Options

Monday Never Felt Better - 7/12/16 Midweek event maybe? Let's talk.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
:cool: Happy Happy Happy Monday, now what's up with tomorrow?:cool:

Let's forget last week's tears in our midoris. It's a brand new week, and let's look forward to the brand new possibilities that might await us, tomorrow, because I love Tuesday. :)
Rumor has it....we don't know how true that there might be a voting event.
What do you think the prizes might be?

Oh, and just to be clear No KKG talk. K dolls?
Let's have fun ad think good thoughts for tomorrow.
And in addition to the megaliquids before bed to be your silent alarm clock,
We have these for breakfast today.
The sugar rush will make the day fly by. :)

a99769_win03_cupcakes_xl.jpg

Nothing bad ever comes in Tiffany Blue. ;)
Seriously, what do you think prizes might be, for a voting event? Quick - let's check the FAQ pages about the Voting events.....what is it called? How you Style?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thanks for setting up the mid-week thread! ♡

I'm crossing my fingers that there will be an event this week, but I won't get my hopes up! It's been awhile since we've had a voting event; I believe the prizes last time were 2 black boxes and 2 gold boxes? I could be wrong though. It's also been a couple weeks since we've had a throwback, I definitely wouldn't mind one of those!

There was a rumour on Instagram that there was an event this week, as someone had the icon pop up briefly. I'll keep my eyes open for that loading bar!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Happy Monday to you too Koko!
    There was a rumour on Instagram that there was an event this week, as someone had the icon pop up briefly. I'll keep my eyes open for that loading bar!

Yeah I saw that too Katie! I'm discovering a lot of things now that I'm part of insta world <3

Hope the event comes glitched again, so we can finish it really quick and move on :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    IMG_0755.jpg

Found this on Instagram with the comment: "Voting Event, starts tomorrow". From a reliable account! ♡

I edited out the name, but I feel bad not leaving credit. Can someone please confirm that I am not supposed to be posting people's Instagram accounts on here?

I'm happy with a voting event!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    I heard that rumor too. About voting. Hey, can someone who's been around the block with Instagram PM me? I'm a total newb and I'd like to save my self from some drama.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IMG_0755.jpg

Found this on Instagram with the comment: "Voting Event, starts tomorrow". From a reliable account! ♡

I edited out the name, but I feel bad not leaving credit. Can someone please confirm that I am not supposed to be posting people's Instagram accounts on here?

I'm happy with a voting event!

In this case....you are showing a GLU image, from their game that is not supposed to be out yet. In this case, you'd be calling them out as a fiddler of files. AND....you really want to give credit when someone has styled their dolls, or provided their own image. Do you want to give credit for nothing more than a glu image that's not supposed to be out yet?

So, since this doesn't show anything of the poster, it's Glu's property, and anonymous is fine.

Does that make sense? You're not 'not giving credit for someone's creation' whether it be styling or something. You're showing in print a rumor.

Meanwhile, I'll look into what to do for posts that aren't just of a jpg from the game files. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi dolls!!
    I'm on holiday as from yesterday but I have WiFi here, woohoo!!
    Last year during my summer holiday I had such bad WiFi and the Glam Squad event came... I scored the eyes and lips but could not complete that event so I don't have the dress. But it looks like the WiFi is pretty strong this time around so I'm ready for some serious tapping tomorrow!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yay. That's dedication. You can take a vacay from everyday life.....but you can't vacay from The Game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Yay! Another event with no grind work required... glu, my busted neck and I thank you!

A chance for the gold box hair is great! We so rarely see them!
    We get daily items in boxes we pay for, but not gold box items.. go figure.

Have a great day, dolls!
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Happy with the voting event, I've been on vacation & snagged the pants & sunglasses from the VIP event. It's been a nice break from the grinding I will say.
  • Options
    Just got the mini update! Looks like it's for sure! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I'm excited about a voting event. Hopefully it happens so I can get things but not grind lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    In this case....you are showing a GLU image, from their game that is not supposed to be out yet. In this case, you'd be calling them out as a fiddler of files. AND....you really want to give credit when someone has styled their dolls, or provided their own image. Do you want to give credit for nothing more than a glu image that's not supposed to be out yet?

So, since this doesn't show anything of the poster, it's Glu's property, and anonymous is fine.

Does that make sense? You're not 'not giving credit for someone's creation' whether it be styling or something. You're showing in print a rumor.

Meanwhile, I'll look into what to do for posts that aren't just of a jpg from the game files. :)

KokoThere are some dolls on IG that be freaking out if not giving them credits. So, you commented something on point here, and that's why I don't think people would get seriously angry about that credits thing.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

Finally someone with common sense!
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    KokoThere are some dolls on IG that be freaking out if not giving them credits. So, you commented something on point here, and that's why I don't think people would get seriously angry about that credits thing.

Are they specifically freaking out because 'spoiler images' are being posted on the developer's forum without sayind "Credit to @ZYSDoll&quot; when the images aren't supposed to be out yet, or......are people on IG freaking out because their doll's images are being posted on Instagram without crediting the dolls maker? I'm thinking the edits, like the gorgeous Vegas showgirl efforts that a lot of talented take the time to create....that should be credited.

I think posting a spoiler you're not supposed to have access to, is different than a person's graphic creation. I have done graphics for 10 years. I have always started with an an image I got online. Does that mean that my creations aren't my own? the Graphic creators and the Artists Groups had a whole thing about true copyright etc. It was mind boggling. So was this issue.

So, if you're just posting Glu's images you don't have to credit anyone, show some love on the glu love thread if you want.

If you post something someone else created...then you give credit. Credit can be as simple as I got this from @yze I love the costumes she makes for the dolls. Or it can be their mark on the graphic.

Does this make it any easier?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So, if you're just posting Glu's images you don't have to credit anyone, show some love on the glu love thread if you want.

Everything you said makes sense Koko. I'll remember that in the future. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Really glad we going to a have a mid-week event. When you finished the main story line and almost have max fans the game begins to become as dead KPP.

I'm being extremely hopeful that we won't need 600 points for the fourth box.:p
    Sophie
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Are they specifically freaking out because 'spoiler images' are being posted on the developer's forum without sayind "Credit to @ZYSDoll&quot; when the images aren't supposed to be out yet, or......are people on IG freaking out because their doll's images are being posted on Instagram without crediting the dolls maker? I'm thinking the edits, like the gorgeous Vegas showgirl efforts that a lot of talented take the time to create....that should be credited.

I think posting a spoiler you're not supposed to have access to, is different than a person's graphic creation. I have done graphics for 10 years. I have always started with an an image I got online. Does that mean that my creations aren't my own? the Graphic creators and the Artists Groups had a whole thing about true copyright etc. It was mind boggling. So was this issue.

If you post something someone else created...then you give credit. Credit can be as simple as I got this from @yze I love the costumes she makes for the dolls. Or it can be their mark on the graphic.

Does this make it any easier?

Of course, with you make afford to create something the credits are all yours. I mentioned about the spoiler things, and what you said make all sense :D
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can't wait for the voting event!

2 black boxes and 2 gold boxes, I want that twin bun hair!
    PM to add
  • Options
    IMG_0758.jpg

Crossing my fingers in hope that everyone gets something good in their boxes! Especially the gold ones, since we see them so rarely!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    Gold boxes signify.......? I know the black ones we got the week we had 3 Throwback boxes, I remember getting K$ in all 3 games black box. The gold is.....more money? Just Wardrobe Giftbox items? (like the princess ring for example)? I never pay attention to the significance of the different box. I just tap till I can't. :) In this case, the tapping will be voting. But come one, tell me about the gold boxes.

Ok, checked my giftboxes unless the fill the wardrobe with more GB clothes, I'll probably be walking away with money again. Last time I had a black palette - 7 boxes were 4000Cash one box an item. That happened with each of my 3 games. I can't be the only one who's been playing for so long there is hardly anything to open in those giftboxes.

Anyway, hydrate before you go to bed. Remember, water is your silent alarm. ;) And good luck everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o9xfj3ZVs81qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Freshly back from my cruise over the weekend - which was really great even if my stomach never settled while on the boat - and I'm ready for some working if only to get myself back up to the top. Who knew one weekend away could send you down the top 10 list 6 places?! XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    You'll be back up there in no time. Hope you enjoyed your vacay!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm so happy we have a midweek event! I may have to do my own little victory dance tomorrow morning. Hand hugs for everyone! :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Can't wait for the voting event!

2 black boxes and 2 gold boxes, I want that twin bun hair!

Same here! I used to wear my hair like that IRL lol
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Not gonna lie, KKH has started to lose its charm for me... I think the three consecutive weeks of no throwback events have really made me cool on the game. I'm not even excited about this voting event because I will most likely only win cash or energy. I have no luck with these things lol.

IDK, I just haven't been playing much in the last few weeks. I log in to get my daily box and hopefully finish a partnership, that's about it. *kanye shrug*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Kim just teased new looks for her character on her snapchat. Gonna post a screenshot of them for you guys who don't have her added!

EDIT: I'll just put a link to the screenshot. That way if people want to see the future Kim looks they can follow the link. I don't want to spoil anything for those who don't want to see. The shoes aren't shown as Kim said she still had to change them.

http://i.imgur.com/3pwAMHW.jpg
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Kim just teased new looks for her character on her snapchat. Gonna post a screenshot of them for you guys who don't have her added!

EDIT: I'll just put a link to the screenshot. That way if people want to see the future Kim looks they can follow the link. I don't want to spoil anything for those who don't want to see. The shoes aren't shown as Kim said she still had to change them.

http://i.imgur.com/3pwAMHW.jpg

I hope we get those looks as future "ShopMyCloset" I would most definitely buy all three.
    Sophie
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I forgot she did the no eyebrow look lol. I was like wait whaaaaa
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I hope we get those looks as future "ShopMyCloset" I would most definitely buy all three.

I would buy too.

But just dont take away my brows, Glu.
    PM to add
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The no eyebrows look is terrifying
    hackers can burn in hell