Options

Weekend Event 3/10/2017 ~ Ready for Anthing/Bring on the Clothes

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Lasttrywwevent.gif

Do you know what TODAY is? It's the day we get our first glimpse of the great things the upcoming
KK:H Weekend Event will have in store.

We're not the only ones excited!

giphy.gif

We've gotten a hint.....hairstyles and items we've seen splattered on Twitter, or Facebook or IG.
And the glu bird of happiness will share spoilers if we're good.

Here's a little music to get you up and thinking.............
Ok, times up. What are you hoping for? In hair I know I'm dying to get my hands on the 'milk maid braid'. And a cute cropped top would be great in clothes....but the question remains what will we be doing for these goodies and prizes?

What will March 10th have in store for us.........?

Let's brainstorm it. I'm thinking Parties will be next week for St Patrick's Day. What was last week? Ah yes, Ticket to the top with our Reality Shows. 2 weeks ago VIP? That would leave .....dating? Because it was a prof midweek. All right let's turn this thread into a think tank........thinking about what this weekend could be. Or was Dating 2 weeks ago?

Do we have any birthdays this weekend?

Please remember - entertaining begging..... Witty begging.....Clever begging for clues permitted, along with a technicolor responsible chant. Let's sing for our surprises. ok.....fave wake up song? Poems are always good.

Hey, do you hear that? I think it's the others, they want to come in. Why not....thread's ready. Go ahead.....let 'em in.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22395-1373301056-34.gif

Ok, so it's not a stampede. It's puppies. But puppies running is always cute.

Um, helmets under the seats, no gum unless you have enough for everyone and..

Brace yourself.......Threads Open.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Good Morning, everyone! :o

I can't believe it's already Thursday again! Koko I believe that your speculations are just about right, I think the last one we've had was from Valentine's day? then again I don't remember the last party event so I'll have my bet on those two types. lol
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Spoiler Thursday!!
    I am so excited to see the hairstyleS!! Hoping for a dating event as those are easier for me to finish as I solely date at Oak.

Oh and how adorable are those puppies!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Good Morning, everyone! :o

I can't believe it's already Thursday again! Koko I believe that your speculations are just about right, I think the last one we've had was from Valentine's day? then again I don't remember the last party event so I'll have my bet on those two types. lol
    I agree with you! Maybe a dating or a party event. It's been a while :eek:
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I would guess a party event, but I'm feeling like Love Is In The Air this weekend?
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    With the latest update I've fallen out of the top 10 and am still building my Kash back up from my spending spree on houses so fingers crossed for a party LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Every weekend I guess we'll finally be getting my milkmaid hair. I feel like this weekend I might be right.

I haven't had the occasion to throw a party since buying the Calabasis house, so that's my #1 hope. I can't imagine we'd get another professional weekend tomorrow. Dating would be okay. VIP is my nightmare because I can't afford to complete it right now and I'm always going to dread VIP weekends until my milkmaid hair is safe in my closet. (Actually, my milkmaid hair in a gift box is my nightmare. I'm having terrible luck with gift boxes lately.)
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Happy spoiler Thursday!
    not to burst anybody's bubble but if we go with the one we haven't seen in a while it'll be a WWIB , but let's all hope those milk maid braids are at least in a dating or party and that this week is going to be one of those. :):) xoxo :):)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I absolutely have no idea what we will get this weekend... Maybe the storyline will have to do with Paris fashion week?? Speaking of birthdays...... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! I am turning 25 :o:cool::o;)
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    Happy Birthday kkhAddict92!

bday.gif

Share your Birthday Hopes with us,
    and we'll try to celebrate with you.

Oh Boy........Birthday Bar!

birthdaybarz.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ready to reveal which items from our social media posts are becoming available!

And you can't see it in the photos, but we're also having a SALE! Get 25% more when you buy cash or K-stars.

Mar_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_10_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Mar_10_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_10_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    LOVE the items just wish the hair was in the earnables instead. I hate having to chase items that I want, but have bad luck choosing the right box. Let's hope I pick the right item in my free box.
  • Options
    I love the giftbox items. And the earners are cute too, but the milkmaid hair has me doing handstands. I'm thrilled. Thank you so much Kalinda. These spoilers rock.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

xHiTZde.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Yaaaas!!!! I love the items! Thank you Kalinda
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    A dating event yess thank you Kalinda! And Saturday is even my birthday so this is a beautiful gift cause I love also all the items 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Thank you, Kalinda for the spoilers!!
    I'm in love with all the items for the girls!! Thank you, Glu!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I absolutely have no idea what we will get this weekend... Maybe the storyline will have to do with Paris fashion week?? Speaking of birthdays...... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! I am turning 25 :o:cool::o;)
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    A dating event yess thank you Kalinda! And Saturday is even my birthday so this is a beautiful gift cause I love also all the items ��

Yay we will be celebrating two birthdays this weekend!!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ugggg I love it all!!! The whole earnable collection is to die for!!! And that hair is so cute! Thanks Glu!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just got my cash back that I lost from the last dating event :(

Actually my weekend is pretty busy so I probably won't be able to play all that much. I'm bummed that the top is the last earnable because I doubt I will get there. Maybe I'll just try for the GB... although if I get the purse I will never have to earn it during a TB week. Hmmm....
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

dzuw06.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Oh, the milkmaid hair is so cute! My Kstars are running low so I don't know if I'll be able to chase it. But wait, Kalinda said Kstar sale...??!!! I'll have to check that out :D I have no control when there's a Kstar sale lol. But even if I don't manage to win the hair, I like the earnables, so either way I'm good :)

Happy Birthday to kkhaddict92 and Sil5678!!! (or Happy Tappy Birthday to you both if you're playing this weekend lol :D)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday kkhaddict92 & Sil5678 :3

Truthfully I only like the box hair so I'll do the storyline and try for that I guess LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I agree, the guys' items are boring.
    I like the girls' items, I don't love them put much better than that pajama top from last week...
    kinda bummed it's a dating weekend, that means next week s probably a party weekend and I would have actually had time to grind this week...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    not my thing but i'm not entirely against earning those items either.
    i'll probably complete the event.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    A dating event yess thank you Kalinda! And Saturday is even my birthday so this is a beautiful gift cause I love also all the items 
    Happy Happy Birthday Sil!

[video=youtube_share;6t1vaF50Ks0]https://youtu.be/6t1vaF50Ks0[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes! 25% Sale on KStars and KKash. I know I'm taking advantage. I haven't waited all this time for the milkmaid hair. Not to chase it! And I'm loving the white outfit. That looks like it would make a gorgeous wedding night negligee Carol for the honeymoon! Did you win the white skipper/heels with the white poof on it? Oh Vatsy.......kat's got some gift box chasing this weekend. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Mar_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_10_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oh wow I'm kinda disappointed that we're not getting any earn able hair for the dating events. (Sigh)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    MY HAIR:D:D:D in a gift box:mad::mad::mad:

So what's the best gift box strategy? I usually don't buy gift boxes and I've been having awful luck with them lately. I can only afford 9, plus the free one. I have to be smart about this.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    If you get a bad pallet the inclination is to just go and buy another pallet right away don't do this. you're not thinking with a clear head after the first pallet of three is a big disappointment. the second pallet immediately never works out right. It's better to wait a little while. Even just a couple of minutes, but you need that cool down time. I sit relaxed, and buy 3 at a time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    If you get a bad pallet the inclination is to just go and buy another pallet right away don't do this. you're not thinking with a clear head after the first pallet of three is a big disappointment. the second pallet immediately never works out right. It's better to wait a little while. Even just a couple of minutes, but you need that cool down time. I sit relaxed, and buy 3 at a time.

I have to totally agree with this! The amount of times I've wanted an item and literally gone through pallets and pallets after my free box and then still miss the item but feel total GB-buyers remorse :( worse feeling ever!!!!!! I usually get my free box, try for 2 more in that same pallet then wait until a bit later to try another pallet (I sometimes wait until I have the 1st/2nd earner item). If I still don't have the item by then but REALLY, REALLY need it, I try another and then definitely stop there. Jeez, once I remember going through 15 whole pallets and eventually getting the item and now I hardly wear it. It was the long green beaded necklace from last st Patrick's day.
    So yeah, I agree with Koko, take your time :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai