Options

Monday Never Felt Better - 7/12/16 Midweek event maybe? Let's talk.

Comments

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    No Glitches on my end :(:(:( this is absolute torture as I have very little patience.
    I absolutely refuse to spend KStars get my results beforehand so.....
    If we have 2days and 16hours to finish the event (correct me if I'm wrong)
    It takes 4 hours to submit a look and get your result.
    24+24+16= 64
    64/4= 16
    So I can manage to submit 16 looks max
    You get 5 event points for every look you submit
    16*5 = 80
    And if you win the look you get 20 points
    16*20= 320
    320+80= 400
    400 is the maximum amount of points you can get if you win every look and submit a look every 4 hours.
    How many points do you need to open all 4 boxes????
    I don't think I'm going get them all.
    14pxsDFs9JCx20.gif

240 points to finish the event
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    No glitches for me either Lenochka and voting events are by far my LEAST favourite :rolleyes: oh well, I will still try to get all 4 boxes because "ADDICTED!" lol, but I think the last box is only 240 points

EDIT: yes KOKO posted it earlier:

last time, I remember 240points as the whole event. 60, 120, 180, 240 To submit a look pays 5 Points. If you win you win 20 Event points. If you don't win, you win 10 points. so, each round will be 25 points all together if you win, or 15 Points if you don't win.

Thanks Sugar that sounds more managble hopefully I can get them all, because also "ADDICTED" lol
    I used to love the Voting Event (when it was glitchy) Wonder why it only works for some and not the others now.

EDIT: Thanks hyerilee :):):)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Most welcome and yes, it's definitely more manageable but still some work lol. Have to keep setting a timer so I submit a new loos as soon as the 4 hours is finished :p:p
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Thanks Sugar that sounds more managble hopefully I can get them all, because also "ADDICTED" lol
    I used to love the Voting Event (when it was glitchy) Wonder why it only works for some and not the others now.

EDIT: Thanks hyerilee :):):)
  • Options
    ckay702ckay702 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ugh no glitch on my end :/ I keep voting repeatedly just in case it happens again though haha :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, if tapping and picking up an item knocks 5 seconds off the refill time of tappables in the game.....does tapping speed the whole system or just the icons? I'm sure that answer is no not the whole game. but, how many items would we have to pick up before they vanish, to speed up 1 hour? 3 hours would at least be better. The drudgery.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    no glitch for me either. I am hoping to get to open at least 2 of the boxes if not all. We shall see. I have to remember to check every few hours after I have submitted. :)
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I wish that the glitch was back for this event lol

I just hate waiting 4 more hrs for my dolls results.:(

Edit: The glitches are back. Oh yeah!:cool:

I have no glitch.... Personally, I appreciate that. (Of course, I also *do* appreciate a glitch like the last voting glitch we had!) The last time, How You Style was over in, like, a microsecond. I like looking at how other dolls have been styled, and I like voting too. Anyway, though--not fair dolls are finished already and I haven't even gotten my first box yet.

Ok sorry, just stepped in for a second, so I'm out of left field hee, but also...people aren't supposed to get locked out of their ice clubs just because they completed the three gigs.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    No glitches for this android user. Gotta wait out the 4h.

Yay no grind, but tbh, I'm reeeeeally missing throwback... maybe next week, glu?
    Maybe a dating event soon while I'm throwing pennies in the fountain? We are well due!

For a successful look, you get 25 points. So, that means minimum of 16h for 100 points. 32 hours for 200...

So be on top of your game every 4h and hope you always win...
    Or buy the results. But no to that.
  • Options
    Nah, my polite side held me back. The Doorman was there, I'll grab the shot and show you, but he had the big Exclamation point. Only a Rude B (Skylar, Willow, Maria's neice, Aubrey (KKG) ) would just breeze right past ignoring him, but like a Nice B, I stop to talk, see what's on his mind. He said if I wanted to work, come back in a while. The third time I went, just to check, the Smart Side kicked in, and AppleP said "Yeah yeah, pick up your last check at the end of the week and walked right in like she owned the place, because frankly.....she does.

See....too nice for my own darn good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love seeing how people do with their boxes! good luck to everyone!

oh, and don't let the voting results get you down-- you're all beautiful dolls!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    No glitch for me too... Just submitted my first look. Its gonna be one looooong event lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    No glitch here, so waiting is my game today...*sets phone timer for 4 hours*

Side note, I've loved seeing the more recent KKH outfits on recent episodes of KUWTK! Has anyone noticed? This past Sunday I saw Kim wearing the braid, nude body suit, and white sneakers from the VIP event, Koko wearing the new-ish sheer and black pants, and the previous episode I saw Koko in the Karl black cat hat...there were several more that I can't remember. I was excited to see the "real, live" inspirations for the game outfits. Somehow seeing the outfits on the Kardashians makes me like the KKH clothing more.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG after all this time today will from now on be known as the day I won THE hair!!!!

image_zpsab5fmgdb.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Contradulations Linda very happy for you :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Congrats Linda !

My boxes weren't anything special.. *sigh*

I like those shoes but better luck next time :/
    13650460_1224729484224708_47163937_n_zpsm5d869n1.jpeg

And money in my next two boxes :
    13644328_1224729487558041_1528582998_n_zpsm0zqtp7g.jpeg
    13643948_1224729447558045_1100937100_n_zpsvlvfspho.jpeg

and the dress in the last one
    13652543_1224729444224712_322156704_n_zpsw9mbb11n.jpeg

Better luck next time for me :P
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I don't like voting events. They are bad for my doll's confidence lol Plus let's be honest, I never win anything but kash in them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This is going to be a loooooooong event.

Last time we had one, I guess I had the glitch. I would submit a look, vote for a bunch of looks, and then my result would be ready. I didn't think that it was a glitch at the time, instead I thought it was one of two reasons: either (1) you had to vote for a certain amount of others to get your results quicker, or (2) you just had to wait for a certain amount of people to vote for you. Waiting 4 hours in between really takes away the fun in the event. I'll see if I can complete it anyways to get those gold boxes since we see them so rarely, but as of now I've only received the results for two looks.

Congrats to everyone who got something nice in their boxes!

I really think we should get event points for voting.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So... voting. I love voting because I can keep up lol. I usually steal a few minutes here and there to see how it's going. Not to say glitches are not good but, yah know it's a matter of perpective.

So how 's the world? I've been living under a pile of papers and I'm seeing the light now ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Omg congrats Linda!. Green with envy :o
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG after all this time today will from now on be known as the day I won THE hair!!!!

image_zpsab5fmgdb.png
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm trying to vote on looks and the game is glitched and showing me the same two dolls to vote on every time *ugh* why can't I get the good glitch lol
  • Options
    I've gotten a number of the same two time after time, eventually it goes away. I'm about half an hour away from my first iOS box. If it's cash, I can't guarrantee I'll be up at midnight+ to open another....assuming I just win.

Yes, there should be some way to 'earn' points. Because honestly, I'm not doing much game wise. When the game is not engaging, people walk away from it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This is going to be a loooooooong event.
    I really think we should get event points for voting.

Agree with getting event points for voting or at least reduce some waiting time for each vote. Waiting for 4hrs for a result is just way too long.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    My game has been stuck on getting results all day, so no event points for me. :(
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just got a mini update and since then I can't get in any more. Game just keeps crashing..
    Android
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    My game has been stuck on getting results all day, so no event points for me. :(

That happened to me when I was waiting for my first result this morning. Thank God it only lasted for about 10 mins then it's normal after that.
    I just got a loading bar running. Maybe Glu is fixing the glitch?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Stared at 5:15 am and just opened my first box ..... 30 energy PFFFFT! There was energy and cash in every single box on the pallet, so discouraging to wait all day for that :( They definitely need to change the voting events so that we can earn extra points rather than waiting a full 4 hours every time!!!
    I've gotten a number of the same two time after time, eventually it goes away. I'm about half an hour away from my first iOS box. If it's cash, I can't guarrantee I'll be up at midnight+ to open another....assuming I just win.

Yes, there should be some way to 'earn' points. Because honestly, I'm not doing much game wise. When the game is not engaging, people walk away from it.
  • Options
    Oops ...

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I've been up since 5 a.m., here since 5:15. I've been working for over 12 hours for my first box. Who wants to see? I picked one, bought one and said very loudly that old radio term.......fspc. I'll show ya.
    ;)

1ED1E0AF-085A-498A-A86A-E4E12BBB2812_zps337njmbd.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I also just got the loading bar and can't get into the game again. First time this has happened to me. Hope all this doesn't too long...might get withdrawal symptoms
  • Options
    She rushed out of the house in a hurry :p:p lol
    Oops ...

image.jpg