Options

Monday Morning - Electricity in the air~ 4/25/17 MidWeek

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the jet and a house for 7 party guests are 2 must haves in this game for sure.

Also unlike in the K&K game, once you buy the jet it is yours permanently
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay congrats, Vats!! So happy for you!! Can't wait to see a pic of the happy couple, all matched up!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I bought stars, way back because a device was dying and the ads were killing me. When I bought stars it kills the ads...forever. It breathed new life into that device's game. But I had all these stars, so I bought the jet. It was such a game changer, I bought stars for the other two devices and bought them jets with those stars. Kill the ads/buy the jet . Game changing. You no longer have ads breaking up the mood, it allows you to be in the zone when playing.

and not paying for travel....priceless. Who hasn't hit the wrong destination, and to just kiss that airfare goodbye?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi guys

long time lurker in the threads first time posting haha! Iv been playing KKH for about a year and really enjoy it! I really wanted to work hard at this TB midweek event and I opened my 3rd box this morning I'm 270 away from my last box which is okay I guess!

I do have a question however. I'm always buying clothing and furniture etc which have a star bonus, anytime I do an event that's professional I max out the first star but I'm so bad at getting items with heart bonus currently Iv 670/999 hearts so I'm incredibly slow at the dates for this reason. Would you guys recommend spending some of my K stars on items with heart bonus? Really want to speed up my dates.

Glad to finally be posting in the threads and looking forward to sharing my TB item I get in my final box. ��
  • Options
    Hi and welcome. I wanted to say hi, but must confess I'm sorta in the middle of making my bed...so my brain isn't connected. It goes in spurts on...off...on...off. You caught me in an off moment. So Hi, and if no one answers 1st, I'll have ideas for you when I get back. Have you checked around in FAQs? In addition to being online, they're also in the options tab on the top left area of your game face. 3 lines, tap them it's Options/help/glu support. You'll see a list of hot topics, If you put bonus points in search a number of things pop up. One of them clearly says you improve your heart or star points purchase clothing and home furnishings with hearts and stars ratings. Oh, look at that, I just answered.

Thanks. You'vejumpstarted my brain but I still have to finish making my bed. Nice to meet you. Can I call you something else? drama? I owe you a welcome graphic.

Oh, Will somebody puhlease put a little music in here? You know you don't want me putting some eklektic krap on. Hey, there's one filmed in an old abandoned psych hospital near me, before it was blown up. It makes I want to be sedated mainstream. Now I swear....clean music vid by the time I get back......or I'll really dig one up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;-dyO9SWiY7k]https://youtu.be/-dyO9SWiY7k[/video]
    Android
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Aw thanks so much I actually found a very helpful thread with a break down of the Kash and Koin and how much heart or star bonus it gives you! Think it's time to deck out some of my homes! :)
  • Options
    Welcome, Dramadramadrama!

Yes just got to the Throwback box! I got the jumpsuit first and in hopes of getting the pink dress I opened an extra box... sadly the dress was not in this pallette but I got a great choker! Which helped me to decide not to buy the SMC, like IdavisI was not totally fond of the dress but really wanted the choker and this one was close enough.

IMG_9445.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;-dyO9SWiY7k]https://youtu.be/-dyO9SWiY7k[/video]

oh Dramadramadrama...this is just what I needed. Thank you. I'm so torn.......Beetlejuice or I love Lucy?

[video=youtube_share;Zvl8pzXoXww]https://youtu.be/Zvl8pzXoXww[/video]

Winona won.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know about you guys but I haven't had much motivation for this midweek :(

Cash in my first box and k-stars in my second yay! I'm almost to the gold box which puts me a little behind but it should be ok. I just haven't felt like going around and collecting energy from my pets. Wish there was a quick collect button...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Linda! You did great picks too, though wasn't the pink dress time yet!

My last box contained the GS (is that So Glam?) green pants. Nice, I guess.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    6 hours left, nearly 100 points to go, and only 1,7k Kash. This is gonna be difficult :(
  • Options
    Sending good vibes, and hope all your tappables have energy. Good luck dolls........you can do it. You can do it. You can do it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    uudqj45.png

giphy.gif
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Sending good vibes, and hope all your tappables have energy. Good luck dolls........you can do it. You can do it. You can do it. ;)

Thanks, Koko! I did it!

The glorious moment when you only have 1 Kash left:

1c9Xtgt.jpg

And the glorious moment when you finish the event and get an basic ugly dress:

MzXNHS3.png

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Ouch, sorry SoundsP and Cherrey! Love the Dumbledore GIF though!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i only went to the gold box. I got stars, kash, and a Kim pick necklace. Not shabby and the gold box had more options than I remember before. Still some tiles, 2 energies, but a few wardrobe items too and no kash
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love that Dumbledore gif so much-- really captures the exasperation!

And now, I would like to present to you all: The Midweek--A Love Story.

Everly's two black boxes were nothing special, but she did get a pair of closet black pumps in her gold box:

kXgj0oD.png?1

This is actually a pretty good looking palette for a gold box. In the course of this quest for boxes, though, Everly reached the max relationship level with her husband Hayden. Here she is sending him a loving kiss goodbye (while wearing her new pumps):

DyjcMM9.jpg

Here she is on a date with fashion designer Nathan Russell:

FZIrIJS.png?1

Nathan's a nice guy, who never negs Everly, in addition to having striking green eyes and an attractive beard (don't you think, Linda!? ;)). Everly and her previous husband had always had a rather loose policy on her seeing other men (e.g. Cassio, and the occasional date with a random guy, were always okay), but Nathan actually seemed like he could be the (next) one. They continued to see each other, moving up the ranks in relationship achievements, with never a word from her husband. Eventually, on the last day of the event, and after more than a whole day of only doing 1-hr dates, when she and Nathan were at more than 1000 points, Everly decided to end it amicably with Hayden. It didn't take Nathan long to start offering longer dates and then to ask to marry Everly, which she happily agreed to. Here's a candid shot from their wedding, when Everly was caught daydreaming of her new life with Nathan.

AZek9Kc.png?1

Now that Nathan and Everly could go on longer dates, they did so, and were able to get event points more quickly, just in time to finish the event near its end. Here's the palette from her TB box:

9seQUYI.png?1

A fairly good palette, it has several items that would have been great additions to Everly's closet. The heart locket was initially a disappointment, but I've decided to take it as an emblem that this relationship will be good one for the happy couple.

[continued below...]
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    [...continued from above]

And here's Everly with her new locket and her new husband:

6bby2HD.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow what a lovely romantic story haftime!

My new doll is dating two NPCs at once. It's so fun for her to have a bf and a side piece at same **** time lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    haftime wrote: »
    [...continued from above]

And here's Everly with her new locket and her new husband:

6bby2HD.jpg

Congrats to newly wed couple! Nathan is hot, good pick!

So funny how Everly moves fast to new relationships!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I loved reading Everly's love story! And Nathan's beard... love it!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Ouch, sorry SoundsP and Cherrey! Love the Dumbledore GIF though!
    I totally agree on this: so sorry about the boxes, but that Dumbledore GIF... holarious!
    Linda

#KKH4Life