

We did see some Valentines decorations in the restaurants in a few places, then they disappeared, not sure if that is meant to come back for the event, or if it's an issue. Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    St. Barts is pretty but if the real estate lady thinks I'll pay 70k for a one room place she's bonkers, especially since the NY loft was only 1/7th of that!

Yes it's quite annoying that with each new update, the property on the location is pricey. Honestly, I only buy it just to own more pets.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I noticed that on my phone I had to manually update KKH. On my tablet, KKH auto-update by itself. Did this happened to anyone else who's playing two games?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm going to postpone buying the St Bart's house. I'm sure this weekend is dating and I'll need to blow 50k at Oak per usual.
    iOS
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I'm going to postpone buying the St Bart's house. I'm sure this weekend is dating and I'll need to blow 50k at Oak per usual.
    Ha, this is my strategy too! As much as I want to buy the house and the new goodies in our closet, I'm going to wait until the weekend's over. I only have 90k in cash right now and I'll no doubt be blowing a huge chunk of that on dates at OAK!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is there a weekend even?! Because it's 10AM here in the UK, when every other weekend event ever started... and nothing. Updated the app so that's not it... Anyone else not having the event?
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Elnara21 wrote: »
    Is there a weekend even?! Because it's 10AM here in the UK, when every other weekend event ever started... and nothing. Updated the app so that's not it... Anyone else not having the event?

Hey :)

iOS players have a glitch and we didn't get the event. There's a thread in FAQ and support - post your details there and Glu will be working on a fix for us. Soon hopefully!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here is the new doggy. I was so excited that I didn't even look at the price but I'm assuming that it's around 50 stars.

15eekqo.jpg

OMG it's sooooooo cute!

However as many pointed here, lately the new houses doesn't feel worthy to buy it. We need houses that are useful,that means we be able to call more friends at party events.

I have enough pets to make my gameplay smooth, so buy a house just for getting a new photobooth ain't interesting, even more because the decorations are so expensive now and half of the furniture is k-stars, for me it's too much effort for something that you won't use often
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!