Options

Maria does not call for luxe goals

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Ok I decided to open a thread since this isn't getting attention and it's been so long.

About 2-3 updates back, Maria stopped calling for the luxe goals for both my android game and iOS game. I cannot remember which update it is, maybe someone with the same problem can help me out. I remember a few other players here complained about this after that update.

Ok then the last update came, only my android game immediately received Maria's call when he went in the game. But after that ONE call, she never called again until now. By the way, he bought the cash furniture Maria called for.

Need some help here!
PM to add

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I started a thread for this a while ago, but I think it died out. so I didn't think people were still experiencing it. Did you submit a ticket to customer care? It's always good to get one ticket into them, so while people are organizing here, a reply might come back in the meantime. Although as we have learned sometimes to reply to customer care needs to be examined a little more closely it's not 100% as some androids can happily attest to. I remember not getting any for about a week and then I'm thinking an update came through and then suddenly everybody just stopped talking about it? I am going to see if I can find that thread and if there's any worthwhile information" it into this thread that you just began. Naturally if glue comes in to assess it themselves it's always helpful to have platform / Os version/ Device info included in your post this way at a quick glance "oh it's only iOS games". Helps for those rare times it's a clear pattern.
    again, sorry this is still happening to some games.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi Naimonster,

Send in a support ticket from within the game and we can help you out. Something to keep in mind is that if you have too many goals pending (in your top left), Maria won't give you any Luxe Goals. So first you should try to clear out most of the quests waiting for you, then see if Maria calls.

Thanks,
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah! I do have a lot of pending goals, more than 10! I'll clear them and then see if Maria calls, if not I'll send in a support ticke. I did not know that Maria stopped calling because of that. Thx eggs!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for posting about this Nai. Now we know another reason why we have to do our storylines. I knew certain gigs were held back to undone storyline, buy never knew it was other things as well. Maria's like a House Mother - clean your screen or you don't get any goodies.

Thank you for the info Eggs&Bananas
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Great info! Thanks so much, Nai & eggsandbananas!
    Although I'm still getting Maria's offers (currently 5 gigs lining up), I should prevent it happening. I tend to get lazy on storyline gigs. Off to do my gigs right now!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers