Options

Any tips about the newest update?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    The funny thing is that last night I had a dream that we got an update that included new facial features. Now you know you are playing the game too much if you start dreaming about it. :) I'm hoping for new facial features and for the closet to be more organized, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    The funny thing is that last night I had a dream that we got an update that included new facial features. Now you know you are playing the game too much if you start dreaming about it. :) I'm hoping for new facial features and for the closet to be more organized, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You know what would be cool? If there was a button you tap that takes you straight to the bottom of the section of the closet that you're in. All the event prize clothes and cool stuff is at the very bottom, so that alone would be soooo helpful.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congrat1.gif

We really should list 10 steps to knowing you've come over to the dark side.
    1) You start playing on more than one device
    2) You dream about the game.
    3) When asked what you'd like for a present.....you ask for gift cards for Google Play / iTunes
    4) You point at the tv and say "my doll has that dress" when watching TMZ or access Hollywood.

Ladies and guys.....who wants to help fill it up?

But, whether it's one thing or ten.....if you say "Oh Yeah" to any of them....you have come over to the darkside. So Welcome Queen. What do you prefer? NQueen? Queenie? Your Highness?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Congrat1.gif

3) When asked what you'd like for a present.....you ask for gift cards for Google Play / iTunes
    4) You point at the tv and say "my doll has that dress" when watching TMZ or access Hollywood.

But, whether it's one thing or ten.....if you say "Oh Yeah" to any of them....you have come over to the darkside. So Welcome Queen. What do you prefer? NQueen? Queenie? Your Highness?

Oh, dude. I look at real people in the world around me and say "she looks like a character in my game." My hubby thinks I'm a dork. :)
  • Options
    Congrat1.gif

Well fortunately I only had the second one happen to me so far and I can't decide if crossing over to the dark side is a good or bad thing yet.:) As for the name, I'm okay with whatever anyone decides to call me. Although Your Highness may be a bit much! Lol!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    Oh, dude. I look at real people in the world around me and say "she looks like a character in my game." My hubby thinks I'm a dork. :)
    It's added. Who's got another one? We don't HAVE to stop at 10 you know.

5) You look at real people in the world around you and say "she looks like a character in my game."
    6) If Customer Care was a telephone number - you'd have them on speed dial
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

I have dreamt of tapping before. I wake up during weekends and look at the game and say "but I thought I won that last night!"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I guess number 7 could be automatically be able to mentally calculate how many event points you will receive after every gig and how long it will take you to complete an event. I do this sometimes so I can plan out how and when I will play the events.

Number 8 is actually willing to lose sleep just to play the events. There were times I would get up at 4 or 5 in the morning just to start the event as the minute it was available.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I have dreamt of tapping before. I wake up during weekends and look at the game and say "but I thought I won that last night!"

That could be another one added to the list. When you start to have delusions about winning items.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    I have to go do dinner. Baba's GF is back for leftovers. Last night it was Stuffed Shells and Meatball Parmenides, and carrot cake, tonight more of the same. They're so cute together. She brought me a chocolate jackolatern because she likes me. Aewww. ANyway, you guys just copy the list and add your suggestions while I'm out. This if fun. We can turn it into like a Cosmo quiz, assign points for each yes answer and then a scale of YOu're THis if you scored between x and y..... it could be fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    For me, it was when I started posting here after lurking for sooooooooo long. This forum really enhanced the game experience for me, because nobody in my life plays it.

And Megannita, I so WISH I was Zen lol. I am more patient than I used to be, but that isn't saying much!
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    For me, it was when I started posting here after lurking for sooooooooo long. This forum really enhanced the game experience for me, because nobody in my life plays it.

And Megannita, I so WISH I was Zen lol. I am more patient than I used to be, but that isn't saying much!

Hey, no one's more impatient than me, so you're a role model as far as I'm concerned. ;):o
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    #9 is the ability to justify spending more than $5 or $10 on the k-stars. I don't know when I'll spend $20 on k-stars but I'm sure it's only a matter of time, especially around tax return season!

perhaps #10 is feeling relief when you dislike weekend event items so you can have a weekend that is yours again? xD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Congrat1.gif

You know I've been looking at The Outnet (as you do, I need a new winter wardrobe!) and there were items there where I was like... "Ooh KKH dress - should I get it?" lol.. "Oh hey this Karl Lagerfeld top is the same pattern as the KKH dress" Too funny.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's added. Who's got another one? We don't HAVE to stop at 10 you know.

5) You look at real people in the world around you and say "she looks like a character in my game."
    6) If Customer Care was a telephone number - you'd have them on speed dial

If I have to make a choice - my hubby asks me: "Which box will you open?"
    Android
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Or making a mistake :

Dang, I opened the wrong box!
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Or making a mistake :

Dang, I opened the wrong box!

Yes! When opening a sucky box ruins your whole day.
  • Options
    When the word "giftbox" is basically a dirty word for you.
  • Options
    Ten Plus Signs that you've happily crossed to the Dark Side in KK:H

1. You start playing on more than one device
    2. You dream about the game.
    3. When asked what you'd like for a present.....you ask for gift cards for Google Play / iTunes
    4. You point at the tv and say "my doll has that dress" when watching TMZ or access Hollywood.
    5. You look at real people in the world around you and say "she looks like a character in my game."
    6. If Customer Care was a telephone number - you'd have them on speed dial
    7. If you mentally calculate how many event points you receive after every gig & how long it will take you to complete an event.
    8. If you wake up during weekends and look at the game and say "but I thought I won that last night!"
    9. When you make the move from long time lurking to active poster.
    10. The ability to justify spending more than $5 or $10 on the k-stars.

Sigh, this is very very true. Anything else? Thanks Megannita. I had the same one listed twice. Now I think I left one off. ANymore ideas....post them. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^7 ha, the only time I use a calculator to figure out how many more parties I have to throw

i get anxiety opening the giftboxes for the weekend events. it's like i should just pick my regular box, but what if it's like the last few weeks and the hair is in the 3rd upper box?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ^7 ha, the only time I use a calculator to figure out how many more parties I have to throw

i get anxiety opening the giftboxes for the weekend events. it's like i should just pick my regular box, but what if it's like the last few weeks and the hair is in the 3rd upper box?!

Me too girl. I hate it
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I think someone mentioned losing sleep over the game .... which I second!!!!!!! Waking up every 4 hours to submit looks in SYS or going to bed late/waking up early to get a few more gigs in to complete an event :p

BTW, I AM an addict, based on this alone lol
    Sigh, this is very very true. Anything else? Thanks Megannita. I had the same one listed twice. Now I think I left one off. ANymore ideas....post them. :)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

3. When asked what you'd like for a present.....you ask for gift cards for Google Play / iTunes
    4. You point at the tv and say "my doll has that dress" when watching TMZ or access Hollywood.
    5. You look at real people in the world around you and say "she looks like a character in my game."
    7. If you mentally calculate how many event points you receive after every gig & how long it will take you to complete an event.
    8. If you wake up during weekends and look at the game and say "but I thought I won that last night!"

oh man, #7 is one of my main weekend strategies LMAO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Oh, I left off giftboxes. I remember why, so much to say about them. We had love, anxiety, fear, ....Giftboxes are the Gemini of the prizes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    oh man, #7 is one of my main weekend strategies LMAO

Darkside my friend, Darkside :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I hit 5 out of 10. Crossing to the dark side...
    #7 I do not just mentally calculate them. I made a list of almost everything!!
    Helpless ...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I have asked for and received game time cards for the mmorpg I play. I suppose I could add iTunes cards to the list. :D

And yeah I have totally done the thing where you wake up in the middle of the night to submit a new SYS....
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3