Options

✪ in-game glu support crashing

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
Hi there. When I tried to click the golden GLU SUPPORT button in my app it keeps crashing (as seen on my screencap) Is this a known issue? Btw, I'm using android and this started happening yesterday (Nov 20)

TIA :)

29bj635.jpg
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If it's still happening tell me you have your Hollywood ID number. Because if you have your Hollywood ID number you can submit a ticket through the website include your number and they can address your issue that way. So first things first you have your ID number? ( oh please say yes. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's still happening and here is my Hollywood ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi. I took your ID number out. I'm sorry if you thought I was asking for it. I was asking if you could access that number to put in a ticket to customer care. GO here, and tap the Contact Us button. Fill it out like a customer care ticket, and that is where you include your id number.

FIngers crossed for you, Let us know how you make oug.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    She isn't saying post your ID for everyone to see.

Platform: Android
    Version: 4.4.2
    Device: HTC desire 610
    Level: 19
    Gender in game: female

I am experiencing this as well and I am still waiting on a response from customer support about getting purchases back. Honestly, this has been the worst two months in my experience of playing this game and I am so confused as to why I am still playing :mad: First I lose MONTHS worth of event items and
    purchases, I get my replacement phone after my phone completely dies and finish Kim's birthday and Halloween only to have Google screw my phone up and then lose THOSE event items AND my purchases after they were sent when I had no choice but to do a factory reset.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Same problem! My game crashes after trying to read a response by the customer service.

Platform: Android
    Version: 4.3
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
    Level: 41
    Gender in game: female
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I am experiencing this as well and I am still waiting on a response from customer support about getting purchases back. Honestly, this has been the worst two months in my experience of playing this game and I am so confused as to why I am still playing :mad: First I lose MONTHS worth of event items and [/FONT]purcahses, I get my replacement phone after my phone completely dies and finish Kim's birthday and Halloween only to have Google screw my phone up and then lose THOSE event items AND my purchases after they were sent when I had no choice but to do a factory reset.

I'm so sorry that all these things happened to you. I can imagine how frustrating this must be. I really hope they can help you somehow. Nobody should experience so much drama because of a game that is supposed to bring you joy :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm sorry this is happening to you. I shared your concerns with the team and we're looking into it. In the meantime, please use the contact us form online and include your platform (ex. iOS) and ID in your message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    My apologies and thanks a lot for the info~!
  • Options
    Bianca is in the middle of an eight-hour date at her boy toy's apartment and the little yellow exclamation point is bobbing in the upper left-hand corner. Not that I can view the message or anything since the game just crashes e_e I find it interesting how it appears in-game support is working on their end and not ours'.

Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm so sorry that all these things happened to you. I can imagine how frustrating this must be. I really hope they can help you somehow. Nobody should experience so much drama because of a game that is supposed to bring you joy

Thank you, I am just hoping they will send me my Shop My Closets and Kim Pick's back.
  • Options
    This oversized update has not fixed the problem and in-Game support is STILL crashing. How am I supposed to get my purchases back when web support does not even have access to the same items that in-game support does??!
  • Options
    My in-game support button's fixed after the major update. Thank you so much, Glu! 😊
  • Options
    Very glad this was fixed for you Syndra. Hope you never need it again. Lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary