Options

Twas the Monday B4 Christmas - Room for a Midweek?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    epUSQBT.jpg
    Such a bummer, I would have loved the dress!

Don't feel bummed! I also got those shoes recently and they work really nice with almost everything :)

This is my TB box. Not the worst item ever, but I'm not a big fan of most of the Karl items.

HgOLdTJ.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done with the event. My first and last boxes were cool, as for the others I got my fair share of money and energy:p.
    l5g1qwy.png?1
    DSeDinA.png?1
    TuIob3V.png?1
    wi4KFLl.png?1
    Vats, will you please win the fireman's helmet? kat has a few ideas for Fun In the Tub, and the helmets great for the "Bubble bather gets toe stuck in faucet and Fireman Vic comes to the rescue. Or "She has the bubbles if you have the ....." so, Can you win it next time? Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I wonder if the payout is the same with an A-list NPC vs. a real life player?

Hmm that's a good question. Has anyone married an NPC who's in the top 10 list or high A-list? If you have, what was the daily reward like when you tapped them? I was assuming the reward was high just because they were #1, haha. I noticed it does get smaller when they drop lower in the list of celebrities, though.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are my boxes from this week's midweek event. This was a bit of an experiment for me, as I wanted to see how difficult it would be to complete a midweek dating event (we've had a few of them now, so I am assuming they are here to say). To be honest, I hated it. I will not be completing any further midweek dating events. As you can see in my images, it cost me about $50000.

First box: Meh, I don't expect too much from black boxes.

IMG_1157.png

Second box: Amazing! I love this necklace.

IMG_1158.png

Third box: Happy with an actual gold box item.

IMG_1160.png

Fourth box: Will never wear these, cannot even find the event they were from. I'm a collector though, so I'm not too upset.

IMG_1163.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here are my boxes from this week's midweek event. This was a bit of an experiment for me, as I wanted to see how difficult it would be to complete a midweek dating event (we've had a few of them now, so I am assuming they are here to say). To be honest, I hated it. I will not be completing any further midweek dating events. As you can see in my images, it cost me about $50000.

I agree. I had plenty of time to complete the event but the cost of dating for it is so high, especially when you're going in blind not knowing that items you are going to get. I was let down by my TB box.

What did you get? Are those tights?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Those tights were from last year's christmas gift boxes, everyone hated them hahaha. It was the one thing I didn't get, but it still came back to me via TB boxes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    2 weeks in a row where I'm very disappointed and mad for the tb items that I won. After that "amazing" green boa the last event now these

Screenshot_20161222-165444_zpsdexjjhc2_edit_1482424470110_zps1rlr8t62.jpeg

For me from now on the wish to open tb boxes will decrease.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The Event is ending in what 15 minutes? Maybe we'll get spoilers then. ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I didn't expect the event to end already, does it usually end at this time?

I only got to the 3rd box for both games cuz busy with the kkh card.
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When I opened my game Tues morning the timer had started at 2 days, 6 hours. I feel like we usually get 2 days, 15 hours?
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My event is suddenly gone. I wasn't paying attention to the clock because I only had 40 points to go and thought I had all afternoon to finish. Grrrr.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So clearly I shouldn't have taken that nap today... I thought I still had time, but oh well!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, will you please win the fireman's helmet? kat has a few ideas for Fun In the Tub, and the helmets great for the "Bubble bather gets toe stuck in faucet and Fireman Vic comes to the rescue. Or "She has the bubbles if you have the ....." so, Can you win it next time? Lol

Well your wishes are an order to me! I was trying to dodge from that helmet, but not anymore!

Meanwhile if Kat has a fantasy with a captain, I can make that become true.

There is this Captain Hat on guys wardrobe that I never bought (think girls also have a similar hat and hair), they could play around of Captain Vats sailing his love boat in Kat's shore... How about this one?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    This event was rough. A lot of tapping, and a lot of kash spent. Though Jose and I climbed up the top couples chart, even though we just got together.

Here was my last box:

Tbvs9F8.png?1

It's a pretty good one, though I really wish I'd opened some of those other boxes! Here is Everly in Oak wearing her new dress:

PWDI69H.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.