Options

If it's Monday, it must be MidWeek Anticipation Day!

Comments

• Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm hoping for Halloween ones this year!!

There's so much to look forward to! I'm so excited!! :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    THIS.

BRB, I need to go plan something special! :D

OMG Kalinda!!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    this.

Brb, i need to go plan something special! :d

w a i t i n g.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, Kalinda! I know some people are bummed that there is no midweek, I was too since I won some energy from partnerships and was saving it to hit the ground running tomorrow! BUT - we are about to enter the most AWESOME time of year for this game - Kim's bday, Halloween, the holidays, BLACK FRIDAY SALE - lots of fun and LOTS of gorgeous clothes!

As soon as I saw "Update" I knew there wouldn't be a midweek (I'm just soooo psychic--oooooo...wooooo!), (it's a nice-size update, right? And the kloset...and a storyline; these make me very happy and will def keep me busy for a few days), but I have to agree with Jules, there's *so much* coming! Plus when I'm a little more chipper tomorrow--the migraine will magically disappear??--I have sooo much shopping to do!
  • Options
    oliviahaleoliviahale Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yay, we got a midweek event! :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Surprise Surprise. I got up at 5:11 (body clock just does it now) and boom....off to get some giftboxes. I'm disappointed the only tb box is the last one. :( Loved the SYS way. But....gifts are gifts. I got a kims pic on one game... but the other two games already boughtt it the first time around....and when one buys an offer all 3 buy it. so my dress is missing in one game. :( I have to dig up receipts. If anyone knows when the 2 piece leopard outfit was offered, I'll love you forever. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So we are back to the one TB box event. I'm not sure if I will even do this event. I really hate grinding to try and get one TB box at the very end. It's just really difficult to do without any bonus points to help. I know I should be grateful that we even got a midweek event, but I was hoping to never see this so called TB event ever again. :(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, they don't offer an outfit, like they do recently with the SYS, so I'm hoping this was just an afterthought, I'm hoping they haven't changed the SYS with the first two TB boxes, then an outfit with the last two. But, whatever we get we get. 2 games had no 'items' in the first pallet. :( I got cash in one, and the other game got energy. :( 3rd game got earrings, and bought a box and got a purse. that was lucky. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    As soon as I saw "Update" I knew there wouldn't be a midweek (I'm just soooo psychic--oooooo...wooooo!), (it's a nice-size update, right? And the kloset...and a storyline; these make me very happy and will def keep me busy for a few days), but I have to agree with Jules, there's *so much* coming! Plus when I'm a little more chipper tomorrow--the migraine will magically disappear??--I have sooo much shopping to do!

Wait, what?? If this isn't a buy-your-way-in then I'm in. Must go see.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm glad I popped in to the forums this morning! I wasn't even planning on opening my game today. Kalinda is playing tricksies!! :):rolleyes:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the surprise mid week event, GLU!!! :) I much prefer this type of event over the SYS events. At least you have some control over the pace of this kind of event plus you get to work on your reality show ratings, if you choose to do reality gigs ... win-win! Even without the extra event points, I still find this event much more entertaining than waiting hours in SYS events only to find out you had the "losing look".
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Come on Glu! Not only we on facebook are still waiting for the update, but we are missing this mid-week event as well? I understand that the Show us your Style are exclusive or can't be played on fb due to technical issues, but this type of events we were able to play. How long for the update?? Are we going to miss this event as well??
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Aw..this is sad. Kindles also don't have the update yet. So once again we are missing out on a mid-week event. Last time I didn't mind so much but
    this looks like an ongoing thing...
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    Aw..this is sad. Kindles also don't have the update yet. So once again we are missing out on a mid-week event. Last time I didn't mind so much but
    this looks like an ongoing thing...

Yeah! Last time the update came out on Monday and we only got them on Friday, almost Saturday in the middle of the weekend event...
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm glad I popped in to the forums this morning! I wasn't even planning on opening my game today. Kalinda is playing tricksies!! :):rolleyes:

I know, right?! I just opened it for my daily giftbox and BAM event/update.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    I know, right?! I just opened it for my daily giftbox and BAM event/update.

Me too! The only thing better than a midweek is a SURPRISE midweek! Thanks, Glu!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omg I got sooo lucky, I hesitated about opening another box and thank god I decided against it!!

kd4iuf.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ha I totally got surprised too. This last weekend the DST started in my country and because of that I missed the time of opening my daily box on an hour.

So now I'm opening it an hour late, when I checked my game 'boom' event! Got to remember that now the events will start later too.

Guess what I got in my first box? Brown shoes!!! lol

This just can be a joke, even on black boxes now???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    What a surprise! I can finally buy that leopard two-pieces :)
  • Options
    What a surprise! I can finally buy that leopard two-pieces :)

Yes, I was so surprised to see it. I'd really regretted not buying it the first time around. Virtual clothes remorse. :o
  • Options
    I just wanted to let people know there *are* tb items in the boxes, but maybe the last box has more spectacular things. My first box had two tb's--white cat's-eye shades, which were in my box, and a really nice black dress too. I also liked that additional boxes were 20 stars; if that's not a perfect price then I don't know what is!

I know a lot of people so often bemoan getting accessories--jewelry, handbags, whatever, and also oftentimes, shoes--but I love them. I'm always happy to get these things, just like irl. I'm a complete jewelry, shoes, and pocketbook freak. So there's that.
  • Options
    I think I had two TB items in my first palette: sunglasses and purse... blah! The glasses were the same ones you're describing isabeau. They didn't have icons but I don't see them in the wardrobe as GB or purchasable items so yay for unexpected TB items! I ended up picking 30 energy :(
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I just wanted to let people know there *are* tb items in the boxes, but maybe the last box has more spectacular things. My first box had two tb's--white cat's-eye shades, which were in my box, and a really nice black dress too. I also liked that additional boxes were 20 stars; if that's not a perfect price then I don't know what is!

I know a lot of people so often bemoan getting accessories--jewelry, handbags, whatever, and also oftentimes, shoes--but I love them. I'm always happy to get these things, just like irl. I'm a complete jewelry, shoes, and pocketbook freak. So there's that.

There are but apparently not for everyone? My first box was TERRIBLE and I got SO LUCKY with the box I picked... The only two items are white box items... not even black. Crazy.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm so happy that Glu put TB items in the black gift boxes!!
    Thank you! Now you can call this a Throwback event!! :p

IMG_3428.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Black boxes were a bust

WSCj1cm.png?3
    owvSiHC.png?1
  • Options
    Black boxes were a bust

WSCj1cm.png?3
    owvSiHC.png?1

:(
    sucks

At least you didn't waste any k-stars opening more?
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Is the Kim's Pick an outfit or are those separates?
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Is the Kim's Pick an outfit or are those separates?

It's an outfit.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Oh wow. Since I figured there. Was no event today I just left my iPad at home and went about my day. And then I come home open up the game and SURPRISE! My first box was a bust but I'm so happy to have a regular event and not a SYS.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    My first box was stars, which is pretty sweet-- if I'd opened my usual second box, I would have made a profit of five stars! Oh well. I'm glad to see there are TB items in some of the black boxes, though not in my pallet. Maybe my next one?

A33DlF0.png
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.