Options

Paris dating issue

striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
I got a call from my spouse to take her on a date, so I tried to take her to the Paris cafe. When I try to start the date by tapping the dialogue bubble, the bubble just....flies up to the top of the screen and disappears. I can't start the date there and I can't take her anywhere else. Worried I am going to be unable to do a date before time expires, and she will break up with me. Help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    i have never heard about this before. What has happened since you posted? If you stay in the venue, I believe you won't get the break up call, but you also can't see what happens if you leave and go back in. Please post any thing you tried or happened since you posted 4 hours ago, and include the platform you are playing on. I'll try to find out if you need to submit a ticket, or if somethng else can be done.

I'm sorry this is happening. Also is it an NPC or a real player game that your doll is married to?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This happened to me after the 7.0 update, too. All you can do is wait a while for that date to be gone since you can't start it. It should be gone in less than an hour. In the meantime, find another dating venue and stay there. When your spouse shows up on your dating list again, you can date her right away. I hope you managed to go on a date before the time was up. Just stay away from the Paris Restaurant for now. Sorry, didn't see this post soon enough to help.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thanks Angeline. I've been dating in Oak, so it didn't get me. I told glu about it, but thanks for advice for anyone who gets stuck on it. Hope they get it fixed soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, Sorry you were affected by this. We're aware of the bug causing it and it will be fixed in the next update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Thanks guys! I managed to get a date in somewhere else under the wire. Glad to hear the bug will be fixed!
  • Options
    Warning: Stay away from the LaRue restaurant in Paris. Don't go on a date or start a gig there!!

I just started a gig there and can't get out and after tapping all the tasks available, there are no more tasks coming back to do. I'm going to fail this gig for sure. :( I think I have completed the 150 5-star appearance gigs in a row achievement, otherwise I will be so mad. The 150 5-star gigs in a row achievement is another issue. I just completed it a few days ago and didn't get the 10 KStars rewards. Anyone else not getting the rewards from the achievements? My the other game is about to complete party pro 150 5-star parties in a row, I will have to pay close attention to it. Please fix these issues. Thanks!

**Already sent an in-game ticket to support. I understand it's on the weekend and this won't be fixed before the timer runs out. Just want to post here and hopefully players can avoid this issue before Glu fixes it.

IMG_1696.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Oh angeline, i'm sorry this haopened. But its very similar to the date automatically starting when you call yiur soouse, no matter where. This might be related to the issue i had yesterday on an android and today an ipad. I'm about to do another date, and wew'll see if it happens a third time. I'll go read yours more closely now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am so dumb. I knew the dating issue at this restaurant in Paris. I could've avoided starting a gig there. Wasn't thinking clear. I'm also due for a date tonight but I can't get out! I'm stuck there for another 5.5 hrs. Even if I open my game to start a date first thing in the morning tomorrow, I can't date in that restaurant. I have to go out and hopefully wan't get a break up call or something. :( As for the dating issue you experienced, I haven't noticed that problem yet. I hope not. Have enough issues already. :p

Update: The gig timer ran out and I'm still stuck there.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱