Options

Cherrett babyshower V 2.0

Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
Baby Showers are always special even more so when you already had the experience of the first time.

Baby Cullen N.2 is on the way and to celebrate baby Ian opens his home to celebrate his becoming a big brother.

Please come inside, and share with us this special time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDx4Ej4-BGU_z3unCdtfdC_ne-gFv3sHCXq8Vpyr3ZJcpuPmqPfjHDOiqn

Picnics are times to be relaxed and make new friends. Just take a sit and enjoy the company and the food. Feel free to wear whatever makes you feel beautiful and confortable, we don't want the new Mom to feel like she needs to dress up

8.jpg

All babies are welcome!!

il_340x270.637634084_hwcg.jpg

Apparently I'm the kind of person that invites people to a virtual party and then forgets about said party and goes out with friends remembering in the middle of nowhere that a party was going to be held at home. Please, please come inside...is better late than never, we still have time to have fun ;).
Xime level 30
Let's be KKH friends!
XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh Kiki and Jack love parties, especially baby showers!!!!!! Poor Olivia is feeling under the weather so she stayed home with Daddy :( but we all want to say WELCOME BABY CULLEN!! :)

This is one of Jack and Olivia's favourite books and they hope Baby Cullen will like it too ❤️

image.jpg3_zpszf9tmjua.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsopxib91z.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsbzajubs1.jpg
  • Options
    Aaawww Sugark we hope Olivia gets better soon. That book is too precious for words, thanks!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Aaawww Sugark we hope Olivia gets better soon. That book is too precious for words, thanks!

You are most welcome and a little something for Baby Ian too. It's a lot of responsibility being a big brother :)

image.jpg1_zps5v9xqwwj.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    G and Cherrey are like bunnies lol

Is that what happens when you get together Colombian and German?

Congrats guys! What is the safe bet, girl or boy? And names?

I'll bring something...tomorrow!

Don't look like that to me, I'm not the host that came late:p

Sugar hope that Olivia feels better soon! Lovely gifts!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    G and Cherrey are like bunnies lol

Is that what happens when you get together Colombian and German?

Congrats guys! What is the safe bet, girl or boy? And names?

I'll bring something...tomorrow!

Don't look like that to me, I'm not the host that came late:p

Sugar hope that Olivia feels better soon! Lovely gifts!

Oh you Brazilian bad boy you!. That's exactly what happens when you mix Colombians and Germans, explosions of awesomeness all around! Even when we're late to our own parties lol.
    "We wants a baby girl" 'cause then we'll be set for life but as mother of all latitudes would say the important thing is to have a healthy baby ;). Names...Cherrey may have some German ideas, they have pretty cool names. Garrett is technically a brazilian boy yah know? Even if his mother is Colombian, he's been raised with 'arroz e feijão no prato' so he'll probably call her Bruna or Lais :P

Comeback tomorrow and be awesome, we love too much not to wait for you ;).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    You are most welcome and a little something for Baby Ian too. It's a lot of responsibility being a big brother :)

giphy.gif
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hahaha, Vats! You funny boy you :rolleyes:
    I'm glad the party is late! That means the babies are asleep and we can start drinking!

tumblr_nhq0hx6JVu1qjs7cno4_400.gif

Oh wait. I'm pregnant. Forget what I've just said. It was just water :D
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ooooh congrats Cherrett ❤️

Here's Sassy and baby Chanel, ready for picnic

igxczk.jpg

We also brought some gifts and our all time fav book - The little prince ❤️

x0ptfk.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Dear Cherry (and Garret too of course, but Cherry is our gorge HRH right now, and certainly you are her Royal Highness too, but it's the expectant mom's glowing time right now and I know you will forgive my addressing her first.) How beautiful and wonderful you both found each other! I wish you all, including precious little Ian, all the best of everything and more. May every wish be yours, Cherrey.

As soon as I found out you were expecting, I knew we had to attend your beautiful picnic shower--which so looks set up for a gorge garden party, it's lovely!--I started packing all of us up (yes, the reality show crew filmed everything until I finally told them it was time for them to leave); grabbed the soonest flight available--it was an overnight flight, so we wouldn't be late--I love flying at night; I don't know why, but there's something special about it for me--and we landed a few hours ago. (Thank goodness the babies slept the whole flight through!) My husband Kevin and I grabbed a little jet lagged nap, I got the babies all ready (little Lauren insisted on wearing her snug little bee outfit, and Michael insisted I buy him the baseball cap for the special day), while Kevin plotted his own personal sightseeing tour; we'll stay the week because I'm dying to see everything; so he'll be attending a little late. I think he and Garret will meet and become friends immediately, they're both so open, loving, and cool, how can they not??) We love being here already, so excited for the shower!; and thank you both so very much for having the four of us. I dressed down for the occasion as you requested with your adorable invitation, and I'm ready to help with anything at all you might need. Congratulations to all the Cullen family, and one of the very sweetest dolls in the forum. <3

image_zpso02fgrce.jpeg

image_zpszsewyrxl.jpeg

The gifts:

image_zpsuewyo2lz.jpeg

Ugh, ignore the above, the post did that itself somehow. Just know the whole gift-wrapped set from the official Dr. Seuss site will arrive tomorrow.

image_zpsudltmd5b.jpeg

A sweet, soft Paddington chair for Ian.

image_zpszfx5hjpi.jpeg

And the final gift. I was looking all over for yellows or mint green, lovely for either a girl or boy, but found browns to be the latest trend. It's all nice, and would go with the nursery decor very well; but I thought something bright and cheery would be best.

image_zpsmufjozxf.jpeg

Thank you so much again for having us, Cherrey, Garrett, and darling Baby Ian.

Oh my goodness, everyone's gifts are spectacular! And look at Sassy--she's always the voguest voguette in the bunch!

And Cherrey, I saw your cover photo and immediately remembered how happy you were when you got the beautiful furry white top!
  • Options
    Aww, thanks to you all! Sassy, I love The Little Prince <3

Isa, your post really made me smile! Thank you so much for your lovely words, you are so sweet and I wanna hug you so much right now <3333
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Aww, thanks to you all! Sassy, I love The Little Prince <3

Isa, your post really made me smile! Thank you so much for your lovely words, you are so sweet and I wanna hug you so much right now <3333

Many hugs for you, Cherrey, I think you're just one of the best!:) <3
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Many hugs for you, Cherrey, I think you're just one of the best!:) <3

Same to you! <3 I love how you put so much detail into your doll's lives. You are so creative and I love reading your posts because they are always written with so much dedication. You are such a lovely person! <3
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay baby Cherrett #2!!! Congratulations to the Cullen family <3<3 (you guys don't waste anytime lol :D) what a beautiful little family you have.

Madison brought along Darcey and Theo, they can't wait to meet the new addition and have fun with baby Ian :)
    CC312333-A4E4-4E7D-B186-9BBB206FBECD_zpsmvus4ekn.jpg

The Beatrix Potter books were my favourite as a child (my love of animals began a young age haha). I hope baby Ian enjoys them as much as I did :D<3
    2E1FD8E2-4867-4457-82F5-06345744E3FA_zpsgvaicpyn.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thank you guys for coming and making this weekend so special. Cherrett certanly are making their best to make their family grow lol, they just love each other very much and wanted to have a big family very soon.
    Please feel free to come closer to the tables and enjoy the vegan treats we have for you

images%202.jpg

Here's aunty Xime and her gift. She's feeling like walking on cloud 9 out of happiness. She still has a little more time to wait for her own children so she's happy to be an aunt to this cute babies.
    KKH_Screenshot_1465750067317.jpg

And here the gift. I loved this books as a child and I think there is nothing better for the imagination than living in imaginary worlds and just let go.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiCQT1Bcu9lGLmENWvs9OnMmDnwCiylVQjlKnqvQz0-I8V0fZL5Q
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok bad boy is back!
    RVFMIDP.jpg

Ready for the picnic!

Vats wanted to bring Mell together, but I think he forgot her... I don't know where TBH LOL

So we want a girl this time, ok sending girly vibes!

But remember that this gender thing is kinda outdated, so you can always have a crossdresser baby! I like 'Bruna'!

Oh I loved the book idea here's my gift:
    fQKQWaX.jpg

I think I already saw that penguin before...ok out to find Mell!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What a fun & creative thread Stardust!!! First and foremost congrats to Garrett & Cherrey whose prepping for baby no.2!!!☺

My doll babies are so ready for daycare that they've learned their alphabet & numbers too. The Farmer family is so astonished that the Cullen family is gonna raise their kiddos to be such young scholars. Oh my!
    image.php?di=LHO1C.jpg

image.php?di=V44IC.jpg

Oh here's a sticky note. It's from the Farmer's.:)
    image.php?di=E4CWP.jpg

Carol Davida couldn't only choose just one book. Instead she bought a children's book collection. Here's some of my favorites that were read to me as a child while growing up.
    image.php?di=I7RUJ.jpg

Here's Carol Davida with Quintrell & Daysha. She didn't want to dress up today lol. But, instead she wanted to wear an casual outfit to feel more comfy.
    image.php?di=N301V.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh Carol this is so sweet!. The babies and Mom are looking good!. It's a relaxing day, lots of food and good vibes so the clothes are perfect!.

Bad boy Vats is looking amazing. Garrett kinda loves Bruna too lol. Speaking of G, he has decided to make a little gift to his baby boy Ian for being a good boy and for giving him even more light and inspiration everyday. Now that Cherrey is pregnant and he has had more time to really embrace his fatherhood music is again one of his creative outlets. So he wanted to share with you guys beautiful boy by John Lennon.

[video=youtube_share;Wfx2JjFH2nY]https://youtu.be/Wfx2JjFH2nY[/video]
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Same to you! <3 I love how you put so much detail into your doll's lives. You are so creative and I love reading your posts because they are always written with so much dedication. You are such a lovely person! <3

Oh my god, this is so sweet, thank you so much, Cherry; you can't know how you really made my day.<3
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    A little late, but we made it! ;)

hr5MILW.png

Congratulations for your second bundle of joy, it's such a blessing to experience it yet again! Ian, you're gonna be the most loving elder brother and a best friend to your sibling. <3

These are a must have for every children's library:

CsEmMAk.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks Bilal for bringing Charlie, he's one of G mates and he couldn't be more happy. I promise you guys that soon we'll see the pictures of the event. Thanks for coming and having your babies come with you. Cherrett is very happy to have friends over at their home and to know that Ian and the little one on the way are going to be surrounded by lovely friends from the very beginnings of their lives.

Here a little tease. This is the mom and dad to be in all 'their' pregnant glory.

1465785201438.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awwww Cherrett are looking fabulous! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thanks Bilal for bringing Charlie, his one of G mates and he couldn't be more happy. I promise you guys that soon we'll see the pictures of the event. Thanks for coming and having your babies come with you. Cherrett is very happy to have friends over at their home and to know that Ian and the little one on the way are foing to be surrounded by lovely friends from the very beginnings of their lives.

Here a little tease. This is the mom and dad to be in all 'their' pregnant glory.

1465785201438.jpg

Omg, hee, hee, hee! Plus, Cherrey, how do you always make them look so loving toward each other?! I love the flower-petal-strewn tables and grounds; I've never seen such a nice after-party idea. Plus, you look like Baby Cullen's seriously just about here. I think we're all very looking forward to the announcement--and maybe another beautiful-themed Welcome Baby! celebration??
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lovely couple! Cherrey is simply glowing :D

The vegan food looks delicious :)

All those childrens books brought back memories of my childhood! I was such a bookworm as a kid haha
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This shower can not end till my girls get here with their gifts. It's been a crazy weekend.....Don't cut the cake till they get here. :)

Here we are..................

Christening.gif

We have Kat with her little Violet eyed bundle of Joy.....Dante Christoper. Next is Z holding her youngest...little LuluBelle Stephanie (named after her GodParents....Luz and Stellan.

Darn it. I told them to be careful and not step on the presents, but I guess it's ok.

And there was one thing they could agree on, their favorite childhood books.
    First, Cherrey, your baby HAS to have this......Grimm Brothers' Fairy Tales. Aunt Koko promises to come over and read Little BabyCakes a story every night.

grimms-fairy-tales-9781604334982_lg.jpg

And who could forget The Velveteen Rabbit?

velveteen-rabbit.jpg A close second.

And till AppleP shows up let's dig into these cupcakes.

Baby-Shower-Cupcake-Tower.jpg

Now I'll scroll back and see what I missed. :) Oh, the bakery 'said' the cupcakes were Vegan.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Omg, hee, hee, hee! Plus, Cherrey, how do you always make them look so loving toward each other?! I love the flower-petal-strewn tables and grounds; I've never seen such a nice after-party idea. Plus, you look like Baby Cullen's seriously just about here. I think we're all very looking forward to the announcement--and maybe another beautiful-themed Welcome Baby! celebration??

Nai made the last pictures for Xime and Jax and after that I started thinking how, how does she do it?...until it finally came to me and there you have it lol. Oh! we wish we could do all the parties in the world. I personally enjoy this too much lol. But it is a lot of work and I never manage to do the pictures on time lol plus I always, always have too much ideas that can't materialize because the preparations are not agreeing with my RL time ugh. We'll see...one thing is sure, is not the last party Cherrett or Stardust is planning to have on this forum ;)

You'll say how is that too much work?. Well I have this problem of having to much ideas and then trying to make them work all by myself. Just ask Cherrey how many ideas I told her I had and how many are actually here LOL (Love yah Cherrey). But some day I'll make a huge party with a month of prepararations! lol
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lovely couple! Cherrey is simply glowing :D

The vegan food looks delicious :)

All those childrens books brought back memories of my childhood! I was such a bookworm as a kid haha

Right! I think this is such a cool thing. There are many books that I personally think are not exclusive for children...plus children should be more exposed to this kind of images and stories. The world needs to comeback to the time when parents where home to read to their children and there was more time to share with the family.
    This shower can not end till my girls get here with their gifts. It's been a crazy weekend.....Don't cut the cake till they get here. :)

Here we are..................

We have Kat with her little Violet eyed bundle of Joy.....Dante Christoper. Next is Z holding her youngest...little LuluBelle Stephanie (named after her GodParents....Luz and Stellan.

Darn it. I told them to be careful and not step on the presents, but I guess it's ok.

And there was one thing they could agree on, their favorite childhood books.
    First, Cherrey, your baby HAS to have this......Grimm Brothers' Fairy Tales. Aunt Koko promises to come over and read Little BabyCakes a story every night.

And who could forget The Velveteen Rabbit?

And till AppleP shows up let's dig into these cupcakes.

Now I'll scroll back and see what I missed. :) Oh, the bakery 'said' the cupcakes were Vegan.

Oh Koko, you're so sweet. The gifts are just amazing and vegan cupcakes! OMG, Cherrey is over the moon with happiness, you know how life can be for a mom that is too pressure to come back to her amazing body after having the baby. She takes care of herself and the vegan diet helps...poor Garrett is not very much into it but after seeing Cherrey crying because he "didn't undestand" and "wouldn't just shut up and eat what his wife cooked" decided to just be a good boy and eat everything without complain lol. He really is looking forward to the birth and then the 4th of July at his parents'. His mom promised to make his favorite BBQ food ;)

We'll wait for AppleP. I'm supposed to be working yah know?...as in making a living and being a good student but pictures are slowly getting ready.

Sassy Thanks for being so sweet!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Garrett and Cherrey. I am always confused how many letter 'r's and 't's are in both your names!

I have been preoccupied with RL and not really feeling the mood to play, I can only do it tomorrow but only if the party hasnt ended haha!

I also totally feel you, on having ideas and actually doing it lol. I have a few up in my head, one in particular and i already had the picture edited a few weeks ago. I'll need to talk to Koko about it soon.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats Garrett and Cherrey. I am always confused how many letter 'r's and 't's are in both your names!

I have been preoccupied with RL and not really feeling the mood to play, I can only do it tomorrow but only if the party hasnt ended haha!

I also totally feel you, on having ideas and actually doing it lol. I have a few up in my head, one in particular and i already had the picture edited a few weeks ago. I'll need to talk to Koko about it soon.

Oh! I'm sure the party will go on lol. I think your babies can still come and be in the picture ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai, I'm thrilled with whatever you have going. Can't wait. :) and....here's latecomer AppleP. Her honey, Fab, MrFarbod, is the strong silent type. His game dlitched a year or more ago, so he's frozen like this, and the player has moved on to other games, but it's a LDR ya know.

~I send lots of selfies.....Fabs likes selfies. Lots and Lots of Selfies. * AppleP Mic Drop.

Cherreys%20shower_zpsnck34dqm.jpg

and she brought some of 'her' favorites.......1st off Baby's first RockerLamb.

then a solid gold Dodo Bassinet. You choice of finishes. Don't worry Doll, it's from all of us. We opened up Petty Cash.

Here they are with little SamiJ named for Uncles Samcro and JediBull -
    article-2691207-1FA0FBE700000578-953_638x414.jpg

Oh, and AppleP ordered a laminated copy of Baby's Guide to Zagats, Nordstrom and other baby necessities. It's what Mommy used to read to her. (That explains a lot)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love Cherrett's photo :rolleyes: And what a perfect setting :rolleyes:

Stardust is such a talented and wonderful person :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nai, I'm thrilled with whatever you have going. Can't wait. :) and....here's latecomer AppleP. Her honey, Fab, MrFarbod, is the strong silent type. His game dlitched a year or more ago, so he's frozen like this, and the player has moved on to other games, but it's a LDR ya know.

~I send lots of selfies.....Fabs likes selfies. Lots and Lots of Selfies. * AppleP Mic Drop.

Cherreys%20shower_zpsnck34dqm.jpg

and she brought some of 'her' favorites.......1st off Baby's first RockerLamb.

then a solid gold Dodo Bassinet. You choice of finishes. Don't worry Doll, it's from all of us. We opened up Petty Cash.

Here they are with little SamiJ named for Uncles Samcro and JediBull -

Oh, and AppleP ordered a laminated copy of Baby's Guide to Zagats, Nordstrom and other baby necessities. It's what Mommy used to read to her. (That explains a lot)

Oh Koko!! dear AppleP is just too much and so very cute. I love how you give her a voice and every single one of her gifts is just perfect coming from it lol. Just seeing all this gifts gives me like a tone of other ideas lol. I have conficdence I'll be coming to this party for a while lol.
    I love Cherrett's photo :rolleyes: And what a perfect setting :rolleyes:

Stardust is such a talented and wonderful person :rolleyes:

Oh you cute person you! you're the wonderful person just making yourself available for my crazy ideas. Thanks for always being willing to make Cherrey perfect for everything Garrett seems to imagine for himself and this fórum. :)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!