Options

Monday Anticipation 5/23/17 Midweek and Maybe More?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I can never get the blue ring or twisty ponytail and they show up all the time. It's so frustrating.

I was surprised not to see any TB items in the black boxes this time around. They had been showing up in other midweeks.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Speaking of bad palettes, who can beat these? These are Jon's two black boxes. I hope he won't see any $ box on the weekend. He had enough of them this week! :(

IMG_1333.jpg

Angeline's boxes are a lot better! :)

IMG_5559.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    What's better; doing 3 hrs or 8 hrs? I really want to compete this event and get a throwback box.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    What's better; doing 3 hrs or 8 hrs? I really want to compete this event and get a throwback box.

Someone said 3hr at Calabasas.
  • Options
    weE2Dc3.png?2

This almost makes up for my cash boxes this morning
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congrats Soundspretty! I hit 300 and opened a tile. I'm pushing to make it to a Throwback box.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I ran out of Throwback boxes!!!

Glu, please, I beg of you, add some more throwback boxes!! Midweeks are no fun without them. <3<3<3
  • Options
    I ran out of Throwback boxes!!!

Glu, please, I beg of you, add some more throwback boxes!! Midweeks are no fun without them. <3<3<3

You what? Do you have all the items? I've barely got any :(
  • Options
    Good luck! I'm going out of town Thurs morning so I'm in a hurry to collect!! Given that I got to my gold box today I should be able to get to my TB by tomorrow night *fingers crossed*

The tiles in the gold box are the worst. It's a glorified daily box lol. Honestly they are worse than the black boxes.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This was the worst event ever...
    Screenshot_2017-05-23-12-21-06_zpsz9ils59e.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-23-16-18-49_zps1xfme8xh.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-23-19-17-25_zps71xcklt5.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-24-10-27-05_zpsblu1wnka.jpg
    The choker doesn't look good on my doll, it's like someone is strangling her..
    Android
  • Options
    So. I'm nearly at my throwback gift box. But does anyone have any suggestions for picking a good box? I know it's like random and such but I really don't wanna waste this one.
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    So. I'm nearly at my throwback gift box. But does anyone have any suggestions for picking a good box? I know it's like random and such but I really don't wanna waste this one.
    So, I have terrible luck and you should obviously not listen to me, but I'm at the point where I'm considering just having a regular box and picking it no matter what so I don't beat myself up over not being psychic. I mean, I could be wrong but I don't think there's any way to game the system. I really think the only thing you can do is adopt a positive mentality so you don't get discouraged in the future, and eventually you'll get everything you want if you keep at it long enough.

Or, if you want to do what I actually do, stare at all the identical boxes for several minutes and then choose whichever one your brain tricks you into thinking is lighting up the brightest. And then punch the closest soft thing when you end up with the worst box.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    In my 2 boxes I got energy. Then I updated the game and it froze. I'm hoping maybe if my game is fixed I can at least reach the black box but probably no TB :(

as for suggestions on which box, I always choose the same one cause I'm a creature of habit and would kick myself if I didn't choose it and something good was it in.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I am having crazy luck with my boxes this event: got K-stars in all three boxes!!
    I usually pick a consecutive box, so 1, 2, 3, etc. but this time I closed my eyes and when I opened them I looked for the first number I could see (on my computer, my phone or the number on the passing buss) and that is the box I opened. Worked fantastic for me this time!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh Rumpel.... your boxes... I am so sorry! But it's best to have all that bad-box-picking mojo out of the way in time for the weekend event!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh no! So sorry Kayla! Hope they fix this problem quickly enough to you be able to finish.

I'm done, after my good picks with the black boxes my luck went away, energy in the gold box and this 2015's Vday salmon shirt, don't dislike it, but not happy about it either.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Linda, you're absolutely right! I'm over it already!
    I waited with updating the game until I finished the event, so I didn't level up fully loaded lol.
    I think I will go shopping for my doll now 😃
    Android
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm also having bad luck. Energy in my first 2 boxes, both pallets were baaaad. Crossing my fingers for a better gold box/ tb box!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sending good thoughts your way.........great GB...........great GB. :cool:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-05-24-14-47-26_zpshyen8djp.png

My event time is glitching, 26 days!? -_-
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey astray, the timer is working properly. The countdown is for the Balmain promotion :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hey astray, the timer is working properly. The countdown is for the Balmain promotion :)

Ah okay was about to freak out even more thanks for clearing that up Kalinda.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Can't wait to show you the weekend items. One of your favorite outfits from Kim's wardrobe will be earnable!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Can't wait to show you the weekend items. One of your favorite outfits from Kim's wardrobe will be earnable!

Ohh, thanks Kalinda! I'm so excited. I wonder what kind of event it will be? :confused::D
  • Options
    vkAGdpJ.png?1

giphy.gif

Well I suppose this is fitting to wear Memorial Day weekend but ****.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    vkAGdpJ.png?1

giphy.gif

Well I suppose this is fitting to wear Memorial Day weekend but ****.

I use those earrings more than that eagle necklace and those sunglasses so it could have been worse. Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh no! So sorry Kayla! Hope they fix this problem quickly enough to you be able to finish.

I'm done, after my good picks with the black boxes my luck went away, energy in the gold box and this 2015's Vday salmon shirt, don't dislike it, but not happy about it either.

My game is back up and running thanks to E&B and the rest of the quick Glu crew!

My gold box was energy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I use those earrings more than that eagle necklace and those sunglasses so it could have been worse. Lol

I definitely am thankful it was NOT sunglasses. Ugh that would have made me so mad! :p I'll be wearing my earrings this weekend and hope my luck shines next week with a better pick.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    They reduced the price for opening additional TB boxes! Opening a second boxwas 50KStars instead of 60 and the third would've been 40, unfortunately I noticed too late or I would have opened a third box :(

V9G5SDF.jpg

But I'm really happy with what I got :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Has anyone opened all eight throwback gift boxes at the same time yet? I'm wondering what the prices would be?

Because like what Lii said above; one box = 60, second = 50 and third = 40. So I'm assuming it'll go something like 60,50,40,30,20,10 etc

Id want to purchase more gems and buy a few more :)