Options

My frustration is real!

The frustration is real. I started hating the game since this years started, literally got tired of it. It's no longer Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, it's Kourtney Kardashian: Hollywood. And excuse me, but Kourtney is stuck at the 2000's. If it's hairstyles, shoes, accessories, dresses, pants, shirts or whatever it is everything just sucks. I stopped playing the game since 2016 started. I'm at the limit fans, has not throwbacks left & has nothing do with it. I always did the new storylines with the update & left the game again. It's nice we have new collections from time to time, which I like. But what about more? From my experience with the game, some things in the wardrobe are from 2000's - 2010's Kim, and what was the **** back then, mind the language, is sooo ugly now. & I am totally not a fan of the spring collection.
I think, Glu employees should start checking out those threads. Please, we beg you you guys to add more hairstyles to the game & alot. More cool Kim's or Khloe's or Kylie's cool style stuff. Some, facial features, please, like The Glamm Squad eyes & lips. We are begging for a throwback! Oh, one last thing, please, stop adding weird *** hairstyles with some accessories with that, which you can wear only in one purpose.
So here some of my my requests, to whoever of you relates to that & wanna help me out:

1. We used to have so many cool & beautiful weekend events back in 2015. Comment the pictures of your favorite events.

2. Comment the things you actually hate in the wardrobe. Yanno, all the weird & ugly stuff you & Kim won't wear now days, even if you get paid.

3. Comment events you don't wanna see any of them in the game anymore.

4. I saw there's a new trend, creating you events which you'll like to see & posting it. If you have any, doesn't matter who created them, go ahead and comment them!

5. Comment your ideas for wardrobe clothes. Ask for alot of them each new update. Get what you want inside the game.

6. Comment ideas for storylines for those out of comebacks & fans to earn and has only 3 every new update!

7. Comment characters you would like to date! Like Cassio, of course.

Has any other complaints, about poor wardrobe, events, or storylines? A missing throwback? Comment here.

Don't forget to comment throwback in a chant, because se deserve & desperately need one!

Let's make Glu understand that we love them & appreciate them, but we love our dolls style too.

Go ahead & comment your offers, frustration, and a collection of the throwback you likes for Glu to learn, and ofcourse, have them in the, I hope, up and coming throwback sale the owe us. Let's make it big again! Let's make it rain!

By the way, I totally forgot how to comment pictures, so excuse me while i'm going to learn how to do that again & search all of my favourite, loved weekend events.

By the way, dear Glu, if you're reading it & loving it, please, don't add any 2016 items to the throwback, ever. & any other throwbacks. Please. Make 3 of 2015 throwbacks instead. I love you all. Have a lovely day like you all lovlies in here! I really missed the forum! Hope I can know some peeps & make some friends this time.

And dear, lovely Koko, first of all, I really missed you & your lovely personality, since you're the only one I talked to & you really helped me once with personal & other stuff, I'm sorry of there is any other thread for all of the subjects & titels in here. I just thought to make an own personal & helping thread, and make it all be organized in one place for the throwback. I really hope this thread could stay up, since this is about me & I really wanan to make a collection of the throwback & other clothing offers. I never seen any threads like this. Je t'aim all, je te souhaite une merveilleuse journée! I hope you'll have a wonderful day!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No Doll, you are fine with this here. I have to believe that Glu continues to look for our input and want to make the game better for us, and better for them at the same time. I'm glad you posted, Let's get other people's points of view for improving the game posted here as well.

I really miss the row of new clothes waiting to be unlocked at each level in the game. That used to be one of the perks of leveling up. We'd really be deep into the game, grinding to get to the next level to unlock the clothes that awaited us. After the update, I see there is a nice pearl necklace when I hit level 50. I'm level 43. Where are the clothes and accessories for the levels in between? And the clothes don't have to be what Kim wore, just give us stylish clothes. No more things like that green shirt, and orange, white, green, and yellow sweater that were event items one recent week. Those items truly looked like they came off the rack in Target or Walmart. It's pretty sad when the best item of the weekend is a scarf. The way to make us spend more, is to put more buyable clothes in the wardrobe. I would easily drop 200 stars when I leveled up and the new clothes I'd been drooling over became available.

Let's try and bring some of these issue to Glu's attention. I really think they want us to enjoy the game, and not being die hard addicted fans, they don't have our perspective unless we tell them what is wrong. Let's use this thread to constructively convey the issues we have with the game. More and better clothes. They don't all have to be designer or film inspired. Just give us more colors, less walmart and more current styles. Did I mention more leveling up clothes as well? Without the line of clothes we used to get, what do we get for leveling up? If we're lucky enough to have no energy we get a full tank. But more often than not, we're pretty full when we level up. So we get 5, or 6 energy. If the Gift Box energy can be added to the max, why can't the Leveling up energy be added to the max as well? So, without the clothes, and usually just getting a few energy, what are the other perks of leveling up?

Lovely to see you Charlotte, thanks for posting, and I hope this means your back for good. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    No Doll, you are fine with this here. I have to believe that Glu continues to look for our input and want to make the game better for us, and better for them at the same time. I'm glad you posted, Let's get other people's points of view for improving the game posted here as well.

I really miss the row of new clothes waiting to be unlocked at each level in the game. That used to be one of the perks of leveling up. We'd really be deep into the game, grinding to get to the next level to unlock the clothes that awaited us. After the update, I see there is a nice pearl necklace when I hit level 50. I'm level 43. Where are the clothes and accessories for the levels in between? And the clothes don't have to be what Kim wore, just give us stylish clothes. No more things like that green shirt, and orange, white, green, and yellow sweater that were event items one recent week. Those items truly looked like they came off the rack in Target or Walmart. It's pretty sad when the best item of the weekend is a scarf. The way to make us spend more, is to put more buyable clothes in the wardrobe. I would easily drop 200 stars when I leveled up and the new clothes I'd been drooling over became available.

Let's try and bring some of these issue to Glu's attention. I really think they want us to enjoy the game, and not being die hard addicted fans, they don't have our perspective unless we tell them what is wrong. Let's use this thread to constructively convey the issues we have with the game. More and better clothes. They don't all have to be designer or film inspired. Just give us more colors, less walmart and more current styles. Did I mention more leveling up clothes as well? Without the line of clothes we used to get, what do we get for leveling up? If we're lucky enough to have no energy we get a full tank. But more often than not, we're pretty full when we level up. So we get 5, or 6 energy. If the Gift Box energy can be added to the max, why can't the Leveling up energy be added to the max as well? So, without the clothes, and usually just getting a few energy, what are the other perks of leveling up?

Lovely to see you Charlotte, thanks for posting, and I hope this means your back for good. :)

Lovely to hear from you Koko, thanks for commenting and approving I'm all fine, posting this thread. Sad nobody comments, think you could tell one of your forum friends to make the comments rain & sharing his opinios about the lack of creativity in the game? So first, let's go straight to the subject. You're absolutely right. First, we don't need no designer & celebrity inspired clothes, we just need cool clothes, and a lot of them, in each update. Not a few. Closes, accessories & shoes in the game looks like my grandma's. Sorry, not sorry. And about the leveling up clothes, dang girl, you're right. And what about more storylines prizes? So here goes 3 requests.

1. Glu, please, add alot of new cool clothes, if I want Walmart, I'll go to Walmart. If I want Hollywood, I'll go to the game with high expectations!

2. More leveling up clothes! Dang!

3. Alot pf quests, every update! I'm tired of the 3 storylines thingy, and that's it. I'm out of fans & comebacks. I want to have storylines so I could freeking play! And please, add more prizes to the storylines. This is a such a cool feature.

So Koko, if people, including you, will comment ideas for storylines & events & their favourite events for the throwback & ideas for clothes, I think we will earn alot from this thread. Let's make it rain!
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts

I am back for good. Need to make some changes.
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I totally agree! I have always been a huge fan of the game but we need more substance and layers to the game. It's been out for over a year now and we haven't had any major fun game changing updates in a while. I like to think us KKH fans are pretty die hard good money spending fans. If they want to keep us they should give us some entertaining changes! I would love to see the our dolls actually move around more and have more interaction with the items in their surroundings. I know the game can't be as in depth as say the sims but it would be cool to just have basic animations added! And dear lord we need to get they eyebrow color situation fixed along with more customization! I love KKH and I don't want this game to just fade away!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    yeah my main complaint at the moment is the lack of customization. I gave glu the benefit of the doubt for a long time, thinking that in depth face customizations were not their thing, but after seeing K&K Game I know they are more than capable of giving us what we want. Also yes, more modern clothes along the lines of Kylie and Khloe, who really have grown in the terms of style.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I actually like the game. Am I alone here? :(
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I actually like the game. Am I alone here? :(

No, I like it a lot too...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    No, I like it a lot too...

giphy.gif
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No, we are not turning this into the suggestion thread. The suggestion thread is supposed to be short bullet type suggestions. I'm moving a few of these posts to their rightful place.
    And no need for any non Moderita moderating. Any posts that I find containing rude comments will be deleted in their entirety. If you see rudeness before I do, please PM me.

And, I've spent a while going over the whole thread, moving a few things, deletions of things that don't belong and I've decided to close this. So many aspects were touched upon, and I see it continuing to just become a wish list for the game. I'm sorry, and as always, if anyone want to pm me, feel free. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.