Options

If it's Monday, it must be MidWeek Anticipation Day!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I think cash and energy should be for the daily gift boxes only. They're nice prizes, but definitely don't belong in an event box. I'd rather see k-stars, even if it's a smaller amount than 25/40. Event gift box items should be special.

I second that.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How is everyone doing? I wasn't blown away with the first 2 prizes, although Apple P got earrings and a purse, then earrings....and just got her tb.......the Black Halloween lacy mask!!!! I've wanted that forever. And then Zee got her TB (2 cash, then earrings in the first 3 boxes)....the purse with the little redhaired dog in a purse. I love that. Kat is closing in on her TB. That means I can sleep through the night tonight. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Am I the only one who didn't get it? My guy game did, but I've bought/won all the throwback stuff for my girl doll now. I know, I know, but still. I'd like the chance to earn black/gold boxes anyway, you know? Thought they were going to fix this....Guess that's what I get for being dumb enough to buy an extra box whenever I could?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hmm I thought they fixed it so people who have everything would get the event, but their boxes would contain KStars. I think wolf is another person with everything, maybe she can update if she has the same issue?

You're not dumb okay ♡

So sorry you didn't get the event lalaloveyou. That's happened to me before and it's awful :( Yes, I was hoping they fixed this issue! If anyone else has all the TB items could you verify if you got the event or not? I don't have all the TB items yet but I almost do. I don't have enough for a full palette left, but i'm worried I may not get events if I keep opening so i'm hesitate to open any TBs at the moment. :/

So far i've only gotten cash, kstars, and energy in my boxes! I'll take the kstars and energy but could do without the cash as well.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    As I understood it, games that still had quite a few TBs were not getting the event at one point early summer. Wolfie didn't get the event when most of us did. SHe still had more TB items to get, but didn't get the event. A number of people didn't. Glu said they would adjust the calculations, or something technical that meant you could have more items, and still get the event. The adjust had not gone through yet, when the next week one of my games didn't get the event. Oddly, she was the game with the least amount of TB items, the other 2 had the event, my tablet didn't. Then came an update, and my tab and some other games got the event. I don't think they said that complete games TB item wise would get the event with different things in it, I thought they said they would raise the percentage of TB items you could have before losing the event.

If a number of you feel you shouls have gotten the event, either with TB items, or with other items if you're complete, then please start a thread in support and we'll ask Glu for clarification. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just finished the event and here are my boxes:

IMG_0427_zpszjbnud1x.png

IMG_0454_zpsitfitiqv.png

IMG_0455_zpszidlijl4.png

IMG_0506_zpsfwhu8u9l.pngP

I'm so disappointed that the Gold Boxes now contain partnership prices... 'Luckily' I picked energy...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    I second that.

Yeah completely agree. It's such a ****-take.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Done

qWBfmiv.png?2

The purse is actually pretty cute although I hardly ever accessorize with them. I'm missing so many though so I can't be upset that I got one - at least now it's out of the way.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I didn't take pictures of my black and gold boxes as they were so disappointing I just never want to have to look at the again.
    This was my TB box:

j1sTdXT.jpg

I'm not excited about it but I'm not complaining, that's just how it is. One week you get the dress you've wanted for months, the other you get your 30th pair of black sunglasses haha
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Should I open a second TB box?

Should I?

Should I not?

Aaaaaah

I left my game open at the free box (got some black feathery dress) and hesitating about opening another. What if it's a VIP weekend!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    This is the third throwback event in a row where my prize was a holiday bracelet. Weird coincidence. Before that I was winning black purses. The conspiracy theorist in me is starting to get suspicious.

First three boxes were kash, energy, and a MUSE partnership. I was less than a-MUSE-d.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Just finished the event and here are my boxes:

IMG_0427_zpszjbnud1x.png

IMG_0454_zpsitfitiqv.png

IMG_0455_zpszidlijl4.png

IMG_0506_zpsfwhu8u9l.pngP

I'm so disappointed that the Gold Boxes now contain partnership prices... 'Luckily' I picked energy...

Yeah, I was wondering and taken aback tbh to see the Partnership card things in the event boxes. That's not right; you essentially win nothing then. Would Glu please take them out, because they are so solidly for daily gb's?? I love them in the daily palettes--but I think I'm never going to get the Miraggio frou-frou heeled slippers, boo. :( I've been waiting to get the third card since foreverrrrr. It took a long time to get the Black Rabbit hair-and-baseball cap, too, I thought I'd never get that either; but I will say this: I've won others here and there--pretty much all energy and stars at this point, and I love when I get the entire three-set prizes (I think it's a lot of fun--the third card, yayyyyy!)--the items most especially, but stars and energy also have their good points. I do pay to open an extra box tho, I started doing that maybe a short time after the Partnerships began and eventually it was made possible to do so; otherwise I feel I'd never get anywhere, I think. I don't mind paying the stars...because I've gotten such nice things that make it worth it in the end.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I don't understand why Glu doesn't stick to their own designations. If it's a black box, then please include any black box closet item that hasn't been earned, and fill the rest in with kstars or energy. Same with gold boxes, and then throwbacks. *I KNOW* people aren't crazy about receiving energy or kstars, but is fair for Glu to include those as fillers and if a person has already won everything from each kind of box, then just the filler prizes.

To me, some weeks the prizes in the boxes fit the box, and some weeks it's just whatever. Disclaimer - I did fine this week - won a pair of black box boots, kstars in the second and third box, and then a really cool bracelet set in my throwback. But it's frustrating to see that the palette situation is so random when there appears to be some attempt to designate boxes.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I don't understand why Glu doesn't stick to their own designations. If it's a black box, then please include any black box closet item that hasn't been earned, and fill the rest in with kstars or energy. Same with gold boxes, and then throwbacks. *I KNOW* people aren't crazy about receiving energy or kstars, but is fair for Glu to include those as fillers and if a person has already won everything from each kind of box, then just the filler prizes.

To me, some weeks the prizes in the boxes fit the box, and some weeks it's just whatever. Disclaimer - I did fine this week - won a pair of black box boots, kstars in the second and third box, and then a really cool bracelet set in my throwback. But it's frustrating to see that the palette situation is so random when there appears to be some attempt to designate boxes.

Yeah I mean... at least ONE or TWO items from the boxes. Some of them just contained White box items and stars/energy/kash. No chance of even one "rare".

Anyway, this was my throwback box

XZgq8

The dress is kinda fug and fits weirdly, but the top is cute! I love things I can work with
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are the results of my two TB boxes. I got this cute sundress and this gold and green St. Patrick's Day necklace, so I not too disappointed. At least I got them out of the way.

2yTasd9h.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Here are the results of my two TB boxes. I got this cute sundress and this gold and green St. Patrick's Day necklace, so I not too disappointed. At least I got them out of the way.

2yTasd9h.jpg

You look so cute!!!!!!!!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    You look so cute!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options

2yTasd9h.jpg

The sundress is gorgeous!

For some reason my image won't post :(
  • Options
    queenie, you look great .....stylist: Royal Magick Finger. I never get things that match. Love the dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    The sundress is gorgeous!

For some reason my image won't post :(

Thank you Val! What do you use to post images? I use imgur myself.
    queenie, you look great .....stylist: Royal Magick Finger. I never get things that match. Love the dress.

Thank you Koko! I wish I had a purse to match the dress, but unfortunately Neko had to go without. My goal is one day obtaining the Glamm lips and mermaid dress, and every time I open a TB box I feel that I'm one step closer.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Oh, I know JUST the purse to go with that dress....it's an orange slim tassled envelope on a crossbody chain strap worn on the shoulder. I love that dress. I think I wore the long jade (or emerald) and gold necklace.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

2yTasd9h.jpg

Love the dress! I actually have the same St Patrick's Day necklace and at first I was bummed when I got it but it's really gone well with some of my outfits since you can barely tell the color.

As for me, I got some buggy looking sunglasses. They creeped me out so I didn't try to design around them much. My Valentine's dress was next to the box I usually choose :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Oh, I know JUST the purse to go with that dress....it's an orange slim tassled envelope on a crossbody chain strap worn on the shoulder. I love that dress. I think I wore the long jade (or emerald) and gold necklace.

Hey Koko could you screen shot the purse you are talking about?
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Love the dress! I actually have the same St Patrick's Day necklace and at first I was bummed when I got it but it's really gone well with some of my outfits since you can barely tell the color.

As for me, I got some buggy looking sunglasses. They creeped me out so I didn't try to design around them much. My Valentine's dress was next to the box I usually choose :(

Thanks KaylaJ! Also can you send me a pic of the sunglasses you are talking about?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Thank you Val! What do you use to post images? I use imgur myself.

I use tinypic usually, but yesterday I tried imgur! It used to work just fine, now it just shows up as a broken image, I'm not sure why...
  • Options
    Hey Koko could you screen shot the purse you are talking about?

I think it's this one from the March 4th event:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205399-KK-H-Event-Items-Encyclopedia-Please-don-t-Post-here/page12
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    I use tinypic usually, but yesterday I tried imgur! It used to work just fine, now it just shows up as a broken image, I'm not sure why...

Are you able to use Imgur ok or are you still having issues with posting pictures?

Thank you soundpretty I think I actually have that purse if I'm not mistaken.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    It would look really great with that dress. I like using it for a pop of color :)
  • Options
    Are you able to use Imgur ok or are you still having issues with posting pictures?

Koko fixed my issue :)