Options

Weekend Event 5/20/2016 ~YOGA Nah LOVE the ZenEvent

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I really hate Party events.. 41 energy bolts to finish a party at Calabasas :(

3 more and I'll be done!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    omg Amy, congrats! That's the same spot everybody says to click on, too! Yeah mine was just so random. It took endless tries and there were actually several palettes where the hair wasn't even there.

Oh and how cool is that, that you totally get to hang out with Sassy! I envy you players from Europe. It's like the rest of the continent is actually your backyard. I'd have to get visas and a sh*tload of paperwork just to even set foot out of the United States. Hope you girls have a blast!

Zoye--If you ever need any help from this end, you better let me know! I know my mom was able to help a friend of hers make that hell just that little bit better. She would go and get papers he needed and send them right to him instead of him having to wait foreverrrrr to receive them from govt offices; she stood in lines here so he had all his sh*t expedited. You ever need steppin' and fetchin', gurl, lemme know im-freaking-mediately.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I really hate Party events.. 41 energy bolts to finish a party at Calabasas :(

3 more and I'll be done!

Yes... very, very annoying, haha.
    I'm at like 360-something points and I'm working on the 3rd storyline gig. I really do not know if I'll make it to the hair because I work tomorrow.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I may just pass on the dress. I'm snailing up to the scarf but with the game freezing this just really sucks all the life out of the game esp since Glu is not helping me and I've this problem for so long now. I hate how other people are dealing with the same issue, but in a way I'm glad cause maybe it'll force them to actually realize that hey, maybe it's your game and not me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Quick question... if I do an event gig for an event that has already passed, do we get event points for the event currently going on?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Quick question... if I do an event gig for an event that has already passed, do we get event points for the event currently going on?

Sorry for the late reply, you'll have probably found the answer to your own question by now! But I think that we only get event points this week for completing parties and the gigs relating to this event only.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I never spend Kstars on boxes but I really wanted the hair so I tried this time, bad mistake.

1463867576-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-45-45.png
    1463867597-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-46-44.png
    1463867614-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-47-10.png
    1463867656-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-47-48.png
    1463867673-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-48-37.png
    1463867701-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-49-23.png

That's horrible! They didn't even put the event items in some of those pallets!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    MUAHAHAHAHA

First time this happened in 1 year and 2 months of playing, Glu finally threw some love at me.

O5BrVRR.jpg
    D1p0xAA.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    MUAHAHAHAHA

First time this happened in 1 year and 2 months of playing, Glu finally threw some love at me.

O5BrVRR.jpg
    D1p0xAA.jpg

OMG these have to be the best chosen boxes EVER!!! So happy for you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats, Nai!! I'm so happy for you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Congrats, Nai!

I finished the event. So proud of myself! Back to grinding for SCL! xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Thanks guyzzzzz I'm like

FI41xtY.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Omg lucky Nai!!!! You deserve it :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    It's the first weekend in months that I won't finish :( the dress just doesn't motivate me, maybe if we didn't have such a similar one already... I'm tired and I have to wake up at 6am.
    6485D185-A3A2-4565-992B-B34B21B29321_zpsfwgozoza.png
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    It's the first weekend in months that I won't finish :( the dress just doesn't motivate me, maybe if we didn't have such a similar one already... I'm tired and I have to wake up at 6am.

Same here. When I'm not loving the earnables, I don't make as much of an effort to grind. I'm not motivated either. All I have to do now is do the last weekend event gig and then I'm done. I'm only a few points away from getting the scarves for my dolls on both of my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I hate party weekends. The blacking out and crashing just seems much worse, and Glu still hasn't responded back again, and I always need like one more sliver of a star with 2-3 energy bolts and all I can find are tasks that are 8
    IOS

• Options
    Omg lucky Nai!!!! You deserve it :D

I totally do!! :rolleyes: #NoShame
    PM to add
  • Options
    Same here. When I'm not loving the earnables, I don't make as much of an effort to grind. I'm not motivated either. All I have to do now is do the last weekend event gig and then I'm done. I'm only a few points away from getting the scarves for my dolls on both of my games.

You guys that have 2-3 games have to work so hard! Congrats on getting that far Carol :D

Kayla, I think I know what you mean about only needing a small action (say the 2 or 4 energy action) to complete the last star, that's happened to me before and there are only 8s. What I've noticed is that if you're in Calabasas and after you've tapped on the invite friend action and got the points from a couple of friends, look for an 8 energy action anytime before you click on your last friend. Then there always seems to be small 1,2 or 4 actions left at the end and you're then able to still complete a 5star party with one bar of energy.
    Hope that makes some sense? :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I just completed the event for Jax, the event gigs helped a lot with the bonus 50 points! Oh he won 40 KStars in his free box : )
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    6ThW0ci.png?1

I finished last night, I'm happy about my new clothes!

Yay Nai! So happy for you, that that happens many times from now on!

Sorry for those who are getting trouble to finish the event, Calabasas parties and pets are the key, I just checked my game at every 4h and voilá!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You guys that have 2-3 games have to work so hard! Congrats on getting that far Carol :D

Kayla, I think I know what you mean about only needing a small action (say the 2 or 4 energy action) to complete the last star, that's happened to me before and there are only 8s. What I've noticed is that if you're in Calabasas and after you've tapped on the invite friend action and got the points from a couple of friends, look for an 8 energy action anytime before you click on your last friend. Then there always seems to be small 1,2 or 4 actions left at the end and you're then able to still complete a 5star party with one bar of energy.
    Hope that makes some sense? :)

lol, def and I do try to do that sometimes, but then there are the other times I get greedy or lazy (esp when I wake up in the middle of the night)

Just need one more party, luckily it's not one of those events where I need a whole event/party just for one stinkin' point
    IOS

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Thanks Amy.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    20160522_190158_zpsrw0nvwul.jpg

been chasing that ombre high pony... that's all I wanted from this weekend... LOL oh well. Thanks Glu, not one, not two, but three $4000 Kash boxes!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    20160522_190158_zpsrw0nvwul.jpg

been chasing that ombre high pony... that's all I wanted from this weekend... LOL oh well. Thanks Glu, not one, not two, but three $4000 Kash boxes!

That's the worst. :(
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Same here! I only made it to the 2nd item and while part of that was due to trying to balance KKH, K&K and Britney's game time management wise I have to admit that neither the shirt OR the hair inspired me much and has left me not completing the weekend. I'm grateful a bit since between 3 games and picking up a saturday shift at work my time & mind were exhausted but I do worry how I will manage KKH & BSAD when both have events I want to complete.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Same here! I only made it to the 2nd item and while part of that was due to trying to balance KKH, K&K and Britney's game time management wise I have to admit that neither the shirt OR the hair inspired me much and has left me not completing the weekend. I'm grateful a bit since between 3 games and picking up a saturday shift at work my time & mind were exhausted but I do worry how I will manage KKH & BSAD when both have events I want to complete.

Just alternate between the two when you run out of energy. :) By the time you make progress on one, it'll be time to switch to the other and work on that one! Theoretically, haha. I deleted BSAD so I only have K&K and KKH to worry about.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Just alternate between the two when you run out of energy. :) By the time you make progress on one, it'll be time to switch to the other and work on that one! Theoretically, haha. I deleted BSAD so I only have K&K and KKH to worry about.

LOL, maybe ;3

I might delete K&K since it's still super glitchy for me - I kept losing points I earned on the weekend event XP - and I only keep/play it in the event I like an event and because it's pretty but I'm already more attached to BSAD so we'll see!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    6485D185-A3A2-4565-992B-B34B21B29321_zpsfwgozoza.png
    I know what you mean. The dress was uninspiring because we have one that is soooo similar to it already in our wardrobe, literally the only motivation for grinding and finishing the event is so there's no chance it ends up in a TB box. :P

I really liked the gift box items this week, I chased the hair and I eventually got it, so I'm happy about that! Also got the shoes and the top in the process. Would have loved the skirt too, but I didn't bother opening any more boxes once I got my hair.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I know what you mean. The dress was uninspiring because we have one that is soooo similar to it already in our wardrobe, literally the only motivation for grinding and finishing the event is so there's no chance it ends up in a TB box. :P

I really liked the gift box items this week, I chased the hair and I eventually got it, so I'm happy about that! Also got the shoes and the top in the process. Would have loved the skirt too, but I didn't bother opening any more boxes once I got my hair.

Yeah, I usually just grind away until I get all the items even if I don't like them, but this week I was as you say so uninspired! Pleased you won the hair :) and yep I'm gutted I missed out on the skirt. Hopefully it'll pop up in a throwback sometime (lol unlikely for me!).
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I didn't get anything this weekend lol I couldn't play but I don't care.. I would've used the bag and scarf with other clothes, but it was not something I was dying for.. and combined with poor wi fi, yeah no motivation at all ;)
    My free box was 4K :mad:

Vatsy, we are taking you sightseeing with us in Sofia :rolleyes: I am so excited for Amy's arrival, I've already made a plan where are we going to go <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014