Options

Weekend Event 5/27/2016 -Red, White and Working for the Weekend - Happy Memorial Day

Comments

• Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ain't working for both my iOS and android game too : (

Oh no. It might be because of the in game update they're talking about. They might have fixed it already. :(
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no, let me try again and I'll update...

Seems like the Napa glitch. It was discussed in private, yet all over the place. :p

Actually, it wasn't working for me at all in the first place. I don't know what I'm doing wrong (lol) but Fin has tried to help to no avail.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey guys, time for a little musical interlude........Memorial Day and all. How about Patriotic Musical numbers in movies? Nah? Ok.

And, when you're working on a messge campaign, and a discrete one, while this is way better than the last indiscreet operation, a not for the next one. All the Done posts while efficient, don't add to the discrete. If someone doesn't get it, they can ask again, or pm another member. Just my 2 cents. And this seems more like a benevolent 'loophole' kind of like SCL. The same benevolence that allows us the Gifting and Friends subforum. But all in all, I applaud the streamlined handling of helpful infomation. Not at all the kind of useless infomation Mickey Boy sings about in this party tune classic.

I'm not saying shut down the pms, let's just be a little more sssssssssh. :) When in doubt pm someone. :)

Anyone BBqing this weekend? What are you making? I haven't decided yet. I just don't want to travel.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmmm, I was busy posting while the tip took a turn for the worse? Ugh, I was waiting to try tomorrow with Kim for a day. Plus, I've been doing another shoot everytime I put together another 19 energy. lol. I saw it was on Instagram too, so no matter how quiet we keep something here, there's a whole great big universe out there of KK:H players. We're a small microcosm of players. We're the smart ones. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I just wanted to appreciate his effort. :)

Ahh yes, I see. All apologies.:)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Actually, it wasn't working for me at all in the first place. I don't know what I'm doing wrong (lol) but Fin has tried to help to no avail.

Still working for me. :p I just followed it word to word. He made it very clear about the rooms, that's the main part.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Still working for me. :p I just followed it word to word. He made it very clear about the rooms, that's the main part.

Is the special person at "friend" level with you? I followed everything, I'm so frustrated at myself lol...
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Fin, I guess it's safe to say you can PM everyone in this thread, lol.
    I feel bad. :( You don't have to pm me. That's one less person for you to be troubled with, haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well for the tone of this thread I believe no one is doing the weekend gigs lol

I did the first one and was about Khloe being stalked by a weirdo, nothing special about it... in case anyone is curious or going to take the most challenge route as well.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    VIPs don't give out event points. That's why I stated on my pm that you only earn 6 points from guests :o

Oopsie...I made a huge boo boo mistake and invited a V.I.P. to co-star with my dolls at their reality show gig.:confused:

Oh well...I'm just gonna wait for my energy to recharge so that I can open up my freebie gift box on my games since I'm almost this close.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Well for the tone of this thread I believe no one is doing the weekend gigs lol

I did the first one and was about Khloe being stalked by a weirdo, nothing special about it... in case anyone is curious or going to take the most challenge route as well.

I'm doing the quests, I always do! I got 2 hours till the next one is available, but I'll post if anything exciting happens o/
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm doing the quests too. I'm always curious to see what they come up with.
  • Options
    oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    I've done first quest, got done time till the second, nothing interesting yet.

And oh, my palette. Shoes ❤️
    i6ceva.png
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the special weekend goal is? I went to Maria's office and she gave me three goals.

One is where Kim is depressed b/c she lost some earrings that were suppose to be a gift for Kris and now Maria wants to help find them.

The second one is where Maria wants me to go on three dates to impress Alexis Masterson assistants and convince them that I am romantic. Can the dates be anywhere or in certain locations?

The last one is where the fashion queen Elizabeth invited me to a party at the Oak Club.

So are any of these the weekend goal?

Also Fin can you PM me too? I know you must get tired of people asking but I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what the special weekend goal is?

There are 3 weekend event gigs altogether and it's usually 6 hr gigs.

The first weekend event gig is called Stylin' Party.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The first weekend quest was to meet Khloe at Lif in Miami. It was a 6 hour task. Hope that helps :)

Can someone tell me what the special weekend goal is? I went to Maria's office and she gave me three goals.

One is where Kim is depressed b/c she lost some earrings that were suppose to be a gift for Kris and now Maria wants to help find them.

The second one is where Maria wants me to go on three dates to impress Alexis Masterson assistants and convince them that I am romantic. Can the dates be anywhere or in certain locations?

The last one is where the fashion queen Elizabeth invited me to a party at the Oak Club.

Also Fin can you PM me too? I know you must get tired of people asking but I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2ch8k06.jpg

nice skirt, goes with my Throwback top
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Sorry if this has already been asked (haven't been around much lately) but do reality gigs count as professional gigs?
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options

NQueen, hi.:)The earring quest is not an event gig, but actually *is* a quest, and part of every player's game's storyline sometime shortly after a person has started playing KKH. I don't remember the details, it was a long time ago. But I can tell you this: we don't get event gigs by going in to either Maria's or even Simon's office, they're phoned in to us, almost always by Simon. And no, none of the gigs you mentioned are part of the--or any--weekend event. Last, both Carol and SugarK have explained to you here about the first gig of this weekend's event. I'm sure you've heard this before: What level are you on, doll, and have you reached the point where you've gotten any weekend events yet?
  • Options
    katiecat wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been asked (haven't been around much lately) but do reality gigs count as professional gigs?

They do, Katiecat.
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    They do, Katiecat.

Thank you very much! :)

Maybe one day I'll get my game transferred so I can participate here again. Sigh.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    katiecat wrote: »
    Thank you very much! :)

Maybe one day I'll get my game transferred so I can participate here again. Sigh.

You're very welcome! What's wrong, can you not play the game? What I'm picking up from your posting info olida that you have an Android, and you want to transfer it from...what kind of device? Or are you maybe playing at Facebook?
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    NQueen, hi.:)The earring quest is not an event gig, but actually *is* a quest, and part of every player's game's storyline sometime shortly after a person has started playing KKH. I don't remember the details, it was a long time ago. But I can tell you this: we don't get event gigs by going in to either Maria's or even Simon's office, they're phoned in to us, almost always by Simon. And no, none of the gigs you mentioned are part of the--or any--weekend event. Last, both Carol and SugarK have explained to you here about the first gig of this weekend's event. I'm sure you've heard this before: What level are you on, doll, and have you reached the point where you've gotten any weekend events yet?

Hi isabeau so right now I'm at level 23 and I believe I did start getting weekend events. Last week I did the prank goal where Kim and Kourtney tricked Kris to teach her a lesson about not forgetting her family. And the week before that I did the self help book goal where you had to choose someone to write a book for me. I'm not sure but I heard these were weekend events and I can't remember if they were phoned in or not.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    The first weekend quest was to meet Khloe at Lif in Miami. It was a 6 hour task. Hope that helps :)

Yes this did help thanks. I wonder why I didn't get it yet.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    I was just wondering whether someone can PM the tip to me about the reality shows? I'd be really grateful ��
    Also what happens if you choose work over Khloe? Or vice versa? Debating which one to choose.

Sorry if this has already been posted but some of the posts aren't coming up for me at all which is quite frustrating! It's probably because I'm using all my data on my phone
  • Options
    The Sad Kim over Kris' present is regular old storyline....do it monday or earlier when you finish. I haven't done the event stuff yet, I save them for when I have more bonus items for a bigger end payoff. BUT I just do the 6 hour gigs. those are the event gigs. You can call to do the gig, and when you see the time, you can back out and say Not now if it's not 6 hours.

Hope this helps, and if I missed something about the tone of the thread or something, I apologize, I try reading everything, but sometimes it's hard to pick it all up. :)

AppleP just got the earner top....now catching up on the other devices.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi isabeau so right now I'm at level 23 and I believe I did start getting weekend events. Last week I did the prank goal where Kim and Kourtney tricked Kris to teach her a lesson about not forgetting her family. And the week before that I did the self help book goal where you had to choose someone to write a book for me. I'm not sure but I heard these were weekend events and I can't remember if they were phoned in or not.

NQueen! Yes, those were all event gigs.:)
  • Options
    The Sad Kim over Kris' present is regular old storyline....do it monday or earlier when you finish. I haven't done the event stuff yet, I save them for when I have more bonus items for a bigger end payoff. BUT I just do the 6 hour gigs. those are the event gigs. You can call to do the gig, and when you see the time, you can back out and say Not now if it's not 6 hours.

Hope this helps, and if I missed something about the tone of the thread or something, I apologize, I try reading everything, but sometimes it's hard to pick it all up. :)

AppleP just got the earner top....now catching up on the other devices.

I passed on the event gigs maybe 2wice in the faraway past, but have always done them since. Because more points, and yes!--way more bonus points. Omg, you got the top! Does it look amazing, or what?? I only just got the skirt a bit ago. I'm really not liking the longer hem lengths, to tell you the truth.
  • Options
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    I was just wondering whether someone can PM the tip to me about the reality shows? I'd be really grateful ��
    Also what happens if you choose work over Khloe? Or vice versa? Debating which one to choose.

Sorry if this has already been posted but some of the posts aren't coming up for me at all which is quite frustrating! It's probably because I'm using all my data on my phone

Hi Megan. There really is no tip, just an earlier glitch in some people's games. Glu has already patched it. As for choosing work over Khloe--personally, I don't know what that's about, but maybe someone else can help you.:D
  • Options
    Do I have the worst luck or what? Words can't even describe how I feel at this point smt
    1y8rqh.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG