Options

Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    There is new buyable furnature in our babies nursery!

Q4sXBEsh.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm not a big fan of water parks either. When I was younger taking swim lessons you had to go down the slide and I was terrified it would just fall apart. Good news, it didn't. Bad news it had just been turned on and wasn't wet everywhere so I burned my butt a bit. Also, I wear glasses so going on one without them is kinda like flying blind. I do love the pools and lazy rivers though. Have fun Lants!

Edit: Don't know who had the problem before, but mine is doing the mini update thing over and over and over and over and over
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    So glad they're finally jumping on the buyable decoration wagon. That's exactly what they should do for Christmas and Halloween.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    And this was just posted

rDhYRnh.png
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    And this was just posted

rDhYRnh.png

Love the hair but it looks really familiar.. Or is that just me?
    Not too crazy about anything else...
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Love the hair but it looks really familiar.. Or is that just me?
    Not too crazy about anything else...

Yeah, like the starfish one we have from the Halloween event? This one is braided while the other one was a bit more loose I think.

I can't even get into my game cause of the miniupdate going over and over
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of water parks either. When I was younger taking swim lessons you had to go down the slide and I was terrified it would just fall apart. Good news, it didn't. Bad news it had just been turned on and wasn't wet everywhere so I burned my butt a bit. Also, I wear glasses so going on one without them is kinda like flying blind. I do love the pools and lazy rivers though.

Me neither. I hate water parks. I remembered the last time that I've went to Dorney park on a trip with my family. It was absolutely the worse smell ever coming from the pools. I think that they've put bleach & chlorine on those pools. And I too wear eyeglasses IRL and I refused to swim that day. I prefer beaches over water parks any day. But I did had an enjoyable time at the amusement park.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    And this

aWzuYY2.png
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I'm just too excited for this event.:D I think that the starfish hair is earn able and the unicorn ombrè hair will be inside of the giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    There's lots of other pics on Instagram of the decorations we can buy for the party but I can't post them bc I don't have Internet access right now :(
  • Options
    I also want to say that the multi colored hair is the same colors I used when I colored my hair 4 days ago. So now my doll will finally resemble me. My the merluck be with us all
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of water parks either. When I was younger taking swim lessons you had to go down the slide and I was terrified it would just fall apart. Good news, it didn't. Bad news it had just been turned on and wasn't wet everywhere so I burned my butt a bit. Also, I wear glasses so going on one without them is kinda like flying blind. I do love the pools and lazy rivers though. Have fun Lants!

Edit: Don't know who had the problem before, but mine is doing the mini update thing over and over and over and over and over

Yikes, Kayla, you were just a little baby doll. instructor should've known better about the slide. There's so many little things here and there that really stick in our mind from when we were little. There's a lot more than people consider will affect a little girl or boy. <3

I saw a few people mention today about the update/loading not going properly. Maybe I'd better mosey on over and check my game. Weird: Half the time I don't get the update till 5 am Friday morning. At least any loading bugs are always, luckily, worked out out by then for me. Getting an event on time, though? Not always.
  • Options
    And this

aWzuYY2.png

Must. Have. All.!!!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Girl stuff looks great! Can't wait for the guy one... Again, please don't disappoint!!
  • Options
    I....don't think the colorful hair is going to look good on Olivia's red head. But the braided one, omgggg. <3 I wish the starfish was removable, so we could wear it with all kinds of different outfits.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Omg I really love the mermaid themed things in our babies' nursery!!! Too bad it all costs k stars but I bought the mermaid table lol
    3kPWzNk.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Me neither. I hate water parks. I remembered the last time that I've went to Dorney park on a trip with my family. It was absolutely the worse smell ever coming from the pools. I think that they've put bleach & chlorine on those pools. And I too wear eyeglasses IRL and I refused to swim that day. I prefer beaches over water parks any day. But I did had an enjoyable time at the amusement park.☺

Well, pools always have to have chlorine--we don't wanna catch the ick. Not *any kind*, not *anybody's* kind of ick! But bleach? I've never heard of that. Yuck. I don't blame you for avoiding the water.
  • Options
    And this

aWzuYY2.png

Maybe it's just me but that looks like a cheap hooker lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Omg I really love the mermaid themed things in our babies' nursery!!! Too bad it all costs k stars but I bought the mermaid table lol
    3kPWzNk.jpg

So having to spend mainly a bunch stars for the babies' decorations and I suppose it'll all disappear after the event...?
  • Options
    Not really anything in this event, guess I'll grind anyways just bc I'm addicted to the game. Not into the dresses or accessories but I'll go for the hair.

I'm glad everyone else loves it though, I'll be rooting for all of you!
  • Options

OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT THE SAME! Both dresses give me a cheap kinda vibe really
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    So having to spend mainly a bunch stars for the babies' decorations and I suppose it'll all disappear after the event...?

Hmm good question…because the crib option disappeared. Well all the regular stuff did. I hope they just add it to the other options a after the event
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options

Hahahaha! Ohhhh me oh my!
  • Options
    Hmm good question…because the crib option disappeared. Well all the regular stuff did. I hope they just add it to the other options a after the event

So if you're in NY too, I should be able to see it all too, by now. Yes, def better go look. They took the babies' crib away?!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

Hahaha! Same! Those 3 colors look kinda shabby :D
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    of all the weekends to not have k-stars or k-stars money it's one with a mermaid event XD

That giftbox hair is BANANAS, I love it. I do think that simply blending in the main colors of the scalp into the style instead of just making them the roots would look better IMO. All I can hope is the guys things are super colorful too and what I like most is earnable. I'm sure there will be a box item I adore too but hopefully, with enough palettes posted here, I can grab the item that way in my free box.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I think the hair will look a lot better if you start out with pink hair. The blue could work, too.
  • Options
    Not able to get into the game right now. Anyone else? The loading screen is going bananas again.
  • Options
    And for the men

SAhB80O.png

1SLYko2l.jpg

But I notice the icon is for party event, not mermaid
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I follow him and since the arrangement of the items in which category is unknown I can only hope the blue blazer & reflective shoes are earnable and could go either way with the rest.

I'm glad for more natural friendly hair but do wish we'd have gotten something fun in color/styling too TBQH or at least the option to dye our hair & eyebrows separate colors so I could go for blue hair this weekend while keeping my black brows.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats