Options

Weekend Event 722/16-Loading Screen's Here.......Bring on the Weekend!!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm done too! Now I can't wait for the Havana update. Please be on Monday, and bring back the Throwback Events!!
    Yummy!!! That's my favorite too, so I'll have 3!!! I am drinking for two now!! Hahaha that's horrible and I'm kidding, but when I'm able to again, that will be my first drink :)

Haha, I saw your post in the other thread. Congratulations!! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    mM9mTEk.png?1

I'm so happy with this weekend event, I reiterate what I said earlier on this thread this was the best weekend event for guys so far IMO!

I liked all items, hope someday I can get the 'scales blazer' and the 'stars shoes' on throwback's boxes!

Also the storyline gave me a huge bonus at the end and also I could divide the tasks doing SCL gigs and reality show gigs, wich provided a balanced event wihout all those boring repetitions.

Congrats to all those who already finished and good luck to everyone else!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    How do y'all finish the events so fast? I haven't even won the glasses yet. :(
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    How do y'all finish the events so fast? I haven't even won the glasses yet. :(

Constant grinding of gigs. I usually do the 3 hr reality gigs in the Calabasas home. I would do two gigs with 40 energy then refill the energy bar by going around the globe tapping objects for energy and repeat the process. It helps if you have at least one of the gift box items to get extra event points and to do the weekend gigs as well.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Done! Now I can relax since I have event on Sunday.

Have yet to complete 3rd event gig, but on the 2nd gig I went ahead and 'fake fight' with my costar. Not sure how it will turn out.

nbi0ZpT.png

All you men look so good with that manbun. So happy for you all!!

I've completed the storyline for this event. You spend energy to "fake fight" with your Co star (THANK YOU GLU for not making this option cost stars!!!!) And then you have to shoot another episode.

Once done the third storyline, you get your usual upon completion stars, but when you go on the street, magic happens.
    You actually get closure in one more phone call about how the storyline goes, and she gave me 10 bonus event points

I would like to add, upon completion of this questline, I had 3 event items (shoes, glasses, maternityfatpants)
    I'm curious if this bonus give out is more if you have more items! Anyone else completed?
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Lowkey wanting to have a game with a male because I love the clothes and hairstyles.

Hope for everybody to finish the event. I grinded until 4 a.m. and finished it a couple of hours ago :)
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Constant grinding of gigs. I usually do the 3 hr reality gigs in the Calabasas home. I would do two gigs with 40 energy then refill the energy bar by going around the globe tapping objects for energy and repeat the process. It helps if you have at least one of the gift box items to get extra event points and to do the weekend gigs as well.

Ahh. I've been doing it all wrong lol. I didn't even know that we should do our reality show for this event. I just started an 8 hr gig too. Oh well. :(
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I do pretty much what NQueen said, and I start my weekend gigs right away so I don't have to use Kstars to speed up the timers. Also helps if you have the extra energy max from comebacks. I've done all 3 comebacks plus I got some energy rewards from celebrity perks so my max is 45 energy bolts :)
    Ahh. I've been doing it all wrong lol. I didn't even know that we should do our reality show for this event. I just started an 8 hr gig too. Oh well. :(
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I completed the event and tried a few times for the Kstar items but only got energy and event points which was helpful.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    It has been a loooooooong day. I'm unsure if I'll be able to finish the event. I'm at about 350 points out of 600.
    my SO had appendicitis and had to get his appendix removed today so I spent the entire day taking care of him (and loved every second of it). I'm so thankful he was able to come home. We were thinking he would have to stay overnight at the hospital. Everything went well. Needless to say, I couldn't play much. But it's okay if I don't finish. I will try my best, though.

I hope you all had a great Saturday!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Take care, Lance. Wish him a speedy recovery. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Update: I finished the event! I had a lot of fun grinding this weekend (it's been awhile). Crossing my fingers for a throwback this week, and a dating event for next weekend!

Good luck to those still working on it.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats KatieA!

I wish so much a date event too! I don't know why they don't do those more frequently, but one thing I know those events always seems to bring a lot of cool stuff at least for guys:D

Oh Lants! Wishing the best to your SO.

The way you talk about taking care of him is beyond sweet!

I'm not like that lol, actually now I have other item to add to my 'why I should always keep away from a serious relationship list':

- A sick person can prevent me from grinding on weekend events:p

Speaks the 'romantic' guy that just asked for a date event...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you guys. Haha, it was all super unexpected.
    Vats, honestly I used to try and steer clear of relationships too, and then I met him. So I totally understand. Next time, I'll have to tell him to hold off the surgery until Monday so that I can grind, haha!

Im with you both on dating events. I've only experienced on since I started playing the game and I loved it, but we haven't had one since then and it's really sad. I hope we get one soon.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    A www Lants sending best wishes to your SO for a speedy recovery. You are a sweetheart for taking such good care of him :) And don't worry about the game, I missed tons of items since I started playing. Took me months before I was even able to complete a weekend event lol. Besides, your friend Kiki still has some money saved up to send gifts, although she's running out of the "cool" gifts so Sebastian might be getting the gaudy gifts from now on :p:p haha!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    It has been a loooooooong day. I'm unsure if I'll be able to finish the event. I'm at about 350 points out of 600.
    my SO had appendicitis and had to get his appendix removed today so I spent the entire day taking care of him (and loved every second of it). I'm so thankful he was able to come home. We were thinking he would have to stay overnight at the hospital. Everything went well. Needless to say, I couldn't play much. But it's okay if I don't finish. I will try my best, though.

• Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    A www Lants sending best wishes to your SO for a speedy recovery. You are a sweetheart for taking such good care of him :) And don't worry about the game, I missed tons of items since I started playing. Took me months before I was even able to complete a weekend event lol. Besides, your friend Kiki still has some money saved up to send gifts, although she's running out of the "cool" gifts so Sebastian might be getting the gaudy gifts from now on :p:p haha!

Aww, you all are the best. I love getting gifts from Kiki and then rushing to send one back. I always assume the clothes you don't have are the ones you don't want otherwise you'd buy them yourself. so I'm sorry if the gifts I choose aren't the best! But I'm so thankful for any gift you send Sebastian. He's thankful, too. :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    That's not necessarily true Lants, sometimes Kiki is just a lazy shopper and doesn't buy everything she likes :D Besides getting gifts is exciting and like Sebastian, Kiki always appreciates any gifts she receives :o
    Aww, you all are the best. I love getting gifts from Kiki and then rushing to send one back. I always assume the clothes you don't have are the ones you don't want otherwise you'd buy them yourself. so I'm sorry if the gifts I choose aren't the best! But I'm so thankful for any gift you send Sebastian. He's thankful, too. :P
  • Options
    I ended up finishing the event! I grinded a lot today and finished with an hour to spare. Off to bed for me. Here's to hoping for a great week for you all!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I ended up finishing the event! I grinded a lot today and finished with an hour to spare. Off to bed for me. Here's to hoping for a great week for you all!

Yay! Hope your SO is doing better as well. xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hope he's doing well, and you're awesome for being such a caring partner. Whatever you do, don't make him laugh. I was in a week after having mine out. But that was before my son was born, so we're talking 20 years or so. I wasn't ready to go right home. You have to walk and eliminate a poo before they could let you out, and after the appendix comes out, you neither want to walk, or to laugh. So glad he's getting better and the operation went well. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't get any goodies inside of my freebies giftboxes. (Sigh):(

image.php?di=4JTWM.jpg

image.php?di=4X4QQ.jpg

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections