• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday Carol!
    🎈🎈🎈
    Enjoy your daaay~!

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Linda, astray is actually correct. According to my personal Facebook profile, yesterday was my 26th b day. Dang I'm getting so old lol
    Happy Birthday Carol!

HBCarol.gif

Now who wants cake?

Carol_Cake.jpg

Awe...thanks for the chocolate cake. You know me so well. I'm such a sucker for being a chocoholic in rl haha

vm8Aok.gif
    34uYTG.gif
    xC97Vv.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy belated birthday Carol! I hope it was a great one!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Thanks Rumpel, Syndra, and Kayla for the bday wishes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday Carol!!

giphy.gif

Hope you had the best day yesterday!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy belated birthday, dear Carol <3

Kim-Kardashian-Blows-Kiss.gif
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Happy birthday Carol! Have a great day :o

giphy.gif
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Thanks Linda, Cherry, and Ava for the belated b day wishes ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Happy belated birthday, Carol!!

I'm already getting to the end of the newest release of Throwback boxes. They give me so much motivation to finish the midweek events! I hope we get some more soon.

6UlvQ71.jpg
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I haven't even been able to focus on the throwback event or participate because my car was stolen last night so I've been chatting with the police pretty much all day plus trying to locate my stolen vehicle myself. I want to cry out due to frustration so bad but being the kind of guy I am, I am not going to. *sighs* i hate my life atm.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I haven't even been able to focus on the throwback event or participate because my car was stolen last night so I've been chatting with the police pretty much all day plus trying to locate my stolen vehicle myself. I want to cry out due to frustration so bad but being the kind of guy I am, I am not going to. *sighs* i hate my life atm.

Oh man, that sucks! I really hope they are able to find and return your car quickly!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

Omg. How did that happen? I'm so sorry that you have to experience something like that :(
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    5V8JFcd.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Omg. How did that happen? I'm so sorry that you have to experience something like that :(

I haven't the slightest clue the last time I saw it was when I locked my doors and let up my window and got my sister's purse from the back seat, I woke up around 7.20 AM and went outside to take my nieces to school and my car wasn't in its usual car parking spot, so I called to see if it had been towed it wasn't towed it's like it just vanished and there was no glass or anything they didn't even struggle to get into my car they just took it, I feel like it's my neighbours since they asked the day before it was stolen did I want to sale it to them and I told them no and suddenly after I rejected them it's gone no trace of it and they're not home either, it's actually so frustrating to work hard for what you want only to have someone take it, I've been working with the inspectors I hope it isn't destroyed by the time they actually find it, I literally just paid that car off, 2017 is starting to turn into real **** for me,thanks Cherrey and maxrockatansky.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    omg astray! i'm so sorry for your day, I hope the police can help you. and it's amazing how brave people are in regards to cars. we live on the end of a cul-de-sac and we've had people come down and ask us if my car is for sale. like no, go away!

soundspretty same, i got some karl ones myself.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    omg astray! i'm so sorry for your day, I hope the police can help you. and it's amazing how brave people are in regards to cars. we live on the end of a cul-de-sac and we've had people come down and ask us if my car is for sale. like no, go away!

soundspretty same, i got some karl ones myself.

Thanks Kayla I have a pretty good idea where it's at since it pinged off its last known location because of my GPS tracker. I'm kinda not as worried as I was I have insurance so I can easily replace it but I prefer to find my car instead of having to pay another bill for a new one. I reported it stolen to the insurance company as well so I'm pretty much set just gotta wait patiently.
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    5V8JFcd.png
    giphy.gif
    Oh Soundspretty, this could me too...

IMG_0325.jpgimage hosting no sign upcertificity.com
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened!

So am I but I'm not too upset about it as I was when it first happened, thanks Linda .

update: I have witness's seeing men that match my neighbours description illegally towing my car so i have a pretty solid lead on where my car is since they mentioned a relative being a mechanic & owning a tow truck. I probably won't have to purchase a new one after all, yay. :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How does a neighbor tow your car?? Don't they have to go through channels to do that, like proving it's parked where it shouldn't be, etc? At least if that's the case you'll know the car is safe. In college I knew someone whose car was stolen and they found it, but the engine was gone. Being broke college kids, a new engine cost more than the car was worth so it was like welp that one's done.

The worst that's ever happened to us is someone stole my husband's tailgate when we were on vacation. Apparently that's a thing. Pretty lucrative business too, because we had to pay almost $1000 to get a replacement that someone was selling.
  • Options
    How does a neighbor tow your car?? Don't they have to go through channels to do that, like proving it's parked where it shouldn't be, etc? At least if that's the case you'll know the car is safe. In college I knew someone whose car was stolen and they found it, but the engine was gone. Being broke college kids, a new engine cost more than the car was worth so it was like welp that one's done.

The worst that's ever happened to us is someone stole my husband's tailgate when we were on vacation. Apparently that's a thing. Pretty lucrative business too, because we had to pay almost $1000 to get a replacement that someone was selling.

I haven't the slightest clue as to how they went about doing that it wasn't registered with any tow company I rung so I'm thinking they had their own means of towing it's all so bizzare but at least I know why there wasn't any broken glass.

ugh that sucks I'm so sorry for you all people seriously annoy me why take someone else's stuff when you can just work and save your money the way we do?