Options

2nd Anniversary Update Surprise Throwback Event

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Box 4:

P1QKNZv.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I will take one underwater mansion, please!

Omg That Is One Cool Idea, AKA A House With A Indoor Fish Tank!!!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Box 4:

P1QKNZv.png

First time I see the baby bash jacket!!!! Must be a rare item, it's on my wishlist, I want it now!

Gosh a mermaid event, has to be real!!! I want a fab merman long hair!!!! Please Please Please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    My items from all 4 throwback boxes.
    image_zpsftkwf54m.jpeg

I didn't like the Perez Hilton glasses when I saw them in the box but I actually kinda like them on my doll.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Great pics Trevor and awesome job styling :D
    My items from all 4 throwback boxes.
    image_zpsftkwf54m.jpeg

I didn't like the Perez Hilton glasses when I saw them in the box but I actually kinda like them on my doll.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wow this looks embarrassingly bad to me with how poorly the blush is done. And I refuse to use lips that have that ugly little line under them.

E38075DE-5EDB-4F7A-BA4B-50B8603D0902_zpsjgqttvce.jpeg
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    First i didn't liked the new eyes and lips, but now i kinda like eyes from the middle. So, i kept entering wardrobe and put them on my doll and decided to buy them at VIP event, but also i bought a skirt and when i get out from wardrobe i bought the eyes also.
    image_zpsclxok388.jpeg

Not even sorry...just a little but now i hope the VIP event will be not so great :P
    I love my doll new eyes!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    oh_olly wrote: »
    So I opened my 3rd box and...
    2a95zzr.png

OMG! LUCKY YOU! This is probably the best box ever! I keep hoping I would get these and the lips one day :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I reached the fourth box after all! I don't remember these pants though, does anyone remember which weekend event they're from?

Cj8CBszUoAAMwfU.jpg:large

Cj8CBs2VEAAmVey.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    wolf It's from here

I chased it and ended up getting all the gift box items lol
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ~Resting bi*ch face~

Note to self: For couture and when appropriate only.

I've been trying to get used to them since yesterday; it's taking a while, but I knew if I bought any of the new NARS lips, it'd be these, no doubt about it. Such a different look for my happy, smiley doll. It--just like all the other new NARS lips--gives your doll a complete 360. I missed the SG event and now I don't have to wait and hope to the umpteenth power, to get them as a throwback or possibly in a new event...??:)Plus, I really don't want the lips with the beauty mark--are those the ones people are calling Marilyn Monroe lips? Not a fan of hers, but such a sad story. I call it the Cindy Crawford beauty mark. Plus, I have that beauty mark irl too ('cause I'm so beeeauuuutifullllll! Heh <snortle, snortle>). And I'm just not into passing it on to my doll. These new purple lips are going to grow on me, I just know it.

• isabeau is wearing new gold throwback sandals.
    Also, throwback sunnies from the second throwback event.

image_zps2a6gzke6.jpeg

EDIT: Ok, after viewing the above-mentioned new lips in this post, I see I'm liking them even more, so there you go. Next up: NARS eyes no. 1!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    So far my boxes

#1 - meh! Ugly shoes!

302rztl.jpg

#2 - awesome! I love that white jumpsuit, it is from a VIP event. Too bad I keep missing that denim Kylie thing :/

afcvgp.jpg

#3 - neutral! I remember I liked the skirt that was paired with this top. I would have prefered the bag next to it or under it.

23moexj.png

I'll grind for box #4 tonight, I hope I get it, that would be a first!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My 4 boxes:

e3BZlqQ.png

zt8RS5R.png

RC1y6zt.png

dweeQX1.png

I like the camourflage outfit, the white top, and especially the diamond purse. The Xmas shoes are ugly, but at least I can't get them again :D
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    First box:

jZe6e2.png

Second box:

WNVKN0.png

Third box:

8EmtYy.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Ok you show yours I show mine lol

First box:
    qTPGr9N.png?1

Yay loves it!

Second box:
    EotsaTH.png?1

Not love at first sight, but maybe I find a way to work with something...

Third box:
    7CFsFvn.png?1

Oh yeah baby!

Fourth box:
    t8EqMgD.png?1

Worst set ever!

2 out of 4, that's a new record!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok you show yours I show mine lol

First box:
    qTPGr9N.png?1

Yay loves it!

Second box:
    EotsaTH.png?1

Not love at first sight, but maybe I find a way to work with something...

Third box:
    7CFsFvn.png?1

Oh yeah baby!

Fourth box:
    t8EqMgD.png?1

Worst set ever!

2 out of 4, that's a new record!

You show yours, I show mine. LOL VATS, you never fail to make me laugh!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    You show yours, I show mine. LOL VATS, you never fail to make me laugh!
    KGajmoe.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I opened my four boxes and well I'm not really happy about them this time but at least it's stuff I won't get next time ^^

First box - shoes, I don't really like how they look on my doll's feet but it's ok I guess.
    13324152_10209783400924321_342108429_o.png?oh=32fa022d510dff9d1d44f1e9f8a8131c&oe=57523ED1

Second box - cute earrings
    13351125_10209783400644314_308873702_o.png?oh=80ae057ce7b487a2532eb14058014b67&oe=57522086

Third box - sunglasses....
    13323901_10209783400244304_623442915_o.png?oh=90e00a6a3f56a3b51863e1778634cb80&oe=57534932

Last box - I'm never going to wear thoses shoes, I hate them lmao
    13324109_10209783399804293_1387141003_o.png?oh=719f2a0fa9f93c4353660cdc72ef9ecd&oe=57523514

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Last box
    image_zpsrrc8cxis.png
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere, but does anyone know if the Glamm Squad eyes and lips are in the throwback boxes?

I saw 2 people on Instagram who said they have won them but I was wondering if they might be photoshopped? It's a little odd that 2 people have "won" them but nobody has missed them?
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere, but does anyone know if the Glamm Squad eyes and lips are in the throwback boxes?

I saw 2 people on Instagram who said they have won them but I was wondering if they might be photoshopped? It's a little odd that 2 people have "won" them but nobody has missed them?

they truly got them, but those items are very rare to show up in the boxes. That's why just few people have gotten them
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »

I've missed them! :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We were told that all event items were to be included. They had missed the BabyShower things, notified by a poster in our threads, they said Ooops. They'd include it in the next. So Everything is available. And, I believe I saw som people post of seeing them. So hope is in the air.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm done. I got a few dresses, shoes bags and bling. And....I've started seeing those 2 dresses I'll kill for......so to everyone who keeps not getting what you're wanting....getting the gag or icky things out of the way, you definitely start walking away with better things. I took almost all the screenshots, to be honest, I don't know everything I got.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I asked previously, I didn't get any reply so I'm assuming no one has. I'll ask again to confirm.

Has anyone seen the vampire fangs from Halloween 2014? They're top on my list!! I've looked at over 100 pictures of people's throwback boxes (here and instagram) and I haven't seen it in anyone's boxes. I'll insert a picture for reference. Glu, if by any chance you see this post and realize it wasn't added, pleeeeeeeeease do, I sincerely want to be evil.
    IMG_0686_zpsc0b55982.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I asked previously, I didn't get any reply so I'm assuming no one has. I'll ask again to confirm.

Has anyone seen the vampire fangs from Halloween 2014? They're top on my list!! I've looked at over 100 pictures of people's throwback boxes (here and instagram) and I haven't seen it in anyone's boxes. I'll insert a picture for reference. Glu, if by any chance you see this post and realize it wasn't added, pleeeeeeeeease do, I sincerely want to be evil.

Sorry doll, I haven't seen those fangs yet. And not sure if those are in the TB boxes
  • Options
    AppleP has the fangs, the twins don't, and I have not seen them. But, just this last event, I saw the costume in that picture, so it's very possible. And, I have to defer back to that GLu post I mentioned a minute ago, they said EVERYTHING was included. I will be sure and keep an out for them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the entire outfit (hair, dress and shoes) from the original throwback sale, the one we had to pay 60 KStars for. But never the fangs, and then 5 weeks of 5-Star throwback events I haven't seen it. Maybe it's rare, but there could be a possibility it was left out too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yesterday I feel like I got trolled cause in my second throwback box I won shoes that you already can purchase on your own. Correct me if I'm wrong:

4q1SaSp.jpg
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yesterday I feel like I got trolled cause in my second throwback box I won shoes that you already can purchase on your own. Correct me if I'm wrong:

4q1SaSp.jpg

You are right! What a bummer!
    GC: Coco Fabulous