Options

Achievements don't pay out rewards

AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
Aside from the LaRue restaurant glitch (reported in "Paris dating issue" thread), I found another glitch after 7.0 update. When completing 150 gigs in a row achievements, I didn't get 10 KStars as a reward. Also the "hype it up" achievement % does not progress. I would hold off completing these achievements for now or pay close attention to it and take screenshots as a prove. Hopefully Glu can fix these glitches soon.
🍎 iOS dolls📱  
#DontPunishPayingCustomers

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Wow, that's awful. I think you're right. We should all start keeping an eye on those achievements. So, you hit 150, the meter says 150 were completed and there was just no payout? Captain Obvious here with her dumb question, have you reported this in a ticket and asked for your payout for Support?

It's not funny but you're like a trailblazer getting caught in the glitches to warn us, and now this. I hope Jon is realeased soon, and seriously try to get that reward. I'm sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    When this first happened to Jon's game, I didn't have screenshots as a prove so I didn't send an in-game ticket. Then this past weekend when Angeline's game was just about to reach the last party pro achievement (150 parties in a row which I reset this achievement to 0% many many times :(, finally did it. ), I paid close attention to it and took screenshots. The customer care rep reimbursed me 10 KStars back. Then this morning, I got a product placement deal and tried to level up the "hype it up" achievement. After experiencing the 150 in a row achievement issue, again, I kept an eye on the achievement meter. The meter did not progress after I did the product placement task 4 times (usually, the % goes up 1% after hitting the task 2-3 times, Note: I'm at level 7 of "hype it up" achievement, the % goes up slower at the higher levels.). I haven't reported the "hype it up" achievement issue yet. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I know doing 150 of anything is hard. I keep getting so close, then I don't get back to the game in time and boom, back to zero I hope it is resolved for you, I think I'm going to start keeping track. Fingers crossed for you
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    When this first happened to Jon's game, I didn't have screenshots as a prove so I didn't send an in-game ticket. Then this past weekend when Angeline's game was just about to reach the last party pro achievement (150 parties in a row which I reset this achievement to 0% many many times :(, finally did it. ), I paid close attention to it and took screenshots. The customer care rep reimbursed me 10 KStars back. Then this morning, I got a product placement deal and tried to level up the "hype it up" achievement. After experiencing the 150 in a row achievement issue, again, I kept an eye on the achievement meter. The meter did not progress after I did the product placement task 4 times (usually, the % goes up 1% after hitting the task 2-3 times, Note: I'm at level 7 of "hype it up" achievement, the % goes up lower at the higher levers.). I haven't reported the "hype it up" achievement issue yet. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.

Oh, I wouldn't count on it being fixed EVER. This is nothing new, Achievements giving NO payout. And OFTEN. People have posted about it; apparently Glu doesn't care about their own cheating, 'cause it seems funny af to me. Have you ever noticed...not getting your milestone rewards at all, or only one or two of them, with NPCs? Yep, it'll skip right from whatever weirdo odd number makes no sense, say 97%--aren't they supposed to be increments of five?--well, whatever--you'll be at 95%, 98%, get nothing when you tap and that little blue star comes bouncing out anddddd...suddenly that NPC is now into the next milestone count at, oh, that's random too: 1%, 3%, 7%. Please don't tell me these things are all a glitch. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
  • Options
    See what I mean? What a joke.
  • Options
    Other than screenshotting and submitting a ticket, i don't have any good suggestions. if customer care gets enough tangible evidence, they'll know what to look for.

To to do this be very aware when you get to 99 or 149 screenshot the whole thing showing your assets across the top. In fact be ready to do the next, and have that task open on the side bar when you have your achievemt tab showing 1 till the payout. Do the screenshot you starting the gig. Then screenshot the payout screen. Then show the avievemts, who will have leveled up, without you getting your Bonus.

Its it's a lot of wo4k, but I can't think of a better suggestion. And not only might you get your payout, maybe you'll help kickstart the fixing of this.

Love you doll and its it's always great when we pass in the night like this,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The achievement payout is back to normal for me. I just achieved flawless acting 8 and got 10 KStars! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    And you didn't want to take that update *said with a hug and a smile. So glad it's fixed. Off to check on videos... ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, I haven't updated to 7.0.4. yet. Still on 7.0.2. I have no idea what fixed it. :p
    I know 7.0.3 is for some players who can't open the game after 7.0.2. How about 7.0.4? What bugs did Glu fix in 7.0.4?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I just know it's technical stuff, and I don't know if it's connected but just as I got you and Jon back after 7.0 I think, I definitely got back more lost friends either 7.0.3 or 2. But I do know that everyone playing iOS should update. Sorry I don't have more info. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Other than screenshotting and submitting a ticket, i don't have any good suggestions. if customer care gets enough tangible evidence, they'll know what to look for.

To to do this be very aware when you get to 99 or 149 screenshot the whole thing showing your assets across the top. In fact be ready to do the next, and have that task open on the side bar when you have your achievemt tab showing 1 till the payout. Do the screenshot you starting the gig. Then screenshot the payout screen. Then show the avievemts, who will have leveled up, without you getting your Bonus.

Its it's a lot of wo4k, but I can't think of a better suggestion. And not only might you get your payout, maybe you'll help kickstart the fixing of this.

Love you doll and its it's always great when we pass in the night like this,

Big purple hug, best doll of all dolls! <3
  • Options
    Ok, I found the issue!
    It happened to my game since 7.0 update, the "score a 5-star gigs in a roll achievements" reset to 0% even if you have already maxed out. In the past, once you maxed out those achievements, it didn't matter how many gigs you failed after that. But now it sets my achievements back to 0% and even if I try to reach 150 5-star gigs in a row again, I won't get rewards again. So, please either fix it back to what it used to be (once maxed out, failing doesn't set it back to 0%) or if it's set back to 0%, allow players to earn the reward again because 150 gigs in a row is not easy. Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I heard back from in-game customer service. Of course they blamed on my internet speed. I did an internet bandwidth test, I have more than what the rep said the game needs (at least 10mbps download and 3 Mbps upload). My internet service is upgraded to 60mbps download speed. The issue of the achievements set back to 0% after maxing out is new. I mostly play the game at home with high speed internet. I'm at max level and have already finished all the storyline gigs except for one from the current update. It's almost impossible to get 150 gigs in a row again. Even if I try to do it, it won't pay out the rewards again. I've tried that with easier to achieve one, like the reality shows. I understand if Glu can't fix it. I'm sure there are many other bigger bugs for them to fix. It's just annoying when I look at my achievement list. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This is true! I maxed out on the 150 appearances, parties and reality gigs and they all were reset once I failed on each. And now I'm done with parties again but I didn't get anything.

Not asking for the rewards now, just fix the achievements so they won't set back to 0 again.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Bilal, I'm sorry it happened to your game, too. Thanks for reporting this issue otherwise I'm starting to feel like I'm delusional. The first time it happened to my party pro achievement, I was just assumed the game didn't give me the payouts and the customer rep I contacted with was very nice to send me 10 KStars reward ... I think I deserve it...haha. It's another 150 5-star parties in a row!!

Then when it happened to my reality show & appearance achievements, I was 100% sure I had maxed out those achievements. Because sometimes when something irl comes up and I can't finish the gigs, I check my achievement status first. If I have already maxed out the achievement, I just let the gig fail. But this bug setting me up for failure bothers me! Yes, please fix it.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱