Options

Weekend Event 2/24/17 -VIP 2nd Annual Kimmie Awards

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm kinda disappointed that I've purchased the Venice home and I can't film my reality show episodes there.:(

All I can throw is parties at my new doll's home.:(
    1. I completely forgot the weekend storyline even existed.

2. I made a personal goal to increase my kstar total by 50 this weekend. I'm seven short, but it's late and I'm tired so I'm calling it a win anyway.

3. I finally bought the house in Calabasis, so I'm kind of hoping for party events soon. My game's slow, though, so Calabasis feels like more of a grind because there's so much waiting moving from room to room and inviting guests. But it's cool that finishing a 3-hour reality show hardly puts a dent in my energy bar, once I've gone through the L.A. area and rustled the bushes on my way back to Hollywood to start another episode.

Oh, boy, I was thinking about buying the Venice house because it sucks to move from one room to another(Calabasas house). Glu should make other houses available to film reality shows, I hope they included it in the upcoming update but who am I kidding, right? Lol ;)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi guys I couldn't sleep...so excited about the upcoming update.....I started the midweek thread. lol I mean, look at the time! Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Spoiler alert..... it doesn't pay off in the end. And there is still no choices. Totally boring. At least it wasn't a totally energy suck.

Of course it didn't... I think it would be better if Glu just skipped the weekend gigs on VIPs altogether. It's clear they're struggling with storylines for the weekend quests so maybe if they had to do one less they could devote the time they win on the other ones and flesh them out a bit.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Of course it didn't... I think it would be better if Glu just skipped the weekend gigs on VIPs altogether. It's clear they're struggling with storylines for the weekend quests so maybe if they had to do one less they could devote the time they win on the other ones and flesh them out a bit.

I think a lot of us who have no storylines left, look forward to those that come with the weekend events. It's extremely boring having only the same old, same old side gigs every single day. Taking away weekend storylines would leave us with nothing to break up the monotony, which would not be a good thing. Anyway, aside from that it was pretty lame, I liked that there were four parts to it and that they were each three hours. It was much more fun that way. Some people said there was no payoff, but what would one expect during a no-points event? We got an energy bolt and $100 kash, but I didn't expect anything, so while it was cheap, it didn't really matter. Besides, I always like it better when Kim is in the game. And it was really nice with Kris and both KK sisters too.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love you gown, love the time and thought and energy you put into your submission, and on behalf of he forum.... I'm thrilled to award you thie very 1st 2nd Annual Kimmie

Your story tugged on the heartstrings of all who listened, and there wasn't a dry eye in the screening room. Brava Amy. Brava.
    Amy_T.gif
    giphy.gif

Hahaha! Thanks Koko! I love it :D looks like Madison was the only attendee/entry (so far!) but she would like to thank her parents, her husband and children, her forum friends and her owner AmyT for keeping her in Kstars, without which she would not be able to fund her Kkh lifestyle lol 😂
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I think a lot of us who have no storylines left, look forward to those that come with the weekend events. It's extremely boring having only the same old, same old side gigs every single day. Taking away weekend storylines would leave us with nothing to break up the monotony, which would not be a good thing. Anyway, aside from that it was pretty lame, I liked that there were four parts to it and that they were each three hours. It was much more fun that way. Some people said there was no payoff, but what would one expect during a no-points event? We got an energy bolt and $100 kash, but I didn't expect anything, so while it was cheap, it didn't really matter. Besides, I always like it better when Kim is in the game. And it was really nice with Kris and both KK sisters too.
    Oh I didn't mean to take away all weekend event quests, only those during VIPs since most people ignore those anyways because the payout is really bad. And that way maybe they could put a bit more time into the storylines during the other weekends. I'm also all out of gigs and look forwards to the weekend quests only to be bitterly disappointed by them.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS