Options

Weekend Event 722/16-Loading Screen's Here.......Bring on the Weekend!!

Comments

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    uGE03tY.png?1

1- K-star *pheew*not bad, gonna try again...
    2- Is that pink or purple? Does it matter? I want the hair...
    3- Don't you dare tap that your foolish child man... Wait...WHAT?
    JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

Did anyone saw where is it this samurai's katana?

Probably sticked in the b@stard's a$$ that always put the long hair styles in the gift boxes!!!!

I won this time b!tch!

ps: hahahah sorry the rude words guys, it's just me being playful (and hysterical), no hate or hard feelings there!

Omg vats!! I'm so glad you got what you wanted, and with luck to boot! U rock that manbun!!

I hope everyone is having a great event! May your luck be better then mine!

rFrYLTG.jpg

I liked the shoes and outfit equally, so happy I got one of them, but my pallet made me wanna lose my breakfast. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have fun!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Wow! I am shocked to see so many pallettes with 3 or more event items in them! And to see so many more than usual actually picking those 3 boxes! Maybe this is a sign that our luck is changing :).

IMG_0801.jpg

I didn't love the box items, so I decided to only open the free box. I am so happy with what I got! I don't love the outfit, but I am always happy to get an exclusive event item, especially in the free box! I'm wearing it now, maybe it will grow on me :).

IMG_0803.jpg

I know that it takes longer to complete the 5-star events this way, but I've actually been opting to do some storyline gigs instead of just sticking to the reality shows! I have a lot of good story gigs right now that I am having fun with!

Also: It is so hot here!!! I love hot weather, but this is so bad you can't even breathe. Going to be staying inside with the air conditioning. Unless I go jump in the pool...

Your doll looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Does the fabric actually flow with "scarf" like looks towards the bottom, or is it a graphical error? =o
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    uGE03tY.png?1

JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

Probably sticked in the b@stard's a$$ that always put the long hair styles in the gift boxes!!!!

I won this time b!tch!

ps: hahahah sorry the rude words guys, it's just me being playful (and hysterical), no hate or hard feelings there!

Sorry I'm late to say this, but CONGRATS Vats!!!!!!!!!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Support thread updated - game should be working.
    Hi all,

A fix has gone live -- please check that your games load properly.

If there is a problem still...go to the support thread and let them know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Sassy, IKR!!! I asked Peter to touch my arm a few weeks ago so I could get some of his luck... I'm still waiting lol. I did get the shoes this week but the hair and outfit eluded me :p

Vasty CONGRATS on getting that bun!! So happy for you :):)

Lants good to see you, missed you! Sorry you didn't have any luck this week but hope you can grind for all the items :)

And Nai glad Jax finally got the bun, especially after all that krap LOL :p

Aww, thanks. Missed you all, too. I don't know. I just haven been playing as much. And you broke up with me in the game but I don't know how because we had just gone on a date. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Wow! I am shocked to see so many pallettes with 3 or more event items in them! And to see so many more than usual actually picking those 3 boxes! Maybe this is a sign that our luck is changing :).

IMG_0801.jpg

I didn't love the box items, so I decided to only open the free box. I am so happy with what I got! I don't love the outfit, but I am always happy to get an exclusive event item, especially in the free box! I'm wearing it now, maybe it will grow on me :).

IMG_0803.jpg

I know that it takes longer to complete the 5-star events this way, but I've actually been opting to do some storyline gigs instead of just sticking to the reality shows! I have a lot of good story gigs right now that I am having fun with!

Also: It is so hot here!!! I love hot weather, but this is so bad you can't even breathe. Going to be staying inside with the air conditioning. Unless I go jump in the pool...

You bring up an excellent point.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, THIS WEEK THE EVENT GIGS WILL PAY OUT WITH A NICE BONUS AT THE END of the last event gig. SO you should defin do these gigs. the only time it doesn't pay to do event gigs is the VIP. ANd, my strategy is to get some of the bonus items, gb or earned, so the bonus from the Event gigs are larger.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ojhorsrabon123ojhorsrabon123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is very unique and good opportunity to get your site traffic up. please visit this http://clikpass.com/special.htm
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Your doll looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Does the fabric actually flow with "scarf" like looks towards the bottom, or is it a graphical error? =o

Thank you :). Pretty sure it's a graphical error... but let's just pretend there's slits on the side, lol.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, THIS WEEK THE EVENT GIGS WILL PAY OUT WITH A NICE BONUS AT THE END of the last event gig. SO you should defin do these gigs. the only time it doesn't pay to do event gigs is the VIP. ANd, my strategy is to get some of the bonus items, gb or earned, so the bonus from the Event gigs are larger.

A bonus!?! I didn't even know! Working on that first 6-hour gig now :D.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Nai, Amy, Lenochka, Cherrey, Koko, ChicCharlotte, Sassy, Ruby, Linda, Unique, Tara Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!

For sending good vibes and for the sweet words, that means a lot to me!

Congrats to everyone that also got what was wishing for and hope that the game gets fixed very soon for those who are having issues!

YES VATSY!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you and your man bun :D congratulations! <3

EDIT: whooohoooo!!! Nai, I just saw Jax won it too :) can't wait to see him wearing it, Madison has always had a soft spot for him lol (Shhh... Don't tell Xime :p)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts

Good to know! I did a few reality shows but also did a few gigs from my storyline. I will go back to doing those. I will have to grind harder but if the payout is better then it will be worth it! Thanks for letting us know! :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Took me about 85 energy for the first gig if anyone's interested to know.
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    uGE03tY.png?1

JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

I won this time b!tch!

I made a visit here today just to see if Vats won the man bun.
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU VATS!!!!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    After waiting the whole day for my game to finally work I get money in my free box :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    After waiting the whole day for my game to finally work I get money in my free box :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That really stinks! :( Hoping it starts getting better for you.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I'm making my favorite drink; MARGARITAS! Anyone want a cup?

margarita.jpg

Yummy!!! That's my favorite too, so I'll have 3!!! I am drinking for two now!! Hahaha that's horrible and I'm kidding, but when I'm able to again, that will be my first drink :)

Yay for Vats and Nai!!!! Congrats on the man buns and the other items you got!!! That's so awesome :)

Peter- please, please share your luck wth the rest of us ;)

Koko- I hope you're feeling better <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG Kiki is so mean :mad: We are not broken up on my game lol.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Aww, thanks. Missed you all, too. I don't know. I just haven been playing as much. And you broke up with me in the game but I don't know how because we had just gone on a date. :(
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    OMG Kiki is so mean :mad: We are not broken up on my game lol.

I guess I was not good enough for her standards. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    uGE03tY.png?1

JNDtqPX.gif

BfX4eoe.jpg

I won this time b!tch!

So glad for you Vats!!! I'm unsure if I like the bun on me but was hoping you'd at least get it ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I love everyone in their stuff. I really love the orange glasses. My Doll NEVER wore glasses, unless she File_Jul_22_6_06_20_PM.jpg
    was playing Angry Librarian and the overdo book borrower with Vatsy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    With with my usual pick for my free giftbox and got the ripped jeans. They were definitely the item I wanted the most, although I love all the giftbox items this weekend.
    image_zpsoaylcpre.jpeg

Crazy thing is I almost completely forgot there was a weekend event this weekend because I have been so busy at summer college.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's completely not true!!!! She obviously was drunk the day that breakup happened :eek: I wonder if I can still send you gifts? Off to try it lol
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I guess I was not good enough for her standards. :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sugar, Hyeri, Keem, Megannita, Amy, Holly, Tara, Andrzej!

Guys thank you soooo much for all the love, seriously I came here to 'whatever' and forgot it cause all this messages let me overwhelmed by love lol

It's so nice to see all of you rooting for me, it's powerful I hope I can be able to be there for you all too!

Hugs!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hehe, congrats Vatsy! :) xx
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    The one weekend I don't like the hair and that's what I get lol. BUT I am grateful considering how ****PY this box was

9EAwxlA.jpg

Just look at that lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Vats! I am so happy for you!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    As predicted I got kash in my box, like how could I not? There were 3 boxes of it!!! But I'm OK since hey, I didn't really love anything in the gift boxes and seeing Vats get his man bun made me happy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    As predicted I got kash in my box, like how could I not? There were 3 boxes of it!!! But I'm OK since hey, I didn't really love anything in the gift boxes and seeing Vats get his man bun made me happy!

That's me every weekend basically. I'm seldom lucky to get any event items in my free box and I don't like spending k stars on a gamble :/
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oar2hcyFvF1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

No bun for me, which is just as well since for some reason I didn't like it when I saw it worn on me (at least, that's what I'll be telling myself since I can't chase it anyway XD )
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yummy!!! That's my favorite too, so I'll have 3!!! I am drinking for two now!! Hahaha that's horrible and I'm kidding, but when I'm able to again, that will be my first drink :)

Wow, congratulations, Tarabella08!! Is this your first? Do you know what you are having? Enjoy!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Done! Now I can relax since I have event on Sunday.

Have yet to complete 3rd event gig, but on the 2nd gig I went ahead and 'fake fight' with my costar. Not sure how it will turn out.

nbi0ZpT.png
    PM to add