Options

Where is this outfit from/what event?

DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
I was watching a walkthrough of an event on youtube and I saw that the players doll had this amazing black and pink dress/coat (not sure what it is i just know I like it) I was looking through the event encyclopedia and couldn't find it.
Screen%20Shot%202017-05-13%20at%2016.32.13.png

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This coat was part of the disastrous voting event Glu came up with at the beginning of 2017. Players had to compete with each other in randomly selected groups, and it was nearly impossible to win a round because people only voted for the average bad looks to lift their own chances of winning. You had to pay 5 Kstars or more to enter a round and unless you were swimming in Kstars, there was no chance to reach the higher items, or any item at all. Mostly cheaters benefited from this event because of their unlimited recources. It was a huge mess and I pray every night that this event never returns.

Female_FVT_Promo.jpg

Female_Tier_Selection.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's from the previous who wore it best event. I'm unsure if glu will continue the event since it's been suspended. It had such a public negative feedback from the players in general.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    This coat was part of the disastrous voting event Glu came up with at the beginning of 2017. Players had to compete with each other in randomly selected groups, and it was nearly impossible to win a round because people only voted for the average bad looks to lift their own chances of winning. You had to pay 5 Kstars or more to enter a round and unless you were swimming in Kstars, there was no chance to reach the higher items, or any item at all. Mostly cheaters benefited from this event because of their unlimited recources. It was a huge mess and I pray every night that this event never returns.

Oh no!! I was hoping it wasn't from that event I hated that event sooo much! I entered once and then the event kept crashing on me it was a flop. Im presuming its not going to be in a TB event.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I pray they don't bring that event back.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    I pray they don't bring that event back.

Hahaha! I think we all feel that way lol!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I could have sworn it's in the encyclopedia...give me a minute I'll brb

Ok, the event is here, but all the clothes aren't listed. I'll poke around and try to fill that in. There's the black dress with the fur, the Black furry boots, The coat you posted, boots, a dress....earrings....omg so much stuff.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary