Options

Reykjavik Klub Achievements

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
I got the club in iceland and did all the 3 gigs but for some reason my achievements never moved up? Was there maybe a special action I had to click or something?

mysV6zc

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi What specific achievements were you looking to increase? I've done those gigs on 2 games so far and I didn't notice I was missing anything I took Screenshots of what you get for each gig if that helps?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    the drink slinger, mix master and party MC ones
  • Options
    So far I was able to do the tasks once, and mine are zero, 20 for mix master, and zero for party MC. but I don't think you can make any kind of determination with one gig. Have you had more? I think I can do one again tomorrow night, and I have another game to check later for you. Very often things don't register when they've been done once, for a 3 hour gig. I have no idea how I pulled 20% on mix master, for personal reasons, I chuckle. :)

I'd wait till you had more experience in the club tasks, but if you feel you have a glitch you're always welcome to submit a ticket to customer care. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Same here. I have done the three gigs now for the second time. I tapped at everything. 0 achievement, only "industry", whatever that means..
    Android
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Same here. I have done the three gigs now for the second time. I tapped at everything. 0 achievement, only "industry", whatever that means..

"Industry" is showing you that you have added towards the level of whatever friend or NPC you invited to the gig. As you level these up, you receive small amounts of kash, energy and eventually kstars. When you look at your contacts list, you will see a bar that shows points, which helps you keep up with who is close to leveling up. I always check to see if anyone is close, and invite/hire them, so that during the gig I will possibly get the rewards.
  • Options
    Thanks Julesmo, but I do know all that. I am Level 47.
    I meant except "industry" there was no achievement at all.
    Android
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thanks Julesmo, but I do know all that. I am Level 47.
    I meant except "industry" there was no achievement at all.

Oh, sorry, misunderstood your post :)
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Oh, sorry, misunderstood your post :)
    No, thank you very much for taking the time to explain it all to me! So kind!
    My mistake, my post was confusing. Sometimes my English sucks :-)
    Android
  • Options
    Justin wrote originally, and hasn't been back so I guess he's reassured. So, let me understand, Rumplestillzchen, are you questioning whether there is an issue because you've done them twice and no movement? I'll check mine again, but when you can only do a gig once a week, I still think after 2 weeks it's early, but as I told Justin, you are always welcome to submit a ticket to Customer Care. If you do, please come back and tell us what they said.

I will go do a 2nd round of tasks, and report back. but if you want to ask customer care, that's fine. Next time I
    m in touch with Glu, I'll ask about that anyway. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok have some answers. I went and did another Hosting gig on my iOS which had 0-Drinkslinger 0-Party MC and 20-MixMaster. Still 0. THen I had energy so I tried another MixMaster. Finished and now I had 40-Mixmaster. I think I have the answer. I miss my radio gig a LOT. so when I saw my doll behind the controls, I just hit all the dj tasks. I didn't invite a costar. I just did my shift like I was doing my shift and, I only did the appropriate tasks. Bass, cue a song, fan favorite (or something) anything that had to do just with the sound. And DIDn't bring a guest. So, I'm thinking maybe that's the trick? Don't seat customers if your spinning. And don't invite someone because...um, you're supposed to concentrate on what you're doing? I'm a creature of habit, and if I noticed I didn't invite a costar or hit anything but dj stuff this time, I probably didn't bring a guest or do things not sound related the first time.......which is why I got 20% the first time, and 20% the second time. I can see the same holding true with mixing drinks, and Hosting. so, try to do it solo (like the fashion show task that is held back if you have another model) and....if you're hosting try the same. Strategy. I have one more task in this set....Bartending. So, I'll be careful NOT to invite a friend, and I'll stick to only bartending tasks, and see if I get 20%.

Please, try this yourselves. No Guest - only do what a bartender would do. Or what a host would do. Or what the DJ would do. and see if you start getting some movement on those meters. :)

I'm going to go try this on the last task.

eta: ok, I think we have the answer, although flawed. I did the Bartending. Previously the meter for DrinkSlinger was -0- after this 1 gig of Bartending....I invited no guest, and sit down. I got 60% of Drink Slinging. I guess drinking is more important than the music to a bar, could it be, the music (I got 20%) and the 60 for 1 Bartending gig, would leave 20% for the Hosting Gig? I can't do hosting on that game (iPad) for another week, but i can on my other 2 games.

But now, just remember no guest, and just do your job. See if that's it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    But did it matter if you invited someone? Everytime I've done a task alone....I get achievement movement. When I've invited someone, I do the same tasks and get nothing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think that's why when I did MC it was 60 or 80% not sure which, so I figured, probably when I had been inviting people, it added up, but for me at least, it appears to post the achievement increase only when I've done the gig alone. Again, I would just do the tasks that fit the gig. ie: (and this is real) when DJing, there was a seat customers task. Have you ever seen the Sound Guru leave his station and seat someone?

I'm changing the title to reflect it's the Club Stats we're talking about, and I think we've figured out why the OP was not registerring anything. :) Thanks for your help everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Since I don't have storylines anymore, I am not interested to speed up any tasks. I invited someone, but only to use him in the end, I like to finish letting it rain little blue stars lol
    Did everything the way you described Koko, but my mix master is still on zero.
    Android
  • Options
    Since the op has not been back, I guess Justin's good now. And I was going to point out Rumples, that you say you invited someone, but only at the end...you support what I said. Costar means no progress in level. Maybe. But since you are in no hurry and like to see the stars at the end, you don't need any help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, this time it worked! Don't know why, didn't do anything different, but suddenly I completed mix master 1. Didn't sign any autographs lol
    Android
  • Options
    right, because you're not there to sign autographs, you're there to bring on the music. At least that's what I thought. :) COngratulations
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    These are the names of the tasks that trigger the three ice club achievements.

Delete all my posts in this thread.
    Whenever we share game play tips on the forum, Glu changes it.
    Don't want to see these achievements become harder to achieve.
    Send me a PM if you want to get my cheat sheet. I would be happy to share with you. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers