Options

2nd Anniversary Update Surprise Throwback Event

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Why are some people getting the option to buy extra boxes to open? That's hardly fair? If some people get it everyone should get it.

Did you get all four boxes? The option only showed up for me after I opened the last box.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Did you get all four boxes? The option only showed up for me after I opened the last box.

I did but after opening all four there was no option to open another one.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    You were soooooooooooooo lucky this week NQueen :o. I'm so jelly for that last outfit :o
    Finally finished with the weekend event. My doll's boxes contained all outfits, so I wasn't disappointed.

Box One was a red, black and white Halloween costume. I'm really lovin' it!
    Box Two was a beautiful purple gown. I was really glad for this one b/c purple is my favorite color.
    Box Three a white top and skirt. Not too bad.
    Box Four was this cute pink genie outfit. I was super happy to get this one b/c I missed it last week.
    Box Five was a surprise. After getting all four boxes an option showed up to open another box for 60 K Stars and I thought why not, I'll do it just this once and got this pretty black top and skirt.

All-in-all I have to say this was one my best TB events.

luh9YrOl.jpg
  • Options
    I did but after opening all four there was no option to open another one.

That's weird. Maybe the option of getting a fifth box is random.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    You were soooooooooooooo lucky this week NQueen :o. I'm so jelly for that last outfit :o

Thanks so much! By any chance did you get an option to open a fifth box? Some people said they weren't getting it.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    I got my 4th box first thing this morning but I didn't get an option to buy another :(
    Thanks so much! By any chance did you get an option to open a fifth box? Some people said they weren't getting it.
  • Options
    That's weird. Maybe the option of getting a fifth box is random.

If it is random I think that's just a tad bit unfair haha. Not just cause I'm jealous I didn't have the option but cause I thought the point of the TB events was for everyone to have an equal chance or earning past items. I'm all for letting people buy extra boxes as long as everyone gets to.

Happy you were able to get an extra though! I'd kill to be able to open an extra as mine weren't great this week.
  • Options
    If it is random I think that's just a tad bit unfair haha. Not just cause I'm jealous I didn't have the option but cause I thought the point of the TB events was for everyone to have an equal chance or earning past items. I'm all for letting people buy extra boxes as long as everyone gets to.

Happy you were able to get an extra though! I'd kill to be able to open an extra as mine weren't great this week.

Yeah everyone should have an equal shot in getting the fifth box. My first guess on why people weren't getting the fifth was b/c Glu possibly added that feature just now in the game b/c I finished my TB event 30 min ago while most people finished theirs way earlier. But then I thought, Glu couldn't have added this option without giving the game another update right? So my next guess was that it was random, but hopefully for the next TB event everyone will have the option.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Maybe they're just slowly rolling out the 5th box as an added feature? Pretty great idea, imo!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I'm sure it won't be random by next throwback I think everyone will have the option :)
    Maybe they're just slowly rolling out the 5th box as an added feature? Pretty great idea, imo!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I'm sure it won't be random by next throwback I think everyone will have the option :)

I finished with only 48 minutes left in the event, and was I shocked to see the option to buy another box for 60 Kstars! Yes, I was shocked, but I didn't do it. I'm planning on spending every last one of my Kstars to chase that gorgeous ombré giftbox hair this weekend.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    I finished with only 48 minutes left in the event, and was I shocked to see the option to buy another box for 60 Kstars! Yes, I was shocked, but I didn't do it. I'm planning on spending every last one of my Kstars to chase that gorgeous ombré giftbox hair this weekend.

Yeah I told krystal that the fifth box was most likely an added feature they put in late which is why many people who finished the event early didn't get it. I finished the event an hour before it was over. But I didn't think Glu could do that without giving the game another update.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Yeah everyone should have an equal shot in getting the fifth box. My first guess on why people weren't getting the fifth was b/c Glu possibly added that feature just now in the game b/c I finished my TB event 30 min ago while most people finished theirs way earlier. But then I thought, Glu couldn't have added this option without giving the game another update right? So my next guess was that it was random, but hopefully for the next TB event everyone will have the option.

I actually did see earlier tonight the light loading bar at the start had to actually load (as it usually does before some event or midweek thing) so maybe that's when it was added in/activated for people. I had my event finished already so it clearly didn't do anything for me.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Poor little Pugsley, off the plane at last! I took him all over SoCal and beyond. I had to carry him a lot because he's so little, but he was really happy. And he made a new friend too!

image_zpscvzldoq0.jpeg
  • Options
    LOL the pelican is bigger than he is :p So cute :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    Poor little Pugsley, off the plane at last! I took him all over SoCal and beyond. I had to carry him a lot because he's so little, but he was really happy. And he made a new friend too!

image_zpscvzldoq0.jpeg
  • Options
    LOL the pelican is bigger than he is :p So cute :)

Ha! You're right, SugarK, I didn't even notice!
  • Options
    I had my Great Dane with me so I didn't really notice how big the pelican was either till I saw your pic :p
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ha! You're right, SugarK, I didn't even notice!
  • Options
    I had my Great Dane with me so I didn't really notice how big the pelican was either till I saw your pic :p

God yes, he's huge! Heh!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    I have to say I'm kind of disappointed by the NARS make up... I hope that this isn't what they were referring too when they said there would be new facial feature options. I think it's weird you can't change the color, especially on the lips. I don't understand why they would do it this way, it doesn't seem like it would be especially hard for the game coders and graphic designers or whatever to make these small tweaks? If the NARS makeup are just a one off special think, I am ok with that, but I was hoping they would add more customizable features and more makeup colors.

Amen to that!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖