Options

Weekend Event 4/22/2016 - KK:H Coachella 2016 Party & 5 Star Prrofessional Event

Comments

• Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Is that just doing all of the actions or do we only do specific ones?

It's doing all the actions but I don't recommend using the 8-energy bolt action, it doesn't give back much.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    You're welcome! I remember that my first finished event was the April Fool's Day event and I completed it for just one day without even using SCL(Mia was MIA at that time). That means, you can actually finish a 5-star gig event without using SCL and only for a day if you really grind for it. Good luck! The hair is really cute! Hope you get it too!

That's awesome! I know it is possible, but most of the time I don't have enough time on the weekends to play as much as I'd like, so SCL really, really helps haha :) those 6 hour weekend gigs literally drain me haha!! I don't even do them on VIP weekends because they take up soooo much energy!! But on weekends like this, the bonus points really help! I'm still waiting for my last job with Maria, and I just did an 8 hr shift at SCL and got the earnable dress.. Hopefully I can make it to the hair in time now :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Is that just doing all of the actions or do we only do specific ones?

I'm not sure. I do know that customer service tips gives out a lot of stars though :) and inviting a friend gives you 2 bonus points if you have any of the weekend items!
    XoXo
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    That's awesome! I know it is possible, but most of the time I don't have enough time on the weekends to play as much as I'd like, so SCL really, really helps haha :) those 6 hour weekend gigs literally drain me haha!! I don't even do them on VIP weekends because they take up soooo much energy!! But on weekends like this, the bonus points really help! I'm still waiting for my last job with Maria, and I just did an 8 hr shift at SCL and got the earnable dress.. Hopefully I can make it to the hair in time now :)

Yay! I'm glad I helped a bit! Congrats!
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Andrzej!!! I hope you're having a wonderful birthday weekend :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm not sure. I do know that customer service tips gives out a lot of stars though :) and inviting a friend gives you 2 bonus points if you have any of the weekend items!

Well I'm only asking for further reference. :) I haven't gotten SCL yet but I do believe I just got the quest line that starts it! So hopefully by next weekend's event I will be able to have that if it is a 5 star event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And these things are always subject to change. Often tips and tricks we find as players disappear the next time we have this kind of event. So, sometimes it's better to be discrete and just read thoroughly. One tip appearing once or twice in a thread/discrete. 10 times with quotes in a page, kind of like a neon sign flashing 'loophole below' . Just saying. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    And these things are always subject to change. Often tips and tricks we find as players disappear the next time we have this kind of event. So, sometimes it's better to be discrete and just read thoroughly. One tip appearing once or twice in a thread/discrete. 10 times with quotes in a page, kind of like a neon sign flashing 'loophole below' . Just saying. ;)

This. Yes.
  • Options
    wow, regular daily gift box, finally gave AppleP the light lavender strap dress. She doesn't care if it's too early in the season...she's wearing it now, and looking casual and happy. I've needed that for her since it first came out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Best wishes for you, Andrzej! Hope you have a great one. :)

JSIV4uJ.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Gotcha, Koko :) thank you!
    XoXo
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been visiting off and on, checking out everyone's looks and the lovely thread themes. Just to put in my two cents, I agree completely with Koko. As soon as we talk about something that makes our lives easier in the game, it has a tendency to ... mysteriously disappear. Ah well. I'm still so pleased Glu has heard our complaints about non-earnable hair and other worries they didn't have to address but did anyways. Also the update with the locations scroll and everything was great because those were suggestions straight from the suggestions thread.

Anyway, blah blah blah. I just wanted to check in and say I've missed you all, and I know these don't really go here but here are some of my looks from this weekend. I didn't screenshot it, but you guys know I am the gift box conspiracy theorist. I got the fur in the bottom left box, and I've seen some other people in this thread with that same location. So that is my unsolicited advice for premium gift box pickage.

XCIS3Me.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've already opened like 6 sets of gift boxes, and only seen the fur once... in my 2nd set. So it's 4 sets in a row without seeing the fur at all lol joke
    PM to add
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I opened six boxes in total and no fur :(
    In my first set I got 30 event points, 4000 kcash and the earrings.
    Then...
    13090722_10209479707332171_584237815_o.png?oh=37362bab4449492a6b2f64b33b5eab83&oe=571F36EE

This is not a lucky day for me ^^
    I really want the fur coat but I don't know if I should chase it, I know I still have a lot of kstars but I had more than 1000 a few days ago and I saved them for the throwback sale so I'm a bit reluctant to spend them...

• Options
    Spleen! I didn't realize you were fannygirl. We've been working a lot together. I hear you so much on the fur. I went through so many stars, (I think because Mothers Day is right around the corner, I'm feeling lucky that we'll have another Star Sale for that weekend I've been spending a little more freely. Now to just stockpile those gift cards. lol.) 2 games got the fur after too many boxes. I enjoyed 30 Event Points whenever they popped up, the 40 Stars I got was a wipe but helpful after a bad pick, the Energy was even welcome...and yeah I picked up a few 4000$ boxes as well. I really want to go in and try on the last tab, but she has the least stars, and this morning's pics haven't been the best

What should we do Spleen? Should we go in? Maybe I should play your lucky boxes, and you play mine. Lol. But at the end of the day, play comfortably. Don't push yourself more than you're comfortable with. Yes the fur is great. But....next week unless it's another "Rainbow threw up in Walmart" week, they'll be another beautiful item we can try for.

Who's going in again?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Hey anyone know if customer service answer on Saturdays/Sundays? I've send a ticket yesterday but they didn't answer me yet....
  • Options
    Depending on their backlog, sometimes it takes longer in the queue. Is it a time sensitive issue?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Hey anyone know if customer service answer on Saturdays/Sundays? I've send a ticket yesterday but they didn't answer me yet....

Frances miss you on IG, why did you delete your acc?:(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    rB4King.png?1

Although I'm satisfied with the earnables couldn't help but be a bit bitter for not getting the box shirt or pants, they are really cool.

Now looking foward to next weekend since it's gonna be another looooooong week without anything to do with the game, just pick up my daily box and date Bort.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Frances miss you on IG, why did you delete your acc?:(

Oh I didn't deleted it I just desactivated it but I'm not sure if I want to come back :( so many reasons one of them of what we talk the other day, lately that's bothering me more and more. Thanks I miss being there too but I'm tired. xx
  • Options
    Oh I didn't deleted it I just desactivated it but I'm not sure if I want to come back :( so many reasons one of them of what we talk the other day, lately that's bothering me more and more. Thanks I miss being there too but I'm tired. xx

I see girl :( take your time and if possible comeback to us, I really miss your theories about spoilers, banners, updates, everything...luv ya <3
  • Options
    I replied the two messages I got but I don't know if Reem or Rachel received them.
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Done! :D
    t0teeo.jpg
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I grinded for the purse but I'm not really feeling the simplistic boring plain black dress. It's springtime in NY and I was hoping for bright fun vivid colors. I just feel like black is such a lifeless color to me. :( I'm hoping that next week earn ables are more stylish. I don't mind grinding for hair but I'm hating Glu right now for putting it for 600 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I need to grind to get the hair but right now I don't know if I will since i STILL have the same stupid freezing issues. It sucks when you need to force close the game every 5 global stops :rolls eyes:

PS, don't email Glu about your problem if you want help
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    jo619jo619 Registered Users 1 Posts
    is the second fashion show with Misty the last event in the weekend event? And upon completing it how many stars would I get? I have 335 right now, and in just trying to see if there's any chance for me to win this hair at all! Thanks!
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I need to grind to get the hair but right now I don't know if I will since i STILL have the same stupid freezing issues. It sucks when you need to force close the game every 5 global stops :rolls eyes:

PS, don't email Glu about your problem if you want help

Don't email to GLU, it makes things more complicated. DM to them by support on game settings, they can answer you quicker than email.
  • Options
    Hyerilee is right. Submitting tickets via the game is the best method of reaching them.

Whether it's misinterpretation of the issue, or individual things with your device situation a lot can seem to come to a dead end. If anyone needs help that way, you can post in support and I'll try to give honest suggestions. I remember the problems I had (my device) when every screen change crashed my Tablet, and that's like a wounded game to me. No guarrantees, but I'll try. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So who's still grinding? I'm closing in on the hair for AppleP now, and then I do a little last miniute Giftboxes for Kat. No time for pictures till the timers done over here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So who's still grinding? I'm closing in on the hair for AppleP now, and then I do a little last miniute Giftboxes for Kat. No time for pictures till the timers done over here. :)

I'm still at it on both Garrett and Xime. We're about halfway to the last item on both so I think I have to make a choice and commit to one and see if I have time to do the other. So far I'm more in love with the guy's jacket than the girls hair so I'm going for it and then the hair if I can. Such wonderful days during this weekend I just went out and did little for the games so all in all I think I'm actually pretty good. Xime was able to buy both a car and the jet so she's set for the next weekends. She's still only level 14 so no event gigs, that really affected us because Garrett covered a lot more ground because those sweet point he has for the gigs.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here