Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/9/2016 Mystery Wheel of Events KK:H Weekend

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YAY! Congrats Andrzej :):) Feels so great to have good luck once in a while :D
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get the box hair in my usual box!!!!!

Needless to say I'm on cloud 10 about it ;3

Best $5 I've ever spent on KKH!
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm waiting and waiting for Maria to call me with some deals, girl where are ya, you know I have to keep up appearances! lol

Ha, no kidding.

Wonder if it's actually programmed to have her call less on VIP weekends. Or are we all just paying more attention to it and waiting for the calls, so it just feels like it's way less often? Wouldn't be surprised if it's the former.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So Maria finally called me to buy the house in Rome! Paid it with Kash and got 12 K-stars in return, sweet deal! After that I bought the dog in the Rome house so I got the bracelet and a free box... And for the third week in a row the hair was in my usual go-to box!!! Woohoo!!!

image_zpshy7ydv0b.png

image_zpsr5eptyva.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks, Nai. Now you mentioned it, it does look like the drawing lines on the side of the hair are not finished. You are so good at paying attention to details. I didn't notice that Kourtney's pants came with shoes until you pointed it out.
    I added Angeline's photo in Jon's post. The same thing happened to you last week is now happening to me this week. One doll got good luck and the other got bad luck. Can't win both. :) We all need an excuse (I aways tell myself, I don't like that item that much.) when Glu God is not on our side.

For people asking about our friend, Carol, she sent me a PM a few weeks ago saying that she is taking a break from the game due to personal reason. Hope to see her back some time soon. Sending good thoughts and wishes to her. :)

Aw Angeline, that's just a nicer way of describing my habit. But I'm such a nit-picker! :p Aww woes of playing 2 dolls!

Thanks for the update on Carol! Hope she's doing ok!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Congrats Andrzej you rock both hair! :o

Wow Linda luck is on your side! My usual box... well I prefer not to say lol!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Wew, that fem hair makes me want to restart my game and make a f. character.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good Morning! Another day to earn KStars, buy things and just rock out the weekend. Did someone say Pumpkin Lattes?
    pumpkin_spice_600x450.jpg

With Fall comes pumpkin Muphins as well. Who's hungry?
    Muphins.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Good Morning! Another day to earn KStars, buy things and just rock out the weekend. Did someone say Pumpkin Lattes?

I think I'm going to grab a pumpkin spice latte on my way to training today. :)

Also (incase anyone is wondering), I decided not to open any more boxes, and to buy myself some stuff from the closet!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So glad you manage to get hair Andrzej! This way Glu will see that a lot of people are interested in buying these past long hair styles (I saw that Nai's Jax is rocking it too) and maybe they bring those others we missed back too! Also congrats on getting the white hair you look great!

Oh Linda it feels so good to buy a house with kash and get stars back! I love that they changed this, before we used to get only 1 k-star back! Thanks for that! Happy you got the hair too!
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    Wew, that fem hair makes me want to restart my game and make a f. character.

Oh hi nice to meet you! I agree with you, I love all this princess' hair styles that girls usually gets! I'm positive that someday we guys will receive a stunning long long hair like those! Actually KKG had recently a really cool one with a bandana and I suggested to us get that one in KKH (without the bandana) too. So hold up with you male doll that maybe good things are coming!:)

Thanks for the goodies Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks so much SugarK, Nai & Vats! I'm over the moon about it and do hope they continue to bring back the older long styles like this in the future. Which reminds me - has anyone ever seen that Anna Dello Russo long male style out in 'the wild' as it were? I don't recall any of us managing that and am curious to see how it looks without the sunglasses attached.

With both hair goals achieved and the storyline being Misty involved I think I'll just complete that this weekend ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Ha, no kidding.

Wonder if it's actually programmed to have her call less on VIP weekends. Or are we all just paying more attention to it and waiting for the calls, so it just feels like it's way less often? Wouldn't be surprised if it's the former.

i think it might be programmed to be less on VIP events to encourage purchasing full price (more kstars more $ for them I think...) Maria would call me 2-3 times a day. since Friday morning she only called once with a 5 Kstar discount on glasses :/
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats Andrzej_S, you rock those hairstyles!!
    That pumpkin latte sounds and looks delicious, Koko!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thanks so much SugarK, Nai & Vats! I'm over the moon about it and do hope they continue to bring back the older long styles like this in the future. Which reminds me - has anyone ever seen that Anna Dello Russo long male style out in 'the wild' as it were? I don't recall any of us managing that and am curious to see how it looks without the sunglasses attached.

With both hair goals achieved and the storyline being Misty involved I think I'll just complete that this weekend ;3

Yes I saw it at IG, it happens that I never liked that hair so my opinion about it without those glasses isn't much positive! I would prefer that they bring Legolas', the fab ponytail or Nene's long wave hair before they bring that one back...

I'm skipping the weekend gigs, so I can grind for more k-stars.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Snatched a fancy suit (after wasting 40 K-Stars on 4000 cash, lel). I'd say it's worth it.

6k26Qyw.png
  • Options
    Andrzej and Vatsy Which is the Anna and Nene's hair?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Andrzej and Vatsy Which is the Anna and Nene's hair?

Did a forum search for Anna Dello Russo -

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?175514-Weekend-Event-09-25-2015-Homecoming-KK-H-Style!-Friends-Food-Fashion-amp-FUN/page7&highlight=anna+dello

I never got to see it without those glasses to evaluate it properly & see if it was my taste :(
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    That jacket looks awesome!! CONGRATS :)
    Snatched a fancy suit (after wasting 40 K-Stars on 4000 cash, lel). I'd say it's worth it.

6k26Qyw.png
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    That jacket looks awesome!! CONGRATS :)
    Yeah, you can say I got lucky. Thank you. :cool:
    Sad that I'm going to miss that badass platinum hairstyle, though.
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Not only did I manage THIS hair with only a $5 star pack -

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

BUT -

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

tumblr_od9llhsjOa1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the box hair in my usual box!!!!!

Needless to say I'm on cloud 10 about it ;3

Best $5 I've ever spent on KKH!

Sexayyy!!! Congrats!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

6k26Qyw.png

Awesome that you're up and playing. I love that jacket. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awesome that you're up and playing. I love that jacket. ;)
    Yeah, I got pretty lucky. :)
  • Options
    I've missed so many great hairstyles as well :rolleyes: You can join my club :p lol
    Yeah, you can say I got lucky. Thank you. :cool:
    Sad that I'm going to miss that badass platinum hairstyle, though.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria called me about the dog in Calabasas so I bought that and my first pallette was kstars, the dress, and kash. Bummer, but I wanted to try again so I worked really hard with the reality show gigs and got the shoes, kash, and kash. I was like 80 stars from the pants so I figured OK, what the hell and boom! Hair!!!! I decided instead of going for another box I'd buy that on sale hair with the hippy band. Not a shabby weekend.

r10xar.jpg

now I look like Charo!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    my mother forever complains about the crotch of the pants. of course i'll probably end up getting them cause I'll be chasing that hair for sure.

Yep!! I think that's why I'm not going for them :) I chased the hair a little, but only got the sunnies (booo), and now I can't watch videos for stars for some reason, and I'm getting low on stars.. I think I'm gonna have to be done for this weekend even without my hair :( it looks so pretty on everyone else who has it though!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Maria called me about the dog in Calabasas so I bought that and my first pallette was kstars, the dress, and kash. Bummer, but I wanted to try again so I worked really hard with the reality show gigs and got the shoes, kash, and kash. I was like 80 stars from the pants so I figured OK, what the hell and boom! Hair!!!! I decided instead of going for another box I'd buy that on sale hair with the hippy band. Not a shabby weekend.

r10xar.jpg

now I look like Charo!

Awww, congrats!!! That hair is beautiful on you!! When I first saw it on my doll I didn't even notice the braids because her hair is so dark haha. I love it even more now ��
    XoXo
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax stopped receiving calls from Maria since the update, then just yesterday after the loading bar, he finally received it.
    But so far nothing for Xan... patiently waiting...

I honestly can't even remember the last time I got a call from Maria! I almost forgot she even calls with offers =[]
    XoXo
  • Options
    Happy Sunday dolls :) I'm wondering if anyone did the storyline this weekend, and what the results were :o
  • Options
    Congrats on the hair Kayla! Looks great on your doll!:)

That sucks big Tara! I don't understand why some specic features goes away for some players and not to others.

Maria calls me at least couple of times a day (yesterday she offered Balmain pants that I was waiting to buy with a discount cause it isn't that great, but I wanted anyway, so I went ahead and because of that I got the weekend bracelet that wasn't in my plans to get it, is so funny that I always end up getting the brown stuff even when I try to avoid those lol), however I'm experiecing two other issues in my game that nobody else reported here in the forum.

The first one is that Bort stopped to ask for a second child at each 12h, now he doesn't ask me at all!

And the other is a 'luck' glitch where I have an infinite rapid recharge button.

Anyway, how is your pregnancy?

Happy sunday Sugar! I'm curious about that too since I skipped the storyline this weekend.

Hey anyone else is seeing all the other forum members as if they are online?

I'm glad that I'm not being kicked out anymore though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey anyone else is seeing all the other forum members as if they are online?

I'm glad that I'm not being kicked out anymore though.

I do! It's been happening for days.. Here I'm seeing everyone online except for Kayla and of course, Koko. :p

Oh ya, it's not kicking me out either when I go back and forth. Phew!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Happy Sunday dolls :) I'm wondering if anyone did the storyline this weekend, and what the results were :o

Hey SugarK I just finished. The first gig is you choose either to walk the runway in NYC or Paris, I chose NYC. the next is you choose a photoshoot between Popglam or Glamm, I chose Glamm. At the final gig I got a bonus Kstar when I started the gig from Misty. However I don't think your choices really affect anything...