Options

Weekend Event 3/11/16 - Roll on up for the Mykonos Tour!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The NPCs in this game are so ****ing ugly!

Lol I know right⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't why on my games the vintage wine task takes too long to appear above the waitress head so I find that to be pretty annoying. Is this happening to anyone else's game?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I don't why on my games the vintage wine task takes to long to appear above the waitress head so I find that to be pretty annoying. Is this happening to anyone else's game?

yeah same, I also noticed that. Sometimes so annoying
  • Options
    Spoiler of an outfit coming soon for the guys

14wqg5w.jpg

where did you find this picture?
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    where did you find this picture?

never mind you got from facebook official page
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So, Xime's finally done!!. Denise had a very good looking Larry for her in my game...even though she's not the very best dressed in the KKH world, but oh well!...Xime did her best.

Dennise_Date.jpg

G is done too, the event went well I guess. Interesting clothes.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I'm finally done with the event on both of my games. Last week's gig event was a struggle, but this week event was a stress-free one for sure!☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I don't why on my games the vintage wine task takes too long to appear above the waitress head so I find that to be pretty annoying. Is this happening to anyone else's game?

Mine either shows up right away or when I need just that itsy bitsy sliver of the heart to finish and of course hubby ain't paying on those dates.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    So apparently the last gig has the right or wrong answer. Carolyn Ferocious picked Larry and Denise likes him.

Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-19-11-COLLAGE_zps2j7betit.jpg

Wow, if that's what my Larry had looked like maybe I would've chosen him lol.

My Denise also has the same style, but brown hair, that purple frilly top, and bright blue pants which is probably why Ben thinks she's weird
    IOS

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Guys, people of IG claim that there'll be another voting event tomorrow! How cool is that!
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but the US changed clocks yesterday, right? That means that people in countries where we don't change our clocks any more (aka my homeland) will get events an hour earlier now. Yay! Back at noon again!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys, people of IG claim that there'll be another voting event tomorrow! How cool is that!
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but the US changed clocks yesterday, right? That means that people in countries where we don't change our clocks any more (aka my homeland) will get events an hour earlier now. Yay! Back at noon again!

Omg it's tru! Back to the normal hour again!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. I love midweek voting events. I wonder if it will be anything else......Stars for 5 Star gigs maybe? Maybe a throwback sale?
    Something great looking to work for? (emphasis on Great ;) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    So, after a long break of 3 years, I went to the movies with someone last night. And today we're going to the seaside, hear the ocean, together. Love is in the Air? :)
    Have a nice day everyone!!
    Yay. I hope things progress as you'd like them. And this person better be good enough for our Bilal. You have a bunch of sisters and Aunt types here, and we want the best for you.
    This weekend was actually good for me too! I finished my first dating event!! Last weekend I don't think I earned anything.. We had a death in the family and it was an extremely difficult situation. My little brothers (twins) live together with the one brother's girlfriend and her dad.. They woke up on their 21st birthday morning to find him dead in his chair :( they're just kids and didn't know what to do, so I drove there as fast as I could. My mcom was in Cali visiting family, so all of the arrangements were on me. My mom mode kicked in instantly and the only thing that mattered in the world to me, was to take care of them. I've never had to see things or make decisions like I did that day, in my entire life. Another horrible thing about this is that my little sis (brother's gf) lost her mom 15 months ago, which was 2 days before Christmas. It was like dejavu. Her dad was so stubborn, but he was family and we're all really close, and loved him so much. This whole thing really traumatized me. I'll never forget the look on his face before they took him :( I needed this weekend event to get my mind off things. Sorry to be the Debbie downer here =/

I'm sorry Tarabella. That is such a difficult thing. 21, very very young. It's good you were there to take charge and handle things. I'm sorry for what you and everyone is going through, and for your loss.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This weekend was actually good for me too! I finished my first dating event!! Last weekend I don't think I earned anything.. We had a death in the family and it was an extremely difficult situation. My little brothers (twins) live together with the one brother's girlfriend and her dad.. They woke up on their 21st birthday morning to find him dead in his chair :( they're just kids and didn't know what to do, so I drove there as fast as I could. My mcom was in Cali visiting family, so all of the arrangements were on me. My mom mode kicked in instantly and the only thing that mattered in the world to me, was to take care of them. I've never had to see things or make decisions like I did that day, in my entire life. Another horrible thing about this is that my little sis (brother's gf) lost her mom 15 months ago, which was 2 days before Christmas. It was like dejavu. Her dad was so stubborn, but he was family and we're all really close, and loved him so much. This whole thing really traumatized me. I'll never forget the look on his face before they took him :( I needed this weekend event to get my mind off things. Sorry to be the Debbie downer here =/

I'm so sorry to read that! You are so brave and you managed the situation very well. Please keep your head up, my dear!

So this is gonna be the third time where people can win the twisted side ponytail :D
  • Options
    No. Not that again. I have to be honest. I had nothing but the twisted ponytail, and yet I got none of the other items even in my pallettes. It was all cash, and one sports bra. 3 games. 4 chances for a box......a sports bra? So, while I enjoy breaking up the pace, unless we get some better prizes, I'll go level up in KKG instead. :)

Can't help it, but I remember that last event, they have to put more things in them. When is the last time you saw the princess ring in a giftbox? A few other things too. Things from ORDINARY giftboxes. Pack the palettes with those things and it would be a big improvement.

But, in the end......any event is better than no event. :) Do we know for sure it's another Voting event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

does anyone get the mini update?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I did not notice a mini update, but I have to say that I sometimes miss it... We'll find out in 15 minutes!
    hyerilee wrote: »
    does anyone get the mini update?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No voting event. Or 1 hour later?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hmm... none for me either... I'll check again in an hour, but if there is one it should have started already...
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No voting event. Or 1 hour later?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Still no event... I'm guessing our friends on Instagram were wrong this time.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe it's tomorrow
    PM to add
  • Options
    There's a girl who received a notification "the votes are in! Come to see if you look won" it's going to happen we don't know when.
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    So I guess no event today?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got a mini-update half hour ago, could be an event?

We're close to St. Patricks' maybe it starts early, but I really want a throwback, yeah kinda of repetitive saying that, but maybe that way it happens!

Edit: False alarm apparently was released a fix to Android on the dating issue, yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    What do you guys think the st Patrick's event is going to be parties, gigs or votes?
  • Options
    What do you guys think the st Patrick's event is going to be parties, gigs or votes?

i'd be so strange if it wasn't parties, seems like it has been the last 2 yrs

also, when we have had weekday events, didn't they come on Wednesday? maybe others were just a day early?
    IOS

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I got a mini-update half hour ago, could be an event?

We're close to St. Patricks' maybe it starts early, but I really want a throwback, yeah kinda of repetitive saying that, but maybe that way it happens!

Edit: False alarm apparently was released a fix to Android on the dating issue, yay!

just went on a date to be sure and yep!:

tumblr_o44290coQe1qfvh9po1_540.png

He finally got this hint! Now, if only he could catch the one about my not wanting another child if it means that nanny but one step at a time I guess. Then again, with sweet talking like that & paying for things now he might get his way anyway. Hmm....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thank you all for the kind words! It's been a really difficult month for my family, but we'll get through it! I'm so glad I have the game and this forum to take my mind off things :) you guys are great <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    i'd be so strange if it wasn't parties, seems like it has been the last 2 yrs

also, when we have had weekday events, didn't they come on Wednesday? maybe others were just a day early?

Well last year was projects/gigs
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Guys it's true that glu changed the short ombré hair inspired by KHLOE on android too? It's only ombré on one side like iOS now.

Hey all,

We put in a fix for the ombre hair (thanks to users in this thread :)). Can anyone verify if it's now ombre on both sides, on iOS as well as Android?

Thanks for playing!

eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)