Options

v5.4.1 Update Coming Soon/ v5.4.1 is here!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A question about the new storyline comes with the update:
    This Rome update, both of my games got the new storyline right away. One game is still pretty new and still has tons of storylines to complete and the other has less storylines. But, since the Cannes update came out, none of them have any gig in the Theater at Cannes. Something is wrong with my games? Does anyone remember doing gigs in Cannes right after the update came out even if you still have other storylines in queue?

The Cannes storyline involves a film you make, I forgot the director. It winds up with the film winning an award and you get a little statue in your Cannes home. If you didn't get this, then it's probably due to previous undone storylines. What are some of the storylines you have lined up?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The Cannes storyline involves a film you make, I forgot the director. It winds up with the film winning an award and you get a little statue in your Cannes home. If you didn't get this, then it's probably due to previous undone storylines. What are some of the storylines you have lined up?

The gig related to the film I'm doing is "NC Comix". Something to do with redesign costumes for a superhero film. The previous film related one was the "Tale of Crowns" with Nene.
    Never mind, I just got a gig doing an event at Mykonos. I'm only at Mykonos' update storyline.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I already buy all the new clothes and did all the gigs. I'm so disappointed with this "director" feature! They put it in the banner like it was a GREAT thing, but it's just a couple of normal and boring gigs. There's nothing REALLY new. Don't get me wrong, I love the Rome update, but Glu should make huge updates, add new features, new poses, new facials, yk? USEFUL things, things that we ALWAYS ask for. Things that we want to buy, especially because they make a lot of money with KKH. Kim said on her Snapchat that she have plans to buy another beach house with the money that she make with the game, and all we got is some clothes and a new place. Like, seriously???? Some clothes and gigs in trade of a beach house????
    So, if Kim really wants to buy a new house, she should find a way to improve her game with Glu.
    Because now we'll have to wait like a month for another update and the game is boring again.
    I have the Kim's Shop My Closet from the Cuba update and I really love the items, but I'm not sure if I'll keep spending my real money with a boring game, so... Please, Glu and Kim Kardashian, you guys can do better. SO MUCH BETTER!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I have soooooo many storyline gigs, it's stressing me out. I have like 12 objectives right now. #help lol
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I have soooooo many storyline gigs, it's stressing me out. I have like 12 objectives right now. #help lol

Hi Lants, I'm the opposite. I'm actually trying to slowdown on doing storyline gigs after seeing so many advanced players here complaining about not having storylines to do.

Here is what I do to prevent too many gigs in queue:
    ** While waiting for the energy to come back, stay in the finished gig place (studio/ runway/ restaurant) as long as possible. Once you leave the scene, Maria or Simon calls and another gig timer starts counting down.

** When I have time to babysit gigs, I do multiple 6-8 hour gigs at the same time. I check back every hour to tap on the action above friend's head and the comeback special action or even VIP action. So I use longer hours to finish multiple gigs. Just make sure you set up a timer to remind yourself.

** If Simon/Maria wants you to meet someone in the office next to LAX or in a restaurant. Don't go until you have no other gigs available to do. They can wait. I usually save that to empty my few energy bolts in the end of the day. (Usually you have to spend 5-7 energy bolts to talk to those people, or do training actions.) My new game, that trouble friend Jimmy, still standing next to LAX entrance. I just ignore him each time I travel. Haha ...

This way, you won't have gigs available and sitting there for too long. Based on my two games experience, I noticed that if you wait too long to do the storyline gigs, it eventually affects the fan number you would get for each gig down the road.

Hope these tips help. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    The gig related to the film I'm doing is "NC Comix". Something to do with redesign costumes for a superhero film. The previous film related one was the "Tale of Crowns" with Nene.
    Never mind, I just got a gig doing an event at Mykonos. I'm only at Mykonos' update storyline.

I'm on the comic quest right now too! I was wondering why I haven't had a single job in Cannes yet, but I will gladly wait if it means I have plenty of storylines left. I'm totally dreading running out because they make the game so much more interesting and fun. I hope Glu will add lots of new ones for the players who have been around longer and finished them all.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hi Lants, I'm the opposite. I'm actually trying to slowdown on doing storyline gigs after seeing so many advanced players here complaining about not having storylines to do.

Here is what I do to prevent too many gigs in queue:
    ** While waiting for the energy to come back, stay in the finished gig place (studio/ runway/ restaurant) as long as possible. Once you leave the scene, Maria or Simon calls and another gig timer starts counting down.

** When I have time to babysit gigs, I do multiple 6-8 hour gigs at the same time. I check back every hour to tap on the action above friend's head and the comeback special action or even VIP action. So I use longer hours to finish multiple gigs. Just make sure you set up a timer to remind yourself.

** If Simon/Maria wants you to meet someone in the office next to LAX or in a restaurant. Don't go until you have no other gigs available to do. They can wait. I usually save that to empty my few energy bolts in the end of the day. (Usually you have to spend 5-7 energy bolts to talk to those people, or do training actions.) My new game, that trouble friend Jimmy, still standing next to LAX entrance. I just ignore him each time I travel. Haha ...

This way, you won't have gigs available and sitting there for too long. Based on my two games experience, I noticed that if you wait too long to do the storyline gigs, it eventually affects the fan number you would get for each gig down the road.

Hope these tips help. :)

Thank you for these tips!!! Every time I complete a storyline, Simon calls me with two more. it's stressful :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I just bought the Rome house. Anyone want to see the inside and how much everything costs?
  • Options
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    I just bought the Rome house. Anyone want to see the inside and how much everything costs?

Yeah i would love too... Especially the pets :)
  • Options
    Here's what it costs to furnish the house:

Cash items:
    There's 2 pieces of furniture, a side couch that's around $25k and an interesting looking chair that's around $7500 (both I already purchased so they're pictured below)

K-star items:
    Couch- 30
    Coffee table- 10
    Wall art- 40
    Pet dog- 50

Here's some pics:
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png
    unnamed.png
  • Options
    @okurr thanks for the pic. Can you screenshoot the pet dog? I want to know about the dog :) thanks in advance ^_^

i already update my KKH and Maria hasn't call me... Phew... But the Rome House is $130,000. Is the price is different for every player?
  • Options
    Here you go. I haven't bought the dog yet, so I can't show it to you without that button covering it a little, sorry!

unnamed.png
  • Options
    Also, to answer your last question, I'm pretty sure the cost is the same for everyone. I bought the house with k-stars because I think it's much easier to save up 60 k-stars than $130k.
  • Options
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Here you go. I haven't bought the dog yet, so I can't show it to you without that button covering it a little, sorry!

unnamed.png

it's okay, thank you very very much. The dog is cute, wearing italy scarf...
    thanks a lot for showing me, and sorry for the trouble
  • Options
    I bought the dog so here's a better look.

unnamed.png
  • Options
    Ok, not a St Bernard..I'm thinking Mastiff? That dog is gorgeous. Did I miss what type of dog it is?

Thank you for posting these. So far I've been buying the cash items. for the one game that has it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The house in Rome is 130,000K$, or 60 Stars? But Maria called me to buy it in one game, and I got back 13 Stars, so I ran over there and bought it. But.....the other two games have gotten no such offer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for posting the dog. The house is expensive but the dog is super cute. I like it :)