Options

Yearbook on Wednesday!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Sorry guys, didn't intend to bring bad memories with this thread, but I should know because Wednesday threads has always been a place where people bring personal stories which is great because we can know each other a little more. I promise that the next time I'll be more careful when choosing the theme!

Don't feel bad Vats! My personal story was real & authentic, so some people's high school experience was enjoyable and others were not so enjoyable. I'm just glad that I opened up about what I went through and shared my story with others without being judged. My story was relateable to the others as well. I always loved your Wednesdays themed threads, so please continue to create more.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Serendipity it's heart touching when you talk about your art!

Badgal your doll looks great!

Stardust hahaha so funny G made a lot o progress!

Sorry guys, didn't intend to bring bad memories with this thread, but I should know because Wednesday threads has always been a place where people bring personal stories which is great because we can know each other a little more. I promise that the next time I'll be more careful when choosing the theme!

Thank you !! Yours looks amazing as welll