Options

v5.4.1 Update Coming Soon/ v5.4.1 is here!

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I just did an 8 hour fashion show and did not invite a contact. I never had a pivot option come up before the gig finished :( What goal does it advance exactly? When I look up Catwalk Perfection it says "Score a 5-star rating on 100 modeling gigs in a row..." There is another goal that's just called Catwalk and it doesn't have a specific description. Is that the one that requires the pivot action to advance?

I think it is. I just did one an 8 hour and pivot came up halfway through my last star. I didn't invite a contact. I was curious about it after reading this thread. I noticed that there is another action called "pose" that is also two energy and it seems to show up right before pivot. My Catwalk achievement is dismal, I am halfway through level 2!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just had an 8 hour, didn't invite anyone and just before I started the 3rd star...it popped up. I was low 2nd level when I heard about no co star and now I'm nearly done with the 4th level.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I finished my last storyline today have been holding them for a while... so yeah time for the update!

Kind off topic, but I need to ask I got a rapid recharge last week, however since I rarely have videos to watch I just was able to activate it couple of times and also there's something odd about the timer it's been at 6d23h for all this time it never goes down.

Is it the way that it works or it's a 'luck' glitch?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    One games been getting them but I never checked the time on it. I'll look next time I get it.

And.....here's a question for those of you with good memories. Usually we get a mini load the day before a midweek. Now it has been rumored about an event. Does anyone recall the Monday, we didn't get a load, woke up Tuesday morning to no event, and then boom, we got the update and the event at the same tiem? Did I dream that, or did it happen?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    So no update today :(
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    My rapid recharge is the same way, always 6d23h when it pops up. I've been getting it pretty frequently lately which is nice. I'm hoping for the update after this weekend's event.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »
    So no update today :(

Well, it could have happened. Especially after so many people said there was no mini loading meter. But.....the event is here. And that should make us all happy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just had an 8 hour, didn't invite anyone and just before I started the 3rd star...it popped up. I was low 2nd level when I heard about no co star and now I'm nearly done with the 4th level.

Hmm maybe I just didn't notice it. I don't know if my meter went up any since I was paying attention to the Catwalk Perfection.

Fashion shows are so few and far between. I noticed that a lot when I was trying to raise my VIP levels and there are so many of them that give prizes for modeling jobs. They also need more acting VIPs
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Any idea when will we get the update? September? :(
  • Options
    Hmm maybe I just didn't notice it. I don't know if my meter went up any since I was paying attention to the Catwalk Perfection.

Fashion shows are so few and far between. I noticed that a lot when I was trying to raise my VIP levels and there are so many of them that give prizes for modeling jobs. They also need more acting VIPs

I agree! Nothing against Nene Leaks, but it would be great to get at least one more VIP...
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    mocastilho wrote: »
    Any idea when will we get the update? September? :(

We got the Cuba update when the countdown for the NARS items ended so I wouldn't be surprised if this next update comes when the Balmain ad countdown ends.
  • Options
    krystal wrote: »
    We got the Cuba update when the countdown for the NARS items ended so I wouldn't be surprised if this next update comes when the Balmain ad countdown ends.
    You're right! :D:D I didn't thought of that. I can't access the game, how many more days to go on the Balmain countdown?
  • Options
    It's currently at 15.5 days
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Maybe just maybe the update will be tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Maybe just maybe the update will be tomorrow!!!

I hope so but I doubt it'll come till the Balmain countdown ends. I pray I'm wrong cause a new update would be GREAT.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I hope it's today, so we get a midweek event on Tuesday. And hopefully everyone can participate, too.

v5 has been my favorite so far! So many new features and events. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Of course the new update will come before the countdown for BALMAIN clothing ends, just like happened with the countdown for Karl's clothing. I'm not sure about today, but I think the update may come tomorrow. But today would be REALLY great.
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers for the update today or tomorrow. I'd really like to have a midweek event this week (well I'd like one every week), and new clothes would be greatttt.
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    I agree with everything you've said urnxo. :) Update today or tomorrow, and a midweek event would be awesome. Is it too early to start an Update chant? Ok, based on nothing more than desire...................
    UpDate UpDate Update Update Update Update UpDate UpDate Update Update UpDate Update Update
    UpDate UpDate Update Update Update Update UpDate UpDate Update Update UpDate Update Update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    We're ready for Rome!!! :)
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    I feel like we need a disclaimer:

* As long as we don't have to pay K-stars to open a venue or participate in an event

:p
  • Options
    yeah. I hear you on that one. I happen to be a Sunglass aficionado but I didn't like having to pay for the item for the event. If we had sunglasses, we should have been able to use them.

But yes....update please. Take me to Rome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so ready for this update: max fans, max level, no goals...!!!

image_zpselrxyi3j.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    There's nothing to do in the game, they could update it today!!! Besides, what's the difference? Why update tomorrow if they can update today?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_fashion_and_film_promo.jpg

BIG NEWS
    : the update has arrived!

Now you can go to Rome with Kim and become a movie director in new quests.

Download the latest update, spread the word and enjoy!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

BIG NEWS

Is it out now b/c I'm not seeing an update?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Gotta say I am LOVING all the GluAdmin involvement around here!!! Thanks, GLU!
  • Options

BIG NEWS

Where's the update? I don't see it.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    BIG NEWS: the update has arrived!

Whaaaaat, that's so exciting! Can't wait for the Android update!! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Don't mind me lol - time difference