Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Nothing for androids yet =(

I don't have the update either and I'm android too. :(
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    That was weird timing... I just got it right now lol.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Such cute outfits and hair :o:o The house in Havana is 120,000 kash or 60 Kstars so I didn't buy it yet to see if there was a pet. You can now film your reality show internationally and you can choose the location instead of clicking a thousand times until he offers you the location you want YAAAAAY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Such cute outfits and hair :o:o The house in Havana is 120,000 kash or 60 Kstars so I didn't buy it yet to see if there was a pet. You can now film your reality show internationally and you can choose the location instead of clicking a thousand times until he offers you the location you want YAAAAAY!!!!!!!

My favorite part of the update, I think. XD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I can't wait for the new Balmain stuff!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Love this update!! The clothes are so colorful and beachy, the hair.... next VIP yessssssss! (But we just had two, I'm ok with waiting , glu!!!!)

The new locations for filming not only give MORE incentive to film our shows (especially those of us with no more storyline gigs!) It gives more reason to actually buy the house in said location!
    And the new menu to choose where, and how long? Love it! You've even managed to highlight the location where we currently have sponsorship!

This is awesome! Can't wait for the weekend event

#BringOnTheBalmain
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Mine updated fine with iOS (iPad). No new balmain clothes, though.

I'm happy some summer clothes were added in the update, excited for the next VIP (but please Glu, give it a couple weeks).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Also if you have a product placement in one of your houses, that location will be orange as opposed to blue on the list of places where you want to shoot your show

WNxZUWL.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The Karl store in Paris has been replaced with a Balmain store!
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

This is one of my favorite parts of the update as well. So much easier! :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Loooooving this update!!!
    Bought the house in Havana and it has an aquarium!!!! So cool!
    Aw man, the new clothes, the nee hair, the added options for reality shows... LOVE IT!!!

image_zps57omidad.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Loooooving this update!!!
    Bought the house in Havana and it has an aquarium!!!! So cool!
    Aw man, the new clothes, the nee hair, the added options for reality shows... LOVE IT!!!

image_zps57omidad.jpeg

So is the aquarium the new pet?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nemo and dory!
    PM to add
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    They FINALLY fixed the bug with the spouses not paying for dates on Android!!!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So is the aquarium the new pet?

Yes! Have not bought it yet though.
    daffodil wrote: »
    They FINALLY fixed the bug with the spouses not paying for dates on Android!!!

Oh wow, that was long overdue! So glad they fixed it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes Daffodil, but they fixed it last week sometime. ;) I started getting paid for dates on my Androids last Saturday. :) So far 6 free dates among the 2 Androids. Maybe 5. but whatever, it's awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yes Daffodil, but they fixed it last week sometime. ;) I started getting paid for dates on my Androids last Saturday. :) So far 6 free dates among the 2 Androids. Maybe 5. but whatever, it's awesome.

Ohh, so it's just that my spouse is cheap. I see :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good stuff here!

Nice new clothes that comes on sets of top and bottom, great idea!

Havana is so well designed!

Glad that they fixed the reality show list, I was becoming tired of scrolling forever.

Can't wait to have my aquarium, now just waiting my real state agent Maria to call to buy that house lol

Also can't wait to get into the storylines again!

And now I'm at level 55, yay!

Does anyone saw if the amount of viewers got a fix too?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    And now I'm at level 55, yay!

Woah, congrats! I want to unlock the level 54 shirt. :(

My game is now signed-in with my G+ account, not the gamer ID. Is this still not fixed?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Am I the only one wondering why San Franscisco wasn't just added to the California locations?! I mean, IT IS IN CALI! Lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Am I the only one wondering why San Franscisco wasn't just added to the California locations?! I mean, IT IS IN CALI! Lol

I think they haven't because of LAX. In reality, you wouldn't fly through there to go to San Francisco. The other locations, it's feasible. Maybe they will come up with a way to to put them all together at some point.

If they changed it to "California," and then included a scrolling menu of locations, they could add San Francisco and Big Sur. I try to avoid San Francisco anyway, gigs at the unity theatre are a slog :)
  • Options
    Deirdre❣Deirdre❣ Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi. :) Has anyone bought the house in Havana? I want to know what kind of pet can I buy there. :confused::confused:
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Hey Deirdre welcome to the forum! I haven't bought the house myself, but others mentioned that you get a fish tank. :) hope that helps
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Deirdre❣Deirdre❣ Registered Users 7 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Hey Deirdre welcome to the forum! I haven't bought the house myself, but others mentioned that you get a fish tank. :) hope that helps

Thank you so much, Lenochka! :) Oh a fish tank. Do you know how much it costs?
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Deirdre❣ wrote: »
    Thank you so much, Lenochka! :) Oh a fish tank. Do you know how much it costs?

Your welcome :) 25KStars I think, but I'm not 100% sure.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    **sorry if this has already been mentioned**

Did anyone else notice the random gigs from Simon went away? Like if you are out of goals and he calls you for your choice of gigs, that no longer happens? I finished a random gig and got the "meet me at the office" for Cuba but then no callback after that for a gig. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or went away completely.

TBH I'd be ok if it went away. Sometimes I just don't want a goal and having to decline Simon is annoying. I feel like I'm like apt to do reality shows if I don't have the option to do something else. Right now I'm just trying to get VIP perks with the gigs (unless it's an event) because I could care less about reality shows. I wonder if this is a way for Glu to force us to try for these things or to work in our So Chic stores, etc.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the havana house is lovely but I'm sick of all these one room houses & refuse to grab them. it's an outside patio and that's not a house!

the matching sets are pretty cute, I'll likely pick up at least one.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    **sorry if this has already been mentioned**

Did anyone else notice the random gigs from Simon went away? Like if you are out of goals and he calls you for your choice of gigs, that no longer happens? I finished a random gig and got the "meet me at the office" for Cuba but then no callback after that for a gig. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or went away completely.

TBH I'd be ok if it went away. Sometimes I just don't want a goal and having to decline Simon is annoying. I feel like I'm like apt to do reality shows if I don't have the option to do something else. Right now I'm just trying to get VIP perks with the gigs (unless it's an event) because I could care less about reality shows. I wonder if this is a way for Glu to force us to try for these things or to work in our So Chic stores, etc.

If you already have a goal to complete, such as the new gigs from the Cuba update, Simon will not call you. Normally, he only calls once you've finished the gig.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

I always thought that!
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Is anyone else creeped out by the crab on the beach? :) Just me, probably. Other than that, Havana is beautiful.
    You remind me of the babe...