Options

No Event Tuesday? *Updated 9:15

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, if you didn't update, you got the event. Sigh. I'm not writing Glu again till I get clarification about the Facebook, but yeah, must be the updated thing. ugh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is probably one of those random offers that pop up periodically. The only posts we're looking for now are about the MidWeek Event. I'd love confirmaiton that more than one Facebook game got it. But, it's really moot because Glu clearly told me this is one of those 'no midweek event' weeks.

Feel free to leave your feedback. Glu encourages it. Maybe FB got an old event they missed. I don't know I'm sorry.

The recharge I have been missing!!!! O pleaSe let this come to me it adds so much excitment to the game!!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    It's fair enough if we don't have a throwback or other midweek event every week but there have been people on all platforms on Instagram who have been able to get the throwback by not updating their game.

I agree that we don't have to have throw back event every week but if this is the reason we don't get the TB event, I regret so much for updating my games. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    I've also been seeing this pink megaphone on and off. Dunno what that means exactly, but yeah, hope Glu gets us all on the Throwback train soon!
    e87PdkH.jpg

No Rapid Recharge either. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Glu confirmed it's all due to updating. They had an extra event in place, but the v5.0.2 version was in place a little earlier, so the update gave us our new features but negated the planned event. They add

"Players who updated can rest easy knowing that their games are working fine, that they get access to all the new content and features first, and that there will indeed be more events and chances to get throwback items coming again in the future."

And they're sorry for the trouble.

Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EirinVictorisEirinVictoris Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got a respond from Glu that they will release Throwback items in a different manner with this update, and due to this the events are temporarily stopped. I guess we just have to be patient and wait! But oh god I don't hope we have to pay for them! :)
  • Options
    I'm closing this thread, there is another in General Discussion that was started this morning. This thread is not current. I'm quoting EirinVictoris' post over to the proper thread. This one was started last week when some players had an event, but those who updated promptly did not.

Today there is no glitch, no mistake. There is no event. And, Throwback items will be dispensed differently in future weeks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.