Options

Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    im guessing there is no event tomorrow since the weekend event was extended?

Naimonster wrote: »
    U never know what Glu has up their sleeves!

Furthermore, there's couple hours in-between for a 'break'.

I saw a "spoiler" of the two next event icons on Instagram: The first one was dated July 8th, and the second was for the 12th. I can't say if it's accurate or not, but if it is, it looks like we will not be having a mid-week event this week, but we will next week.

If I recall correctly, the one dated July 12th did not look like the regular throwback icon, so it could be a Show Your Style event?

I would post the image here, but am not sure if I should due to recent conversations. I believe the verdict was to remove people's Instagram names, however I feel poorly posting it without credit. Thoughts?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Personally I love the spoilers, helps me figure out how I'll spend my Kstars from week to week, but yeah, not sure how everyone else is.

As for me, fin
    t8p5pe.jpg

Happy hold your dog's paw cause people are shooting off fireworks!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ^Personally I love the spoilers, helps me figure out how I'll spend my Kstars from week to week, but yeah, not sure how everyone else is.

I agree! These spoilers didn't show the actual event items, just the icon, though. So, probably not even worth posting!

Happy fourth of July, your doll looks great!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope everyone's had a good weekend. Personally my 4th was nice. The weekend event was nice. My dolls love their clothes. I think I'll get up Start time if I can just to see if anything happens, or if people come here wondering whether there is one Watch, now that I've said that I'll probably oversleep.

So...if you want to get up to empty energy out in some tasks in the middle of the night....drink lots of ligquid before bed. It will wake you up when your energy is full. then tap out....have another glass of water....back t bed and do it again. That's a tip for truly addicted players.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Crossing my fingers for a midweek event. The Karl collection was a nice surprise though :) I already bought a few items and still plan on purchasing a few more once I get my kstar count back up lol. Happy 4th everybody!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I saw a "spoiler" of the two next event icons on Instagram: The first one was dated July 8th, and the second was for the 12th. I can't say if it's accurate or not, but if it is, it looks like we will not be having a mid-week event this week, but we will next week.

If I recall correctly, the one dated July 12th did not look like the regular throwback icon, so it could be a Show Your Style event?

I would post the image here, but am not sure if I should due to recent conversations. I believe the verdict was to remove people's Instagram names, however I feel poorly posting it without credit. Thoughts?
    This is interesting to me because of the three spoiler accounts I follow on instagram, none of them have posted anything. You should post those screenshots on our spoiler thread, it's hidden in a sub-forum so that those who always say they regret being spoiled can be free of temptation, but you can find it here. If it's a Show Your Style event the event icon will be a tick. But I wouldn't be surprised if the pics you saw were fake.

I really hope there's a throwback event, especially after not having one last week. I don't play the game unless there is one lol.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    No event :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh