Options

Problem with Midweek Event 8/2/16

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Wolfie, you actually had the event at first then it disappeared. So that had to be extra hard on you. I would have immediately started looking at my settings, emptying cache if it were android, rebooting, loading from the app store. Any probably useless thing I could try. I cn only imagine what you were going through. But the fact that Glu readily acknowledged it was flawed and had it corrected for the next one tells me it was just one great big oops.

It's a game and the Developers are really really smart, but, they're human. Humans working with really complex code and things, and a wide variety of devices on a number of different platforms. Sometimes you don't find a leak till you fill the pool with water. I'm hoping they come back next time with a full blown 4 Throwback box event for us, even just once. To make up fo the one most missed when the update came through and removed it, and this one that cut a lot of our family out of the loop. I think in the long run, they'll make it up somehow. Whether it's an impromptu Star sale, or bonuses or something. I think something will come along to make you forget all about this. Hey, You know what my dolls got in the Throwback sale? Kash, Kash, Stars, and a purse. It's not going to make you feel better, but you probably didn't miss much.

<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary