Options

Yearbook on Wednesday!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
FzB5Wkx.jpg

Hello stars and starlets!

This is a special edition of the 'Wednesday thread', because we're completing our first year!

Obviously I want to thank everyone for always supporting and contributing enabling us to get here today!

To celebrate how about doing forum members' yearbook ?

So it's school time, we obviously are too cool for school, but let's try to keep the looks close to 'stylish student' and move away from 'fashionista celebrity'!

And if it pleases you guys, you can enter your special messages below the pictures!

Vats is ready to enter the school:
0bv80fG.jpg?1

Look at my perfection and accept it that hurts less!

Oh and I won't promise, but if the results become cool maybe we can do one of those collages with all members who post here!

Let's have fun Wednesday Class 2016!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Here's Charlotte's starry-eyed senior high school yearbook photo in cheesy 1980's- 90's double exposure style. Those who knew her were not at all surprised by her sky-rocket to fame with successful careers in film, fashion design, modelling, business, etc. :rolleyes:

2rf5576.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here's Z, the first one in the game, on her way to school.

KKH_Screenshot_1457534392276_zps0f0wlddr.jpg~original

The photo committee added this one in for the casual shots.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Madison hasn't changed much since school; she's still superficial and materialistic but also a little paranoid about her short height.

15FFE5C0-73F5-45D5-A0C5-5CCA509FE538_zpsa3ophtn1.jpg
    "Keep your standards high and your heels higher" - Madison
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Blue was a really smart girl at high school and they thought she would make it to a great college. Everyone was shocked when they heard Blue was working at a store called So Chic. She was forgetten for a few years but now that she's a really famous model/actress everyone's trying to reconnect with her! She hasn't really changed her style since high school, but she developed anxiety after being mentally traumatized by Willow Pape.

xkvcix.jpg
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And here comes Bilal! All set for the Wednesday class :D

CxLINnu.png

"It is not the aptitude, but the attitude that determines altitude."
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Yup Charlotte, not surprised! You can tell that she was ready only to look at the picture!

Classic Z is back! Braid and brunette!

Amy kinda cliché to say it, but good things come in small packages!

Blue I think I've never seen you around, so be welcome!

Charli great catch phrase! Bilal looks really young when he's shaved!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy was very popular in high school. She was the fashion goddess. Coming from a rich family, she always had everything. They all knew she would make it in the fashion world, it was just a matter of time. She hasn't changed much since, maybe except for the hair color. She was blonde, very blonde back in time lol

Here's Sassy, on her way to the Wednesday class.
    1zvydkk.jpg

"Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine!"
    "You can sit with us, we're not MEAN GIRLS"
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Before Carol Davida was famous, her actual name is Carolina David. Carol was a bookworm in high school. She wasn't popular. She was introverted, artistic, & intelligent. The mean girls clique were mean to her in high school. They called her names like weirdo and an anti social so Carol was an outcast. They made fun of her fashion because she never wore the latest trendy brand name designer clothing. On her yearbook photo, she stood by the girl's pink gym locker room. She was always plastered with a smile on her face, but deep down inside she was hurt by the mean girls. So she didn't enjoy her four years in high school. She graduated on time and was estatic that she never had to see those mean girls ever again.

image.php?di=SDBIJ.jpg
    Remember kids stay in school!

Kids are the future.

Education is the key to success.

-Carol Davida

P.S. This is based on a true story from my high school experience.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yup Charlotte, not surprised! You can tell that she was ready only to look at the picture!

Classic Z is back! Braid and brunette!

Amy kinda cliché to say it, but good things come in small packages!

Blue I think I've never seen you around, so be welcome!

Charli great catch phrase! Bilal looks really young when he's shaved!

Thank you I joined the forum today! :)
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    Before Carolyn Ferocious was famous, her actual name is Carolyn Davidson. She was a rebellious teenager in high school. She was very popular. Guys always asked her out. She was outgoing, fun, and an outspoken person. Girls were catty and always jealous of her and she was always a fighter so she ended up in cat fights. She had her days when she was suspended from school. Her passion was always fashion. She was so bad that she cut her classes and sometimes she ditched her friends. Carolyn threw house parties when her parents were out of town and she was involved with under age drinking. Her favorite subject was lunch lol. Her grades were so lousy that she almost ended up not graduating. Her parents had to talk to her and told her to get her act together. So she started to get serious about her school work and she graduated with her high school diploma.

PzXD4E.gif
    This is Carolyn Ferocious favorite anthem lol
    I'm too cool for school.

-Carolyn Ferocious
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    dMDRQBJ.jpg
    "Deep down in my heart I know I will be a star,
    And Kim Kardashian will be my best friend for life" -Teddy
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm a Famous & Badboy in High School, Right now I'm a good boy :)))
    image_zpsl3nexsq4.jpeg
    "Things are different now. I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without. That's you." - Peter McDowell
  • Options
    Sassy's charm has never been about the hair color but for her excellent taste to dress!

Carol thanks for sharing stories and looks with both dolls! I'm sure those people saw that you had something special and unique and so they attacked you from sheer dissatisfaction with themselves!

That jacket was made for you Teddy, has even your initial on it!

Peter that Bieber's hair, makes me doubt that you're a good boy now, but certainly knows how to choose what to wear!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Carol thanks for sharing stories and looks with both dolls! I'm sure those people saw that you had something special and unique and so they attacked you from sheer dissatisfaction with themselves!

I never thought that this theme would be a touchy-feely subject for me. It just brought back unpleasant memories from what I remembered when I was a teenager.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts

That jacket was made for you Teddy, has even your initial on it!

I know right! It was an insta buy, I love this Wednesday theme, I hope more people join so we can make an actual yearbook :)
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm late! But you'll have my yearbook photo tomorrow. This is my friend Maura's fault. We met at the corner this morning, just like we do every day, and walked the few blocks to school. She'd been smoking a cigarette before she left to meet me, ran water over it in the kitchen, tossed it in the trash and left. So when we got to our spot--with our clump of friends--she suddenly freaked out, told me she forgot to look in the wastebasket to make sure the butt was out, and was afraid she was going to burn her parents' house down. Couldn't she have waited to smoke till the walk to school, like I did?? So we had to run back to her house, she checked and the cigarette was out, and we flew back to school. True story.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I never thought that this theme would be a touchy-feely subject for me. It just brought back unpleasant memories from what I remembered when I was a teenager.

I appreciated your post, Carol. High school was not a great time of life for me either. My real life experience was much closer to yours and absolutely nothing like the one I made up for my doll. The great thing is, we NEVER have to go back. :)

p.s. I love this thread. Thanks, Vats!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsdnpkqdag.jpeg

Kiah Kane has always been a very shy and awkward girl, who used to hide behind boyish clothes and brightly colored hair. Her high school classmates used to call her, "Frida," because she dressed like a boy, and also because she used to paint vivid pictures of herself and her imaginary world--often on the abandoned buildings and warehouses in her neighborhood. After being ticketed for defacing public property, and had to get a job at So Chic to pay her fines, when she met Kim. The rest of the story is being written.

"My soul speaks a language that only my hands--and color--can interpret." ----Serah
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Aww Carol, you and I would have gotten along fine. The ones who attacked you were jealous. For whatever stupid reason. There was this chick in jr high, though a year of High, just got on my case for nothing. One day she approached me, apologized said she didn't know why she'd been like that, but she was sorry. I said ok, i forgave her. She couldn't believe it, invited me to watch the St. Pat's day parade at her house and have lunch. I went, and happily, no ambush (otherwise I would have had my 1st fight a year earlier lol) and we actually became fast friends after that. She never explained what it was, other than to say she remembers thinking I was laughing at her the first time she saw me in the hall. I was probably laughing at a joke or something funny, unrelated...but for 3 years she was awful.

Now she's divorced, working two jobs, and I'm fine. So, not that revenge is good but the best revenge is a good life. You're rich in your wonderful outlook. And I'm so sorry chicks were bad in high school. But you rose above it. :)

Big Hugs. Now I'm off to see if I mistakenly typed a bad word in the event thread or something. 20 views no response. Hmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Charlotte & Koko! I think that some people fail to realize that shy people have the coolest personalities ever.

I was often misjudged by my peers because they thought that I was mean.

I was totally confused because my personality is far from being mean lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks Charlotte & Koko! I think that some people fail to realize that shy people have the coolest personalities ever.

Carol, I know very well what you had to go through. You are sweet and funny, and just a cool girl. I'm glad you didn't let it ruin your personality.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    4id4c6.jpg
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Peter that Bieber's hair, makes me doubt that you're a good boy now, but certainly knows how to choose what to wear!

Vats hehehehe. Thank you for the compliment :)))
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

OMG, I can totally relate to this. Unlike my made up story for doll Sassy (except for the hair color, I was really blonde lol), real life Sassy was extremely shy in high school. I can't say I was popular, but they all knew me and my girls. But my hometown is a small town so we all knew each other. Then I changed a little when I went to live in other country for uni, I'm more outgoing and talkative now, but deep down I still am the same shy person. I still blush gaaah lol I've heard people talking that I am an arrogant bish.. and all because of my shyness.
    But no one has ever been mean to me in high school. Me and my girls were always this cheery, fun company and everyone wanted to sit with us and have fun :)

So Carol, keep your head high, you're a lovely person. All those mean people in high school missed the opporunity to have an awesome friend ;)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Just had to say, the description of my doll is purely fictional, I'm definitely not superficial or materialistic and I would hate to be seen like that! Like, I love nice things (especially bags and shoes!) but I'm totally down to earth and a hippy at heart :) (peace!!!).

But it's true, I do wish I was taller, that's why I learned to walk in high heels from age 12 lol, I rarely wear flat shoes even now. In school, I was sooo shy, I used to get teased for my height and just had a few friends until I met a more fun group of girls in high school. But it wasn't until 6th Form/ Uni that I really came out of my shell.
    I hate the thought of anyone being bullied, especially thinking of Carol having a hard time in school. Kids can be so cruel. But as Charlotte said, we never have to go back!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol, I know very well what you had to go through. You are sweet and funny, and just a cool girl. I'm glad you didn't let it ruin your personality.

Thank you so much Serendipity for your kind words. That really means a lot to me.
    OMG, I can totally relate to this. Unlike my made up story for doll Sassy (except for the hair color, I was really blonde lol), real life Sassy was extremely shy in high school. I can't say I was popular, but they all knew me and my girls. But my hometown is a small town so we all knew each other. Then I changed a little when I went to live in other country for uni, I'm more outgoing and talkative now, but deep down I still am the same shy person. I still blush gaaah lol I've heard people talking that I am an arrogant bish.. and all because of my shyness.
    But no one has ever been mean to me in high school. Me and my girls were always this cheery, fun company and everyone wanted to sit with us and have fun :)

So Carol, keep your head high, you're a lovely person. All those mean people in high school missed the opporunity to have an awesome friend ;)

Thanks Sassy. I had some friends in high school, but they weren't my close friends or BFF. My besties are still like my sisters till this day from elementary & junior high school days. I wish that my former high school classmates weren't so judgemental but that's just life.
    AmyT wrote: »
    Just had to say, the description of my doll is purely fictional, I'm definitely not superficial or materialistic and I would hate to be seen like that! Like, I love nice things (especially bags and shoes!) but I'm totally down to earth and a hippy at heart :) (peace!!!).

But it's true, I do wish I was taller, that's why I learned to walk in high heels from age 12 lol, I rarely wear flat shoes even now. In school, I was sooo shy, I used to get teased for my height and just had a few friends until I met a more fun group of girls in high school. But it wasn't until 6th Form/ Uni that I really came out of my shell.
    I hate the thought of anyone being bullied, especially thinking of Carol having a hard time in school. Kids can be so cruel. But as Charlotte said, we never have to go back!

Thanks Amy! I'm just happy that my experience has made me a stronger person than I ever was before. Some kids that were bullied are traumatized by their experience, so I'm glad that I wasn't seen as an easy target.

I think that in this day and age, cyber bullying is the worst for the present and future generations. Thank goodness I didn't have to go through that while I was growing up. It's just sad to hear when kids commit suicide and they just take away their young lives so soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Here's Garrett. He had to go search for this picture at his mom's house because is the kind of thing that will go viral fast with the baby fat still in his face and the horrific chucks he never left behind at the time.

This one really is one for the year books in his high school. It was taken in London, where they went to represent the country in some music contest. Of course the music teacher was there and there was only a handful of students but the picture is memorable because is remembered as the time when two worlds became one at the end of senior year. A "cool" rock band boy at heart went all the way to London with the music mouses of the generation and he had a great time even when, in the beggining, he thought that Mr. Gonzales' idea of making him go was a punishment of the worst kind. So much he enjoyed the trip and company that everybody in the group ended up putting Little messages all over his bass guitar case and after graduation he went off to music school to be a music teacher.
    Screenshot_2016-03-10-11-08-12-1.png

"The grunge monster lost in London"

This is such a fun idea!...I have to find the other post I made about G's story because I know I gave a lot of details but now I can't remember all of them and..well, I am a science cookie and there is nothing worst for me that not having my facts straight LOL. Now I'm off too see all you beautiful people in high school fashions.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Serendipity it's heart touching when you talk about your art!

Badgal your doll looks great!

Stardust hahaha so funny G made a lot o progress!

Sorry guys, didn't intend to bring bad memories with this thread, but I should know because Wednesday threads has always been a place where people bring personal stories which is great because we can know each other a little more. I promise that the next time I'll be more careful when choosing the theme!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Serendipity it's heart touching when you talk about your art!

Badgal your doll looks great!

Stardust hahaha so funny G made a lot o progress!

Sorry guys, didn't intend to bring bad memories with this thread, but I should know because Wednesday threads has always been a place where people bring personal stories which is great because we can know each other a little more. I promise that the next time I'll be more careful when choosing the theme!

Of course he did..that's the point of growing up! Lol. I just always find it funny how high school pictures of guys are always of these cute little boys that want so bad to grow up and I thought G shouldn't be different!.

As for the theme I think it was perfect Vats, memories are the past and we have to learn to live with it. Teen years are not easy for anyone and I'm sure we all had had a hard drive from there to here but such is life and this is fun! So please don't censor yourself in any form. You and your ideas bring such good and bright energy to this place!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Nai summed it up beautifully for me. I would hate for you to pull back on your ideas. We're like an online family here, and when someone hurts, I've seen everyone envelop them in warm wonderful feelings. So don't hold back anyone. Never be afraid to share and show more of yourselves to us. I feel closer to Carol now, because I'd like to lift some of that pain off her shoulders. And I see another example of Vats enormous capacity to care about others. If ever there was a time for a goup hug, I think the yearbook theme has touched a chord in all of us, and I don't know about you, but I'm ready for that hug now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary