Options

v5.3.0 Update! Cuba!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    I always thought that!
    Because LAX is not in San Francisco even though SF is in California. Big Sur and Napa are in California, as well but you don't take flights out from LAX for them. You take the SF airport instead IRL.

btw...

i love Havana!

dqt6jt.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP isn't going to Havana. The iOS game won't update. Brits game wouldn't update last week, so I finally uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall, it wouldn't let m e. Yesterday....kk:h wouldn't update. My iPad is now allergic to Glu. Really woeful about this.
    ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Anyone else missing the gold choker that came with the Kim's closet striped top and skirt since the update? Mine just seems to have vanished. So weird. I haven't noticed anything else missing but I'm definitely going to double check my wardrobe before I write to Glu.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Uhhhhh yeah my gold choker is missing as well! WOW that really makes me mad becuase with their horrible closet organization and all the items I have collected in two years who knows what else is missing. I think this update has just bummed me out way more than it made me excited. I'm not a pessimist at all with these situations but blahhhhh this one stinks!!! and I want my darn chocker back!!!! And whatever else might be missing :(
  • Options
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Uhhhhh yeah my gold choker is missing as well! WOW that really makes me mad becuase with their horrible closet organization and all the items I have collected in two years who knows what else is missing. I think this update has just bummed me out way more than it made me excited. I'm not a pessimist at all with these situations but blahhhhh this one stinks!!! and I want my darn chocker back!!!! And whatever else might be missing :(

Riiiight? I really wish they'd let us organize the items we've purchased. I went to wear it and was like....uhhhhh...***?! Didn't notice anything else gone but yeah, I want to be sure first.
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    the havana house is lovely but I'm sick of all these one room houses & refuse to grab them. it's an outside patio and that's not a house!

100% agree! but I think my main complaint is the price... the SD and Havana homes are way overpriced for one room homes in comparison to some of the other houses, it's just weird! And also, how can the Santa Barbara home be $65k/110kstars and the Vienna castle be $80k/60kstars and the Havana home is $120k/60kstars! the kash/Kstar exchange rate is pretty much nonexistent lol like two homes are 60kstars but in kash they are different? or one home is so much cheaper in kstars than it is in kash? anyway... not likely to buy the Havana home... a single room house for $120k is too much... especially after I was coerced to buying the expensive single room SD home for a product placement deal (Simon only seems to be offering me product placements on homes I don't own! ugh)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh no, AppleP :( I've been trying to gift her but kept getting a message saying the user has not updated yet, which I thought was weird cuz I'd seen you in the forums :( So sad, hope you can sort it out!!!
    AppleP isn't going to Havana. The iOS game won't update. Brits game wouldn't update last week, so I finally uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall, it wouldn't let m e. Yesterday....kk:h wouldn't update. My iPad is now allergic to Glu. Really woeful about this.
    ;(
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Anyone else missing the gold choker that came with the Kim's closet striped top and skirt since the update? Mine just seems to have vanished. So weird. I haven't noticed anything else missing but I'm definitely going to double check my wardrobe before I write to Glu.

I haven't taken the update but gosh I don't want to lose mine!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Mine is gone too :(
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    If you already have a goal to complete, such as the new gigs from the Cuba update, Simon will not call you. Normally, he only calls once you've finished the gig.

This wasn't what I meant. I finished a random goal and received the call from Simon to meet at his office and got the Cuba spiel. Got my photoshoot goal with a countdown timer of 8 hours then... nothing. No active goals. Normally Simon calls if you do not have any available goals with the random options to fill in the gap. This did not happen hence my post.

HOWEVER, I finished the Cuba photoshoot this morning and got the 8 hour countdown for the appearance. Afterwards Simon did call me with a random goal. So maybe just a glitch last night.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Perhaps a friend referred you for a task? Those are not listed as goals. Or the camera crew could be waiting in one of your homes, they count as projects as well.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Perhaps a friend referred you for a task? Those are not listed as goals. Or the camera crew could be waiting in one of your homes, they count as projects as well.

Nope, trust me I checked :) I ended up doing a reality show since I had nothing else to do so it wasn't that either. Just a weird thing I guess. Seems to be fixed now.
  • Options
    Cchaircc wrote: »

Mine is gone as well. I'm posting it with all my details in the Glitch thread in support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Nope, trust me I checked :) I ended up doing a reality show since I had nothing else to do so it wasn't that either. Just a weird thing I guess. Seems to be fixed now.

Oh, glad it's fixed. :)

Sorry you're having problems with the iPad, Koko. I hope Apple can help you with it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Has anyone figured out what actions trigger the new achievements? I've done a few reality shows in different places but the only one I've managed to make any progress on so far is "illustrious in Italy"
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Has anyone figured out what actions trigger the new achievements? I've done a few reality shows in different places but the only one I've managed to make any progress on so far is "illustrious in Italy"

In Dubai it's "dish on rivals" or something like that. It takes two energy bolts and shows up in the back room, close to the pet.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I haven't taken the update but gosh I don't want to lose mine!

Hm. I haven't updated either. Can't yet wrap my head around playing a luxury-based game in Cuba. Now, reading about the beloved gold choker--what the heck--is that the only thing missing, has anyone confirmed?--that's just so weird. My doll wears hers often enough, I would hate to lose it!! I hope everyone gets back our part-of-special-purchase ASAP, dear dolls.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where's the choker????
  • Options
    **sorry if this has already been mentioned**

Did anyone else notice the random gigs from Simon went away? Like if you are out of goals and he calls you for your choice of gigs, that no longer happens? I finished a random gig and got the "meet me at the office" for Cuba but then no callback after that for a gig. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or went away completely.

TBH I'd be ok if it went away. Sometimes I just don't want a goal and having to decline Simon is annoying. I feel like I'm like apt to do reality shows if I don't have the option to do something else. Right now I'm just trying to get VIP perks with the gigs (unless it's an event) because I could care less about reality shows. I wonder if this is a way for Glu to force us to try for these things or to work in our So Chic stores, etc.

Hi, hi, hi! You know you can accept a side gig from Simon and just let it sit there waiting for as long as you like, right? When there are event gigs you might want to do, you can just tap to call Simon and start each event gig. Or you can just skip the events altogether, obvi. Anyway, I find back-burnering a side gig really helpful because I like to have time without Simon breathing down my neck, to do my SCL and SCSD gigs; the three ice club gigs; and some reality TV thrown in. Then I get back to what I left hanging after the weekend. I like having something waiting for me when all's said and done. I wouldn't want to see the side gigs wiped from the game *at all*; not only do they provide some good variety, they're a great way to gain fans--and in my case, I need that now because I'm doing my first comeback. I'm no. 4, and of course I want to get back to no. 1, and max fans, too, before I start comeback number 2. Extremely Important: If the side gigs were eliminated, no one would be able to do any comebacks; not even one. So, whoa there! I waited about eight months (chicken!) to do my first comeback; I sure don't want to lose the opportunity to do the next two...and hopefully more, sooner or later. Many of us, like you, have no storylines left. And so plenty of us appreciate the side gigs. I totally hear you about Simon being annoying, but as I mentioned right away, it's just so easy to handle that. Anyway, I hope your show hits No. one with a bullet immediately if not sooner!:)
  • Options
    There is a must see Purple car from the 40s or 50 on the street, along with 2 others, one might be turquoise, and the walls of the home are....the most lovely deep lavender. A true purple, just a lighter. I know because it matches the color of my dining room and bedroom. I grabbed a picture of it from Apple P. She's just going from Oak to SoChic Soho doing 12 hour shifts. and when hubby calls for a date, I'll pop over to Oak. And, I stay there when I'm shutting down, incase she doesn't open for a month when she does she'll date the F out of her SO, before she leaves oak so there will be no break up/make up charge. Phew.

Hey Vats, I'm lazy, and my devices are all off. Have the Android Sisters changed clothes? I'm always hoping. But Vatsy in the denim long coat hasn't changed, and I'm sure the other is still wearing a sweater ....pink? anyway, just checking in case anyone else was good and my whole aura is being plagued in internet connections.

Maybe someone's trying to come through from another plane again and they're muddying the the connection.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I think they haven't because of LAX. In reality, you wouldn't fly through there to go to San Francisco. The other locations, it's feasible. Maybe they will come up with a way to to put them all together at some point.

If they changed it to "California," and then included a scrolling menu of locations, they could add San Francisco and Big Sur. I try to avoid San Francisco anyway, gigs at the unity theatre are a slog :)

LAX is way more well-known than SFA. They're both international airports, but LAX is also so very known to a vast majority of people because it's so often where paps get candids of so many "stars," et.al. Also, SF is hours and hours--longggggg, tedious, forever miles away hours--from L.A., so you definitely wouldn't fly to LAX for SF.

Yuck, me too, I hate SF in the game. The Unity Theater blows--really h e l l, those gigs--and it's all done up in such a dismal, non-eye-pleasing way. I do have the home there and it *is* gorge inside, I have to say; but I've been to SF many times and would rather see a colorful Lombard Street, beautiful Union Square, or the better side of Fisherman's Wharf rather than the sociologically known as "poverty colors" used to illustrate what's a beautiful place to begin with....Ok yeah, downtown sux, other places are...dirty, nasty just like in any other city, and dang those wretched long, steep streets 'cause you're not doing all touristy stuff. I just think, compared with the rest of the game, Glu could totally blow it away.

EDIT: Sorry, I was thinking of the Santa Barbara home--which is gorge; the SF home is as ugs on the inside as SF is on the outside. Who has such a dismal view I wonder....
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    The house in Havana is 120,000 kash or 60 Kstars so I didn't buy it yet to see if there was a pet.

Oh my gosh the new house is so effing expensive.:mad:

It's probably gonna take me forever to save my cash on this game lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I didn't buy it but there is a very nice pedestal standing aquarium with an assortment of fish for 25Stars. I did buy the home, and looked around. oh, I bought a painting for cash too. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg I'm so estastic that the rapid energy recharge returned back!!! Woo hoo!!!:D:D:D

I'm certainly gonna use it for this week's event☺. Did it came back for everyone else as well⁉
    2evvo7q.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No I didn't got that Carol!
    Hey Vats, I'm lazy, and my devices are all off. Have the Android Sisters changed clothes? I'm always hoping. But Vatsy in the denim long coat hasn't changed, and I'm sure the other is still wearing a sweater ....pink? anyway, just checking in case anyone else was good and my whole aura is being plagued in internet connections.

Sorry you're having trouble with your games Koko, yesterday I had to delete a bunch of stuff until my device was able to get the update really annoying.

I saw that the G+ is now connected when I log in the game, but all my friends are frozen yet.

Ok I'm probably alone on this one, but I noticed that Bort's speech bubble doesn't show up with the heart icon every 12h anymore to ask me for a second child, does this update made us an infertile couple????
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So what's the deal with this rapid recharge?! Is it one of the things Glu is testing out?? I have never seen it on my game!
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm gonna guess we'll see the Balmain items appear in like 5 days. That's when the Karl ad will expire. Since his store in Paris was replaced with a yet to be opened Balmain store I'm willing to bet when the ad for the Karl stuff goes away it won't be long till the Balmain ad arrives. I doubt the game would have ads for two different designers running at the same time.
  • Options
    Oh I thought that the rapid recharge was accessible for everyone:confused:. I had it this time when both of my games are up-to-date.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh I thought that the rapid recharge was accessible for everyone:confused:. I had it this time when both of my games are up-to-date.:)

Is it just an android thing maybe?! I'm on iOS but I love the idea of the rapid recharge lol I love the idea of anything that can fuel my addiction
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    That rapid recharge is one of those things I only hear about but never experience lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool: