Options

Weekend Event 8/12/16~ Working Hard for the $$Money$$

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    You're all gonna make me cry. Thank you very much. We're okay. The worst of it seems to be over. Now the rebuilding begins...
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    NQueen are you there as well? If you said you lived there I'm sorry, I missed it. Now I have to worry about both of you. Big hugs doll. Stay safe, everybody.

Thank you koko. I haven't mentioned living in LA or the floods before b/c I thought that it would be too depressing to discuss on the forum, but my family and I are doing just fine. Thankfully it hasn't rain anymore and the water by the train track where I live that I mentioned has gone down since yesterday so we won't have to worry about the water reaching us.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Queenie, it's in the bad times that you need to reach out and connect. Don't ever feel like you can't share something like that. I'm glad you and your family are ok, and Lants and his family. I would reach out and hug you both if I could.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Just saw your posts and wishing you the best in rebuilding Lants! And thank goodness for small miracles Queenie.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    For every person we hear of that lost the ability to watch videos, there are a lot more who have no problem. So if you want to take advantage of sales, or just want to buy stars you shouldn't let this stop you. But I do hope you get it resolved. If it doesn't work, or you don't want to uninstall and reinstall, then submit a ticket to customer care. Explain the situation and see what they have to offer as far as instructions or advice.

And if nothing else works, post again and we'll try a different tactic. :)

Sorry to dig this back up, but I did submit a Glu ticket and actually got a non-robotic response that I thought you guys would like to see! I don't know how to post pics so I'll type it out:

Hello Ruby,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

After discussing this with our team, we have been advised that after making a certain number of purchases you will lose the option for free offers. We have addressed this with the team and they are considering changing this in the future. Thank you for the feedback, we'll pass this along to the team.

Please do contact us if you have any questions.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    That is awesome Ruby! Thanks. And that knowledge, along with 2 ways to get them back in the meantime we're looking good.
    BTW Ruby, did you see my Kitten with a kake? That was me saying sorry I jumped like that. That was my alter ego Rox. Don't know how she got loose. lol.:o
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Wait how is that good news? I just lost my ability to watch videos and and I would like it back. There's no way I have made too many purchases.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I haven't lost my videos, and now after reading that, I *really* don't think I'll ever buy stars again!!! Wow...
    You've given us so much money! We would like to thank you by taking away the best feature of our game!

Sigh =(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

I realize that you like to watch the videos to receive k-stars, but due to a technical limitation, we can't offer free k-star videos to every single user.

This has to do with the date when a user started playing the game as well as other variables. This technical limitation is something we have tried to work around as we would ideally like all players to have free k-star offers, but we were unable to find a solution.

Our team is aware of your frustrations and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Wait how is that good news? I just lost my ability to watch videos and and I would like it back. There's no way I have made too many purchases.

Oh, I said it was good news because now they identified there is a problem, and are working to rexolve it. Previously we were told sometimes there just weren't any videos. So, that's a big step imo. THen Nai told us about working around it with an uninstall and reinstall - not for the faint of heart. ANd then , someone discovered if you turn off enabling in app purchases, that brought back videos as well. I'm not sure but I think it was in the Support subforum. I'll take a look. It sounds like a back door fix, but it worked for two people so far.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Oh, I said it was good news because now they identified there is a problem, and are working to rexolve it. Previously we were told sometimes there just weren't any videos. So, that's a big step imo. THen Nai told us about working around it with an uninstall and reinstall - not for the faint of heart. ANd then , someone discovered if you turn off enabling in app purchases, that brought back videos as well. I'm not sure but I think it was in the Support subforum. I'll take a look. It sounds like a back door fix, but it worked for two people so far.

Ok. I will look into the enabling in app purchases. I just noticed it this morning for the first time. Maybe it will go back by itself.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey guys,

I realize that you like to watch the videos to receive k-stars, but due to a technical limitation, we can't offer free k-star videos to every single user.

This has to do with the date when a user started playing the game as well as other variables. This technical limitation is something we have tried to work around as we would ideally like all players to have free k-star offers, but we were unable to find a solution.

Our team is aware of your frustrations and we will try to resolve this as soon as we can.

Hopefully this time you guys can find a solution.

I didn't have the option to watch videos for kstars for more than a year just because I made purchases. I think in more than a year, I could have earned hundreds of kstars! Now I have to resort to re-installing the game to get the option back each time i make purchases. Lucky this is only for my iOS game, and my android game don't have this 'technical limitation'.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hey guys,

Our team is aware of your frustrations and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Well I guess that means Amazon App Store is "technically" too greedy to give away something they could otherwise charge for. It's a great day when I get any videos at all from them.
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    That is awesome Ruby! Thanks. And that knowledge, along with 2 ways to get them back in the meantime we're looking good.
    BTW Ruby, did you see my Kitten with a kake? That was me saying sorry I jumped like that. That was my alter ego Rox. Don't know how she got loose. lol.:o

Hi Koko! :o I did see that post this morning, thank you! (I decided to stay away for a bit and grind yesterday afternoon.) You are so sweet, I wasn't upset by your post at all. <3
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Ok. I will look into the enabling in app purchases. I just noticed it this morning for the first time. Maybe it will go back by itself.

I didn't find the link, but I remember it being to turn off in app purchases. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just wanted to say to Lants & NQueen331, I hope you guys stay safe! I am in TX and we have quite a few transplants from LA after Katrina who came here for shelter but stayed. It's so difficult for them to watch the devastation. Rebuilding can be tough, but it can bring the community closer.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks guys for all of your love and support. I really appreciate it! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ah, I didn't realize losing videos was a thing everyone was experiencing. I haven't been able to watch any this week. This might be the final nail in the coffin for me...
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I go through periods where I'm not able to watch videos. Does it even give you the option? Sometimes I tap and it goes right to the signup offers. I think there's a limit on how many videos you can watch in a time period. I'm not sure how it works though because I hadn't watched a video in weeks (forgot about it) and it wouldn't let me yesterday, but today it did.