Options

Becoming a VIP

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Anastasia. I merged the thread you started with the most recent one about VIP subscriptions. If yoy type VIP Subscriptions in the search bar for General Discussion a number of threads will show up about it. I'll try znd link a few more for you, and members will probably post here in assistsnce. I took it for a week, i will be taking a gold one agsin, but I just have to decide which of myn3ngames is the lucky one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Thanks you, Koko :p
    I also had the free trial, if I had read this thread earlier, I'd pay for a gold one, enjoy it in 1 week and then cancel lol.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I believe a new VIP gig is introduced each month. You'll get access to the sales in the wardrobe all month, but once you're done with the gig you'll have to wait until the new one is released.
  • Options
    Having had it for a week....omg, you miss the extra energy, the sales.....it's like black friday in April! When it's done, you really think hard about getting it back. I'll probably do it for the iOS game. She's such a Diva. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I know, especially looking at all the new wardrobe sales... I wish you could at least preview the items that are VIP exclusive. There's a hairstyle in there that looks interesting and if I liked it, I would subscribe again just to get the discount. I just don't want to spend the money for VIP on a regular basis :p I'm still not convinced it's worth it.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I have bronze and it seems like ever since I bought it, I don't get the option for opening another daily box. In fact, I probably got more tiles when I wasn't VIP than when I am, just energy now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    For no reason other than ilm saying hi to Sappho.........

[video=youtube_share;8Gv0H-vPoDc]https://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc[/video]

And i agree about the extra stars in VIp. There was a monthly star bonus in the old VIP I believe.

So the first time I loaded the page the video didn't load and there was just this big empty space and I was so confused. XD

But thank you for the vid it made me smile. :) I haven't been here for way too long - so many other games I got caught up in.

And I mean really about that stars, there was another game that I played that had a cheap package for time-released premium currency. You had to login every day to pick up your daily allowance and if you missed it it was gone. I was really hoping a similar thing would be available here but sadly no such luck.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Hey Sappho good to see you! Here's a pic of Everly & Sappho when they ran into each other in Hollywood today:

K2FExiX.jpg

And just in case i need to say something about the VIP to keep this post OT, I'll say that I REALLY miss the extra energy during my free trial, and i'm with soundspretty that we should be able to see what an item looks like on our doll to know if we want to subscribe to VIP to have access to it!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    If they gave us free kstars daily I'd be all for paying for VIP but they won't so until then I'm gonna pass.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    If they gave us free kstars daily I'd be all for paying for VIP but they won't so until then I'm gonna pass.

That's the one thing we aren't getting with VIP that I would love! Then I'd be completely happy.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That's the one thing we aren't getting with VIP that I would love! Then I'd be completely happy.

true Angela they'd be able to convince me IF they'd actually add free k stars daily.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I actually considered getting the bronze one but then I think why. I'm sure once you collect all of the items from the daily boxes it will be a small amount of money and energy until the next update.

What gets on my nerves
    is the fact that they COMPLETELY ignored the old VIP subscription when they started this back in 6.2.0 :mad: What they should do since people want k-stars is BRING IT BACK and let the VIP subscription have the storylines!

EOcBhsG.png
  • Options
    That would make the VIP a really hard to pass up offer. KStars is our unit of currency.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I actually considered getting the bronze one but then I think why. I'm sure once you collect all of the items from the daily boxes it will be a small amount of money and energy until the next update.

What gets on my nerves
    is the fact that they COMPLETELY ignored the old VIP subscription when they started this back in 6.2.0 :mad: What they should do since people want k-stars is BRING IT BACK and let the VIP subscription have the storylines!

EOcBhsG.png

Oh, don't worry about that. You will NOT be getting too many items in those dgbs. At. All. So why and bother.
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yes, tbh that is what is keeping me on the fence. But the half price sale on early clothes, the stroryline and don't forget the extra energy. I love the extra energy. Seriously....throw in some stars and we'll line up around the block to sign up.

Totally agree with you Koko. I'm currently on the Gold VIP membership but I do plan on cancelling it for now. Because like you said, if they gave you bonus k stars then probably more people would sign up. Or if everything purchasable in the wardrobe was half price I might reconsider too.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I recently became a gold VIP because I received an absurd amount of iTunes gift cards via a bonus program at work and basically have nothing to spend them on. Here's my review:

Pros: The storylines are way more customized and fast-paced, and all of them or almost all of them give you items as you complete them. In the last two days I've received new earrings, four new hairstyles, three new dresses, a bracelet, three pairs of shoes, some pants, a jacket, etc. I LOVE that. That was the best part to me. I also liked the extra ten energy of course.

Cons: For me personally, the price is too high for what you get. I ran out of VIP missions pretty quickly into my membership, and for the amount of money I paid I should have access to way more exclusive items for purchase. My recommendation to justify the cost is to make rapid recharge permanent for VIP, and to include access to a fully stocked throwback store. I also think they need a ton more VIP exclusive storylines, or to compress the three VIP tiers into one ten dollar a month membership.

Overall I have enjoyed it and will miss it once it's gone, but in its current form I definitely can't justify spending this much every month.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    include star amount on VIP subscription would be great so people pay monthly for something since VIP clothes will eventually go in the closet for everyone and most definitely encourage ppl to purchase the VIP subscription I would go something like this

like VIP 4.99$ = everything as now plus 80 k star
    vip 19.99$= everything as now plus 250 k star
    vip 59.99$= everything as now plus 760 k star
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I just saw that I had a 7 day trial for VIP and was excited to try. Honestly I just want the free clothes but I do agree there should be some free kstar in the packet. That would be awesome.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Question is it possible to do a post about VIP prize we get for each subscription? Like I'm bronze and did a couple VIP storylines and got few dresses but I'm wonder if silver and gold get the same or in general how many we get and if there is a way to see a list of them
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Question is it possible to do a post about VIP prize we get for each subscription? Like I'm bronze and did a couple VIP storylines and got few dresses but I'm wonder if silver and gold get the same or in general how many we get and if there is a way to see a list of them

That would be great! I really want to know what are the prizes for the guys this month!

Maybe we could post it in the encyclopedia? 3 VIP exclusive story items from each update. And so far there have been 8 updates since the VIP subscriptions were introduced.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    That would be great! I really want to know what are the prizes for the guys this month!

Maybe we could post it in the encyclopedia? 3 VIP exclusive story items from each update. And so far there have been 8 updates since the VIP subscriptions were introduced.

so wait 8x3 =24 .. 24 items so far?? 😱I only have 7
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »

Hi Silz! I had the gold free trial for a while on my old phone before I had to start all over. Once I got a new phone I wasn't able to do the gold trial again so I just bought the bronze.

Basically the difference is that like bronze, for example, will win a dress for a storyline. Silver will win that exact same dress, but also a pair of shoes. Gold will get that same dress, same shoes, but also a hairstyle. I'm pretty sure that's how it works, they just win one or two extra things based on what level VIP you are but everyone gets the same dress.

It sucks because on my old phone with the free trial, I had gotten the prettiest hairstyle from a storyline, one of my hands down favorite hairs. But when I got my new phone and could only do bronze I could only get the dress, and now I'm stuck missing that hairstyle lol.

It would be nice if one day for an event or something, non-VIPS or even just VIPS with smaller subscriptions would have the chance to purchase the VIP exclusive items we missed out on for K stars or something.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Hi Silz! I had the gold free trial for a while on my old phone before I had to start all over. Once I got a new phone I wasn't able to do the gold trial again so I just bought the bronze.

Basically the difference is that like bronze, for example, will win a dress for a storyline. Silver will win that exact same dress, but also a pair of shoes. Gold will get that same dress, same shoes, but also a hairstyle. I'm pretty sure that's how it works, they just win one or two extra things based on what level VIP you are but everyone gets the same dress.

It sucks because on my old phone with the free trial, I had gotten the prettiest hairstyle from a storyline, one of my hands down favorite hairs. But when I got my new phone and could only do bronze I could only get the dress, and now I'm stuck missing that hairstyle lol.

It would be nice if one day for an event or something, non-VIPS or even just VIPS with smaller subscriptions would have the chance to purchase the VIP exclusive items we missed out on for K stars or something.

yes I just google it and saw exactly the best hairstyle.. I know exactly what you talking about .. I'm so mad I didn't get it it was from the tellys storyline I want to cry I really hope they can eventually put it in the closet for a price or tb box
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Inever thought we'd ever get another chance at missed items, and now look.
    Tbs, open box tbs, discounted tbs,....it's all amaze***** . So make it a suggestion on the suggestion thread. Glu reads it and the are very often responsive to our heart's desires when it's possible,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh an encyclopedia thread with the VIP would be great!
    I am still not a VIP member but was planning on doing my free trial starting tomorrow and becoming a bronze member after that. So I just looked but there is no mentioning of the free trail anymore in my game!!! WHY??? Such a shame...

ETA
    Question: I play on iOS and have loads of iTunes cards that I mainly use for KKH for the SMC's, but how does payment for the monthly VIP work? Will they charge you creditcard or first charge the iTunes card? I really don't want any paperwork...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    The charge any redeemed iTunes cards first, but it will still send a billing email/show up on your account as "Payment Method: Store Credit".
    *iOS*
  • Options
    JovahoJovaho Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is it still possible to get a free trial before buying a membership?
  • Options
    If it is, it will appear in your game when you go to choose a membership. I had an offer pop up about a month ago, but it disappeared with the next update.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CeceFord wrote: »
    The charge any redeemed iTunes cards first, but it will still send a billing email/show up on your account as "Payment Method: Store Credit".

Ok thanks!
    If it is, it will appear in your game when you go to choose a membership. I had an offer pop up about a month ago, but it disappeared with the next update.

Aw man... I should have done it sooner...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    The latest update brought back the free trial so I started a gold one! As I still have lots of iTunes cards I will continue with a one month subscription and see after if I want to continue.
    Should I make an overview with all the VIP gigs and corresponding outfits? Or is there already such a thread/overview?
    Linda

#KKH4Life