Options

Weekend Fashion Show -2/19/16 Let there be Color!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Love the bright jewelry!

KKH_Screenshot_1456090963669.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1456091200434.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious wanted to get her photos taken by herself without Carol Davida. This fabulous diva sometimes gotta go solo.

image.php?di=YCI7O.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »

But I do love it that my doll there (who is named *cough* Zoë) can buy all the hair that I missed out on KKH, like the Khloe french braids. The prices are outrageous, though. And the K&K dolls are quite ugly, in the face I think. Their 'in love' face for girls looks laughably hideous, for example. And as someone on here previously said, the female dolls tend to look like Hailey Baldwin/Kesha in the face. And the ultra low foreheads are really ugly, too. No matter how you customize them, strangely they still all look the same. Their faces are just not that appealing to me & lack femininity compared to our KKH dolls.

Lol I think that our K&K dolls facial expressions looks hilarious haha

It just looks super silly to me.😄😆
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's Carol Davida prepping for the spring weather to arrive since she's tired of wearing her winter gear lately.

image.php?di=XX897.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Naomi_Naomi_ Registered Users 8 Posts
    This was a particularly grueling weekend for me, as I didn't win any of the special items from my giftbox :( But alas, I've finished and LOVING the shape this new dress is giving our dolls.

I know our dolls are technically standing still, but anybody else think it would have been nice if the dress was even more voluminous/ billowy - giving us that illusion of movement - like in Kendall's runway photo? Something to bring the drama ;)

IMG_7325_zpseubdrm5p.jpg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol I think that our K&K dolls facial expressions looks hilarious haha

It just looks super silly to me.
    They all look like they have microcephaly. The peace sign expression looks goofy af. It's like the artist that did MAD magazine drew them. No chin, plus the hairline starts where the eyebrows begin. It's not pretty, it's true lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Love this weekends dress so nice to have some colour and something different. I do love the gift box hair I couldn't get it sadly but the more I look at it I can't stop seeing the horn shaped forehead like there is on that long wavy hair from a while back. Anyway, perfect outfit for chilling out around your Malibu home...

34AD3246-DEAB-45E1-B777-10A71A3C399F.png_zpsqzvq66jh.jpeg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS