Options

I need some help regarding an achievement

CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
Hello. I am new to the forum, but i have a small issue. Could someone tell me the house from which city should I purchase in order to fill the Ilustrious in Italy achievement? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the thread but i have no ideea where i could have found the answer as google was of no helpt

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    If there is a home to purchase in Italy you'll probably have to purchase it.
  • Options
    Yeah, I figured it out, but which one? I own the Rome and Florence , Milan ones, and I was wondering which one would be the one for the achievement? The Venice one ?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    You are talking about the reality show achievement, right? "Illustrious in Italy" achievement is for Milan home. You can also film in Rome, the name of the achievement for that is called "renown for Rome". Hope this helps. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Cez wrote: »
    Yeah, I figured it out, but which one? I own the Rome and Florence , Milan ones, and I was wondering which one would be the one for the achievement? The Venice one ?

I don't think it matters as Angeline stated.
  • Options
    Well each home has its own reality tv achievemet, so i guess it does matter, and as i have all those completed I am going to buy the Venice one and hope for the best. Thank you all for you help anyways . Wish you all k-stars in your midweek boxes
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Cez, nice to meet you. If you want the answer.....give me 4 minutes to try and find it for you. ...

ETA: I believe it would be Milan, but aren't there usually special tasks you have to tap to make the meter move? I just did a 3 hour and nothing.

Venice wasn't out yet. Rome has it's own, I checked archives and we talked about it in August, but came to no def conclusion. so..good luck and enjoy Italy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well each home has its own reality tv achievemet, so i guess it does matter, and as i have all those completed I am going to buy the Venice one and hope for the best. Thank you all for you help anyways . Wish you all k-stars in your midweek boxes

That means you'd have to complete each reality show in its rightful home as the achievement states, so you'd have to complete Venice reality achievement in the Venice home and so on and so forth.
  • Options
    Oh I will try Milan, thanks alot you all , really appreciate it
  • Options
    Oh I will try Milan, thanks alot you all , really appreciate it

Silly me, I just realized I had the house purchased but never tried filming in it. Sorry for me being so confused. Thank you all again, i was convinced I had its achievement maxed out
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    :p Good luck on your achievement! The only one I've tried so far has been Sydney and I'm only on level 5 and told max is 8 *sigh* I'll get there someday.