Options

Weekend Event 3/10/2017 ~ Ready for Anthing/Bring on the Clothes

13Next

Comments

• Options
    MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm so happy! I was really low on K-stars and didn't think I had even the faintest shot at the hair, which I really wanted. But in my free box, I won 40 k-stars. I felt daring enough to re-invest that to open another box, crossed my fingers, and got the hair! Best luck I've had in a long time! I love it.
    tumblr_ommj2nqUi61qbhaplo1_400.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I got cash in my free box and cash in my second box, and undeterred I chose a third box and got stars lol. Decided to try one more box and I got the shoes, which I really love so I'm stopping the gb chase

sn1doI.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Who's still up grinding? Besides me? Puterhead got a flat on the way home from the concert.....triple A to the rescue. I think i'll finish tomorrow. Loving the GB outfit. The necklace is gorgeous, the hair...ok see you in the morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just finished the storylines, here is what I did:
    I chose the second (competitive) girl and after that gig I got a call from Kelly that the bachelor turned out to be married. She gave two choices: to either re-shoot the episode for 1000 Kash or to go on the Ray Powers show and try to charm the audience. I chose to pay 1000 Kash. This turned out to be a good move as Kelly called me after the re-shoot and told me the show was een huge hit, paid me a bunch of event points and two K-stars!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I chose the second (competitive) girl and after that gig I got a call from Kelly that the bachelor turned out to be married. She gave two choices: to either re-shoot the episode for 1000 Kash or to go on the Ray Powers show and try to charm the audience. I chose to pay 1000 Kash. This turned out to be a good move as Kelly called me after the re-shoot and told me the show was een huge hit, paid me a bunch of event points and two K-stars!

Funny, I chose the first girl and got the same call about the bachelor being married. I decided to also pay.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

I did the same thing and was rewarded with no less than 85 (!) event points.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    No matter who you chose at the first event storyline gig, as long as you pay $1000 to redo the show, you get maximum 50 bonus points & 2 KStars. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that I'll be making an effort to complete this week's event. The rapid recharge banner disappeared from my games so now I feel so unmotivated to grind for the top. I'll probably stop till I've reached those high-waisted pants.

The 'vintage wine' button is taking way too long to appear/reappear at the oak club restaurant. Like what's up with that glu huh⁉I personally feel like it's taking a bit longer to complete the dates now at that location on both of my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    UIww6l2.png?1

It’s really boring to grind for stuff you won’t wear, but no way I want to see them popping up at throwback boxes. At least the pants aren’t that bad.

I’m already thinking about the next update, since this one didn’t brought anything that I wish to buy and so far the events were a huge fail.

So next week I believe that it’s going to be St. Patty’s day event right? Not excited at all…

Ridiculous thought, but I feel like my doll doesn’t have anything to wear lately! It’s fun while we have a fashion thread around to try on different looks, but think I got used to have fresh looks for a while without having to look around for ‘old’ stuff… Oh I want that feeling back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm so cross with myself, I don't normally chase anything in the gift boxes but this outfit was so lovely I decided to go for it and see what I got. I spent all of my hard earned stars, plus a few more and ended up with a succession of energy and kash. Well, lesson learned. No more chasing giftboxes.
    ****I play on ios****